RemedySpot.com

Re: Caro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, today is a new day and I do feel much better today. Hey, I woke up!!! LOL!!! I really hate it when I have what I call a "woe is me" day!! Just drains you. That was actually the first day that I have actually cried because of this disease. I have really held a positive attitude so far until yesterday. Don't know what happened. Maybe it was the weather!!! LOL!!! It stormed here all day yesterday. I agree with the "no expiration date" motto!! That is a great one for me to remember. I got a phone call this morning from my pulmo doc's office. My appointment for tomorrow has been rescheduled for the 13th as he is "stuck out of the country." He is an Indian physician and I really like him a lot. Don't know if he is in India or where but they had to reschedule my appointment. Now I have to wait a few more days with all my

millions of questions. Thank you so much for the nice thoughts and prayers. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, as well. I am definitely going to ask about the pain medication when I go on the 13th. For now, I am taking Lorcet Plus which the surgeon gave me for pain after the biopsy. I am finding each day I feel a little more energetic when I wake up and not as tired at the end of the day. Guess that is a good sign!! Yesterday was my first day to actually get out of the apartment for a short bit. I am not supposed to drive yet but I did it anyway. Went to the convenience store and came right back. Just had to SEE SOME PEOPLE!!! What I bought probably weighed a whole 6 to 7 pounds, but by the time I got back and carried it up the stairs, I was totally exhausted. (That was the first time I had tried the stairs since the biopsy, either, except

for when I came home). I feel much better today, though, and today is going to be a great day. The sun is shining, it is very cold out, but it is a beautiful day and I am planning to enjoy it to the fullest. Sounds good so far, right? LOL!!!! CaroKathie wrote: Caro, I'm so sorry that this has been a bad day for you. I had my biopsy done just weeks after my first grandchild was born. When he was six months old I was walking around,

bouncing him a bit to soothe him and I thought I'll never see him start school. Well, I've been blessed, I not only saw him start school, he is now in middle school and will be 13 on April 2. I think it is Peggy that says we don't come with expiration dates. It isn't always easy to do, but I believ we need to live in the moment. I refuse to make my life about dying. I know that seems so pollyanna and like a cliche, but how could I have lived all this time with this horrible disease if all I could think about was how little time I had left? I feel scared and angry and sad but I'm still here. And so are you. So I will pray that tomorrow you will wake up and feel better and if you don't feel better in the morning I will pray for the afternoon.I don't know about vicodin and a cough but I do know that pain will cause coughing, sometimes I think I'm having pain because I'm coughing but I have found that if I

pay attention I find the pain comes first. When that happens the vicodin will take care of both.Big hugs and special prayers, Caro.Kathie NSIP 96 PAH, etc.> i just called my dr's office to see what i weighed the first time i saw > them....last april i weighed 322....on friday 1/25 i weighed 350,,,,i > gained 28 lbs in less than a year!!!!! i haven't changed my eating....i > give up..if anything i don't eat that much,,,i'm trying to > loose....that's it...i quit...i'll just die a fat old tub of lard.> > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > >

Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Caro, pain meds are a depressant, so just be mindful of when you take them as to your mood. I can tell a difference when I just take T-3.  Hopefully you won't need to much. I can honestly say I haven't had tooo many of those days but when they come it is just so unbelievable. So I'm sending warm hugs and prayers to you. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Well, today is a new day and I do feel much better today.  Hey, I woke up!!! LOL!!!  I really hate it when I have what I call a "woe is me" day!!  Just drains you.  That was actually the first day that I have actually cried because of this disease.  I have really held a positive attitude so far until yesterday. Don't know what happened.  Maybe it was the weather!!! LOL!!!  It stormed here all day yesterday.  I agree with the "no expiration date" motto!!  That is a great one for me to remember.  I got a phone call this morning from my pulmo doc's office.  My appointment for tomorrow has been rescheduled for the 13th as he is "stuck out of the country."  He is an Indian physician and I really like him a lot. Don't know if he is in India or where but they had to reschedule my appointment.  Now I have to wait a few more days with all my millions of questions.  Thank you so much for the nice thoughts and prayers.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers, as well.  I am definitely going to ask about the pain medication when I go on the 13th.  For now, I am taking Lorcet Plus which the surgeon gave me for pain after the biopsy.  I am finding each day I feel a little more energetic when I wake up and not as tired at the end of the day.  Guess that is a good sign!!  Yesterday was my first day to actually get out of the apartment for a short bit.  I am not supposed to drive yet but I did it anyway. Went to the convenience store and came right back.  Just had to SEE SOME PEOPLE!!!  What I bought probably weighed a whole 6 to 7 pounds, but by the time I got back and carried it up the stairs, I was totally exhausted.  (That was the first time I had tried the stairs since the biopsy, either, except for when I came home).  I feel much better today, though, and today is going to be a great day.  The sun is shining, it is very cold out, but it is a beautiful day and I am planning to enjoy it to the fullest.  Sounds good so far, right?  LOL!!!! CaroKathie <goplen2xaol> wrote:Caro, I'm so sorry that this has been a bad day for you. I had my biopsy done just weeks after my first grandchild was born. When he was six months old I was walking around, bouncing him a bit to soothe him and I thought I'll never see him start school. Well, I've been blessed, I not only saw him start school, he is now in middle school and will be 13 on April 2. I think it is Peggy that says we don't come with expiration dates. It isn't always easy to do, but I believ we need to live in the moment. I refuse to make my life about dying. I know that seems so pollyanna and like a cliche, but how could I have lived all this time with this horrible disease if all I could think about was how little time I had left? I feel scared and angry and sad but I'm still here. And so are you. So I will pray that tomorrow you will wake up and feel better and if you don't feel better in the morning I will pray for the afternoon.I don't know about vicodin and a cough but I do know that pain will cause coughing, sometimes I think I'm having pain because I'm coughing but I have found that if I pay attention I find the pain comes first. When that happens the vicodin will take care of both.Big hugs and special prayers, Caro.Kathie NSIP 96 PAH, etc.> i just called my dr's office to see what i weighed the first time i saw > them....last april i weighed 322....on friday 1/25 i weighed 350,,,,i > gained 28 lbs in less than a year!!!!! i haven't changed my eating....i > give up..if anything i don't eat that much,,,i'm trying to > loose....that's it...i quit...i'll just die a fat old tub of lard.> > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06MississippiNever miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Way to go! WE all have down days and we are always going to have

those days, and its what friends are here for, to support you through

the good and the bad. So DONT beat yourself up because you had a

down day. Lord knows we all have them. You also have to allow

yourself to go through some grieving with this disease if you dont

eventually it will catch up to you. I am glad the sun is shining it

makes it a much nicer day!

Sandie

> > i just called my dr's office to see what i weighed the first

> time i saw

> > them....last april i weighed 322....on friday 1/25 i weighed

> 350,,,,i

> > gained 28 lbs in less than a year!!!!! i haven't changed my

> eating....i

> > give up..if anything i don't eat that much,,,i'm trying to

> > loose....that's it...i quit...i'll just die a fat old tub of lard.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Caro

> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06

> > Mississippi

> > ---------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Caro

> > Mississippi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Caro

> > Mississippi

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Caro

> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06

> Mississippi

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

I know Vicodin is a lot stronger than Lorcet Plus, so I am a little worried, too. I already take Celexa for depression and have been on antidepressants (practically every kind available) since the age of 25. I will be 47 on Monday. The Lorcet really helps, though, and I can still function with my transcription work. I have been on the Celexa for about 3 years now and I really think I need a change in that, too. I just hate getting adjusted to new meds. Never know how they are going to affect you. I am kinda expecting to nearly have all my meds changed at my next pulmo visit or at least to have several new ones added. Will see how it goes, though. Thanks for the reminder about the pain meds. I surely don't want to be in the zombie zone all day!! LOL!!! Just want to be pain-free, or as pain-free as possible. CaroPeggy

wrote: Caro, pain meds are a depressant, so just be mindful of when you take them as to your mood. I can tell a difference when I just take T-3. Hopefully you won't need to much. I can honestly say I haven't had tooo many of those days but when they come it is just so unbelievable. So I'm sending warm hugs and prayers to you. Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Worry looks around. Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. Well, today is a new day and I do feel much better today. Hey, I woke up!!! LOL!!! I really hate it when I have what I call a "woe is me" day!! Just drains you. That was actually the first day that I have actually cried because of this disease. I have really held a positive attitude so far until yesterday. Don't know what happened. Maybe it was the weather!!! LOL!!! It stormed here all day yesterday. I agree with the "no expiration date" motto!! That is a great one for me to remember. I got a phone call this morning from my pulmo doc's office. My appointment for tomorrow has been rescheduled for the 13th as he is "stuck out of the country." He is an Indian physician

and I really like him a lot. Don't know if he is in India or where but they had to reschedule my appointment. Now I have to wait a few more days with all my millions of questions. Thank you so much for the nice thoughts and prayers. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, as well. I am definitely going to ask about the pain medication when I go on the 13th. For now, I am taking Lorcet Plus which the surgeon gave me for pain after the biopsy. I am finding each day I feel a little more energetic when I wake up and not as tired at the end of the day. Guess that is a good sign!! Yesterday was my first day to actually get out of the apartment for a short bit. I am not supposed to drive yet but I did it anyway. Went to the convenience store and came right back. Just had to SEE SOME PEOPLE!!! What I bought probably weighed a whole 6 to 7 pounds, but by

the time I got back and carried it up the stairs, I was totally exhausted. (That was the first time I had tried the stairs since the biopsy, either, except for when I came home). I feel much better today, though, and today is going to be a great day. The sun is shining, it is very cold out, but it is a beautiful day and I am planning to enjoy it to the fullest. Sounds good so far, right? LOL!!!! CaroKathie <goplen2xaol> wrote: Caro, I'm so sorry that this has been a bad day for you. I had my biopsy done just weeks after my first grandchild was born. When he was six

months old I was walking around, bouncing him a bit to soothe him and I thought I'll never see him start school. Well, I've been blessed, I not only saw him start school, he is now in middle school and will be 13 on April 2. I think it is Peggy that says we don't come with expiration dates. It isn't always easy to do, but I believ we need to live in the moment. I refuse to make my life about dying. I know that seems so pollyanna and like a cliche, but how could I have lived all this time with this horrible disease if all I could think about was how little time I had left? I feel scared and angry and sad but I'm still here. And so are you. So I will pray that tomorrow you will wake up and feel better and if you don't feel better in the morning I will pray for the afternoon.I don't know about vicodin and a cough but I do know that pain will cause coughing, sometimes I think I'm having pain because I'm coughing but I have found that if I pay attention I find the pain comes first. When that happens the vicodin will take care of both.Big hugs and special prayers, Caro.Kathie NSIP 96 PAH, etc.> i just called my dr's office to see what i weighed the first time i saw > them....last april i weighed 322....on friday 1/25 i weighed 350,,,,i > gained 28 lbs in less than a year!!!!! i haven't changed my eating....i > give up..if anything i don't eat that much,,,i'm trying to > loose....that's it...i quit...i'll just die a fat old tub of lard.> > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06>

Mississippi > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002,

COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hi Caro,

I'm glad you're feeling better today. For what it's worth, I don't think anyone CAN be up and positive the whole time, and I really think you need the occasional low or you don't appreciate the up times. It's certainly important for my frame of mind to get out, even if it's just to walk the dog.

I love those really cold crisp bright sunny days, enjoy

Love Ze xx> > i just called my dr's office to see what i weighed the first > time i saw > > them....last april i weighed 322....on friday 1/25 i weighed > 350,,,,i > > gained 28 lbs in less than a year!!!!! i haven't changed my > eating....i > > give up..if anything i don't eat that much,,,i'm trying to > > loose....that's it...i quit...i'll just die a fat old tub of lard.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > Mississippi > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > Mississippi > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > Mississippi> > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi> > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

I am glad you are feeling better today. We all have

days like that it is impossible not to.Take care.

IPF 2/07 IL

--- Carolyn Wade wrote:

> Well, today is a new day and I do feel much better

> today. Hey, I woke up!!! LOL!!! I really hate it

> when I have what I call a " woe is me " day!! Just

> drains you. That was actually the first day that I

> have actually cried because of this disease. I have

> really held a positive attitude so far until

> yesterday. Don't know what happened. Maybe it was

> the weather!!! LOL!!! It stormed here all day

> yesterday.

>

> I agree with the " no expiration date " motto!!

> That is a great one for me to remember.

>

> I got a phone call this morning from my pulmo

> doc's office. My appointment for tomorrow has been

> rescheduled for the 13th as he is " stuck out of the

> country. " He is an Indian physician and I really

> like him a lot. Don't know if he is in India or

> where but they had to reschedule my appointment.

> Now I have to wait a few more days with all my

> millions of questions.

>

> Thank you so much for the nice thoughts and

> prayers. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, as

> well.

>

> I am definitely going to ask about the pain

> medication when I go on the 13th. For now, I am

> taking Lorcet Plus which the surgeon gave me for

> pain after the biopsy. I am finding each day I feel

> a little more energetic when I wake up and not as

> tired at the end of the day. Guess that is a good

> sign!! Yesterday was my first day to actually get

> out of the apartment for a short bit. I am not

> supposed to drive yet but I did it anyway. Went to

> the convenience store and came right back. Just had

> to SEE SOME PEOPLE!!! What I bought probably

> weighed a whole 6 to 7 pounds, but by the time I got

> back and carried it up the stairs, I was totally

> exhausted. (That was the first time I had tried the

> stairs since the biopsy, either, except for when I

> came home).

>

> I feel much better today, though, and today is

> going to be a great day. The sun is shining, it is

> very cold out, but it is a beautiful day and I am

> planning to enjoy it to the fullest. Sounds good so

> far, right? LOL!!!!

>

> Caro

>

> Kathie wrote:

> Caro, I'm so sorry that this has been a

> bad day for you. I had my

> biopsy done just weeks after my first grandchild was

> born. When he

> was six months old I was walking around, bouncing

> him a bit to soothe

> him and I thought I'll never see him start school.

> Well, I've been

> blessed, I not only saw him start school, he is now

> in middle school

> and will be 13 on April 2. I think it is Peggy that

> says we don't

> come with expiration dates.

>

> It isn't always easy to do, but I believ we need to

> live in the

> moment. I refuse to make my life about dying. I know

> that seems so

> pollyanna and like a cliche, but how could I have

> lived all this time

> with this horrible disease if all I could think

> about was how little

> time I had left?

>

> I feel scared and angry and sad but I'm still here.

> And so are you.

> So I will pray that tomorrow you will wake up and

> feel better and if

> you don't feel better in the morning I will pray for

> the afternoon.

>

> I don't know about vicodin and a cough but I do know

> that pain will

> cause coughing, sometimes I think I'm having pain

> because I'm

> coughing but I have found that if I pay attention I

> find the pain

> comes first. When that happens the vicodin will take

> care of both.

>

> Big hugs and special prayers, Caro.

>

> Kathie NSIP 96 PAH, etc.

>

>

> > Tammy... you said your internet was shutting down

> so I

> don't know if you will see this or not.

> > If so, please don't be so hard on yourself! I'm a

> big woman too

> and my eating is not the problem...it's exercise! I

> barely move

> around...either it's the arthritis that keeps my

> frozen joints from

> moving (very painful) or it's fibromyalgia. I've had

> a chronic pain

>

=== message truncated ===

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Caro, I'm so glad yesterday was a better day! Sometimes I just need

a down day. It seems like those days are so long and I feel so alone

but something always comes along, a phone call, a visit, reading the

posts and I have my way back. God is good!

Hope today and the rest of the week have lots of hugs and smiles for

you!

Kathie WA NSIP '96

> > i just called my dr's office to see what i weighed the first

> time i saw

> > them....last april i weighed 322....on friday 1/25 i weighed

> 350,,,,i

> > gained 28 lbs in less than a year!!!!! i haven't changed my

> eating....i

> > give up..if anything i don't eat that much,,,i'm trying to

> > loose....that's it...i quit...i'll just die a fat old tub of lard.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Caro

> > Mississippi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Caro

> > Mississippi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Caro

> > Mississippi

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Caro

> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06

> Mississippi

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

Thanks Kathie. I wish the same for you!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! CaroKathie wrote: Caro, I'm so glad yesterday was a better day! Sometimes I just need a down day. It seems like those days are so long and I feel so alone but something always comes along, a phone call, a visit, reading the posts and I have my way back. God is good!Hope today and the rest of the week have lots of hugs and smiles for you!Kathie WA NSIP '96> > i just called my dr's office to see what i weighed the first > time i saw > > them....last april i weighed 322....on friday 1/25 i weighed > 350,,,,i > > gained 28 lbs in less than a year!!!!! i haven't changed my > eating....i > > give up..if

anything i don't eat that much,,,i'm trying to > > loose....that's it...i quit...i'll just die a fat old tub of lard.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > Mississippi > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> > Mississippi > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Caro> > Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF

08/06> > Mississippi> > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06> Mississippi> > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.