RemedySpot.com

Re: Posted Pics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Babs,

My 4 year old g-daughter, Kennedy, talked me out of my Santa Hat. Now, she sleeps with it every night. Funny!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > >> > > > I posted some pics to Babs in Drifwood, Babs Pics.> > > > h is my daughter, an only child who is now 27. The pic is > of> > her> > > > at 18 and she still looks THAT young! The brat...LOL! Chaz is > the> > > > hubby, married 23 years, together 24. He's a lot more salt and> > pepper> > > > since that pic but it's my favorite of him.> > > > The group photo is most of us. One baby has since arrived, and > more> > of> > > > my siblings live in other states.> > > > Hoss is my chihuahua, nearly 9 years old now. We have 4 other > dogs> > but> > > > I'll post them later. Hoss is boss!> > > > The pic of me is from '04. It's the only pic I will post of me > aside> > > > from the group photo. Chaz took the pic when we were at a > reunion in> > > > California and you can see I'm happy and also amused at Chaz. > Oh,> > and> > > > I'm wearing pink. I love pink!> > > > That's us in a nutshell.> > > > Hugs!> > > > Babs in Texas> > > > DX Nov. 1999 PF from Lupus/Scleroderma> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >-------------------------------------------------------------------> ----\> > -> > > >> > > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date:> > 1/4/2008 12:05 PM> > > >> > > >> > >> >>