RemedySpot.com

Sandy / Diane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandy, Very well put. This has to be an open forum for this to work. We need to be able to say what we feel. Some days we aren't going to like what is being said, but we have to realize that people are working from their situation and not all situations are created equal. I have Apria as my oxygen provider and I can't say anything bad about them They've always done what they could to take care of me. The situations that and Joyce are having are two people. What about the other patients that are being well taken care of? We don't hear from them. It does upset me very much to hear that in both cases the people were rude. There is just NO excuse for that. These people are in customer service. I just don't get it. Diane, I'm glad that you spoke up. Please don't

censor yourself. Leanne stokh24761 wrote: Diane - I dont think you have to keep your comments to yourself and I dont think you dont not need to refer to something that you feel is important and should be stated. I have seen numerous people on this board do the same exact thing, including Joyce, Gwynne and . We all have things to say, and in most things its we are not just as close to the situation as some one else is would be my assumption. I know Bruce

is fond of Irene and does speak to her often is my understanding so he is a little closer to the situtation then I would suspect you or I. I also feel for Irene but as Bruce has stated to me over and over that not all doctors are created equal. As well as insurance companies and healthcare - as I believe this issue was discussed some time back as well.So I would remember what makes us all unique is ability to be honest with each other and the ability to speak our minds here even if it ends up being what some one may not want to hear. It is part of life and it truly is what makes our group unique, so I hope Diane you plan on staying and sharing with us and us sharing with you!Sandie > > >> > > Oh No, Are you in contact by phone? That scares me silly to think > > how > > > many germs are on the floor. There is just> > > so much WRONG with her situation. Please keep us posted on what > you > > >

hear.> > > > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > ipf 6/04> > > > > > Worry looks around.> > > Sorry looks back,> > > Faith looks up.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> >> > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I agree with not feeling like you should censor yourself. While I can't get involved with the apria debate as it's not the way things are done over here, I like to get on here and get all the different sides of the coin. I want to know the good sides as well as the bad.

As far as apria etc are concerned, if you are getting bad service it helps to know if you are in the minority or if it is common to everyone. Then you are in a better place to do something about it. If you are in the minority then you can find out why someone is getting better service. Is it because they have lower expectations or is the bloke that comes to your house good at his job or not. If it is a common complaint then you can band together to do something about it. Either way, you're better armed with both sides.

Love Ze xx

> > > >> > > > Oh No, Are you in contact by phone? That scares me silly to > think > > > how > > > > many germs are on the floor. There is just> > > > so much WRONG with her situation. Please keep us posted on what > > you > > > > hear.> > > > > > > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > > ipf 6/04> > > > > > > > Worry looks around.> > > > Sorry looks back,> > > > Faith looks up.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving > junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options > in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at > http://mail.yahoo.ca> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Leanne/Sandie:

I am over my little snit and fit of temper now. I know that no harm was intended. Thank you both for your comments. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Sandy / Diane

Sandy,

Very well put.

This has to be an open forum for this to work. We need to be able to say what we feel.

Some days we aren't going to like what is being said, but we have to realize that people are working from their situation and not all situations are created equal.

I have Apria as my oxygen provider and I can't say anything bad about them They've always done what they could to take care of me. The situations that and Joyce are having are two people. What about the other patients that are being well taken care of? We don't hear from them. It does upset me very much to hear that in both cases the people were rude. There is just NO excuse for that. These people are in customer service. I just don't get it.

Diane, I'm glad that you spoke up. Please don't censor yourself.

Leanne

stokh24761 <stokhsomtel (DOT) net> wrote:

Diane - I dont think you have to keep your comments to yourself and I dont think you dont not need to refer to something that you feel is important and should be stated. I have seen numerous people on this board do the same exact thing, including Joyce, Gwynne and . We all have things to say, and in most things its we are not just as close to the situation as some one else is would be my assumption. I know Bruce is fond of Irene and does speak to her often is my understanding so he is a little closer to the situtation then I would suspect you or I. I also feel for Irene but as Bruce has stated to me over and over that not all doctors are created equal. As well as insurance companies and healthcare - as I believe this issue was discussed some time back as well.So I would remember what makes us all unique is ability to be honest with each other and the ability to speak our minds

here even if it ends up being what some one may not want to hear. It is part of life and it truly is what makes our group unique, so I hope Diane you plan on staying and sharing with us and us sharing with you!Sandie > > >> > > Oh No, Are you in contact by phone? That scares me silly to think > > how > > > many germs are on the floor. There is just> > > so much WRONG with her situation. Please keep us posted on what > you > > > hear.> > > > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > ipf 6/04>

> > > > > Worry looks around.> > > Sorry looks back,> > > Faith looks up.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> >> > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail. yahoo.ca>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA