this I'm so glad they are going to watch her carefully for a few

days.

Oh, its just such a relief to feel like she's actually in the hands

of some competent doctors who she likes and to know what they might

just have prevented.

Thank you again Kerry for serving as messenger and we won't ever

complain about the couple of gaps of info. We all have those every

time we leave the doctor don't we?

The Queen is certainly holding up her royalty role incredibly well.

>

> I called again looking for an update and announcing myself as

> Joyce's friend Kerry looking for an update. To my surprise it was

> Joyce herself answering. I would've said hold my calls. Though

she

> claims to still be a little doped up after the heart caths she

> sounded completely lucid to me and she's doing well. She said that

> the cath showed a level of 64 (I don't know the measurements this

is

> in folks, just what she told me) and that the level it should be is

> 24. So, yes she has PH, big time. They also found 2 blockages

(and

> I think she said one was 70%), but they did not put in any new

> stents at this time. Rather than do the Revatio or Tracleer, she

> said they are going to give her a different med that is

administered

> thru a port (I had never heard the name of it, nor had she so I

have

> no clue how to spell it... she said it's called " Flo - something " ,

> how's that for a specific detailed report? No criticism allowed

> folks). She is going to be in the hospital for 5-7 days so they

can

> see how she tolerates this new medicine. They are going to try to

> get this PH under control before addressing other things like the

> stents for blockages and any new meds like the Rituxan. She said

> once again how much she really likes and is impressed by this new

> doctor. I am so glad for that. I told her since she had such a

big

> day today and all her family around the last 2 days that I would

> leave her be. I will go visit over the next couple days and be so

> glad to do it because w/ her busy and crowded household lately

> visiting has just not been as easy. I told her I had posted

earlier

> and would post again now w/ the latest.

>

> Good day from the Queen and her humble messenger girl,

> Kerry

> IPF '01

> S. IN

>

Kerry, I don't know if I replied since this post but I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please tell my friend hello and she is the most popular person EVER on this board. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. I called again looking for an update and announcing myself as Joyce's friend Kerry looking for an update. To my surprise it was Joyce herself answering. I would've said hold my calls. Though she claims to still be a little doped up after the heart caths she sounded completely lucid to me and she's doing well. She said that the cath showed a level of 64 (I don't know the measurements this is in folks, just what she told me) and that the level it should be is 24. So, yes she has PH, big time. They also found 2 blockages (and I think she said one was 70%), but they did not put in any new stents at this time. Rather than do the Revatio or Tracleer, she said they are going to give her a different med that is administered thru a port (I had never heard the name of it, nor had she so I have no clue how to spell it... she said it's called "Flo - something", how's that for a specific detailed report? No criticism allowed folks). She is going to be in the hospital for 5-7 days so they can see how she tolerates this new medicine. They are going to try to get this PH under control before addressing other things like the stents for blockages and any new meds like the Rituxan. She said once again how much she really likes and is impressed by this new doctor. I am so glad for that. I told her since she had such a big day today and all her family around the last 2 days that I would leave her be. I will go visit over the next couple days and be so glad to do it because w/ her busy and crowded household lately visiting has just not been as easy. I told her I had posted earlier and would post again now w/ the latest.Good day from the Queen and her humble messenger girl,KerryIPF '01S. IN

Hi Kerry... I sure appreciate your attentiveness to Joyce. We can only go by those who can talk to her.

Thanks for the updates!

Hope all is well with.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Another update on Joyce

I called again looking for an update and announcing myself as Joyce's friend Kerry looking for an update. To my surprise it was Joyce herself answering. I would've said hold my calls. Though she claims to still be a little doped up after the heart caths she sounded completely lucid to me and she's doing well. She said that the cath showed a level of 64 (I don't know the measurements this is in folks, just what she told me) and that the level it should be is 24. So, yes she has PH, big time. They also found 2 blockages (and I think she said one was 70%), but they did not put in any new stents at this time. Rather than do the Revatio or Tracleer, she said they are going to give her a different med that is administered thru a port (I had never heard the name of it, nor had she so I have no clue how to spell it... she said it's called "Flo - something", how's that for a specific detailed report? No criticism allowed folks). She is going to be in the hospital for 5-7 days so they can see how she tolerates this new medicine. They are going to try to get this PH under control before addressing other things like the stents for blockages and any new meds like the Rituxan. She said once again how much she really likes and is impressed by this new doctor. I am so glad for that. I told her since she had such a big day today and all her family around the last 2 days that I would leave her be. I will go visit over the next couple days and be so glad to do it because w/ her busy and crowded household lately visiting has just not been as easy. I told her I had posted earlier and would post again now w/ the latest.Good day from the Queen and her humble messenger girl,KerryIPF '01S. IN