RemedySpot.com

zena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Sandie,

Yes it does make sense

Love Ze xx> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Oh No, Are you in contact by phone? That scares me > silly to> > > > > think> > > > > > > how> > > > > > > > many germs are on the floor. There is just> > > > > > > > so much WRONG with her situation. Please keep us posted > on> > > what> > > > > > you> > > > > > > > hear.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > > > > > > ipf 6/04> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Worry looks around.> > > > > > > > Sorry looks back,> > > > > > > > Faith looks up.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving> > > > > junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on > Options> > > > > in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at> > > > > http://mail.yahoo.ca> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!> > > Mobile. Try> > > > it now.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Aw, thank you Leanne

Love Ze xx> > >> > >> > > I saw my Chest Physician yesterday. My pft's are pretty much the same> > > as last time. We were talking about transplant and as you may know> > it's> > > a route that I have decided is right for me if I can.> > >> > > Here what will happen is I go to my docs hospital for some basic> > tests,> > > bloods, pfts, ct scan, bone scan, xrays, that sort of thing, nothing> > > invasive at the moment. Then the results are sent to the hospital> > that> > > will be performing the transplant, (The Harefield Hospital in Middx)> > > They will decide if I'm viable to go further and if they think so I> > will> > > go to that hospital for more tests, some of which will be more> > invasive.> > > I know they'll will do a heart cath but I can't remember what other> > ones> > > she said. They then collate all the information and the entire> > > transplant team will make a decision. If they say yes then I will go> > > straight on the list and be told to go home and pack.> > >> > > I'm now waiting for a bed! My doc is trying to get me in next week.> > > Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!> > >> > > With the way the NHS works I was expecting to be waiting somewhat> > longer> > > than that!> > >> > > At least this time I'll be prepared for a hospital stay and can> > organise> > > things to do. I'm also going to treat myself to some new pj's and> > work> > > out how to make the hospital food palatable! I'll take some> > seasonings> > > and salads with me [:D]> > >> > > So I'm a bit excited and a bit daunted at the mo. I'm still> > struggling> > > with getting to grips with the fact that my pf has nose dived to this> > > extent and it's all happening faster than I expected. I do realise> > that> > > the quicker I'm on the list the better, but I could do with some time> > > out to gather my thoughts if you get what I mean.> > >> > > Anyway, that's where I am right now, I don't know how much notice I'll> > > get for this hospital stay, so if I'm not on line for a few days> > that's> > > probably why.> > >> > > Love Ze xx> > >> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Thanks Bruce

Yes waiting times is our main problem with the NHS, which for some conditions is only detrimental. You can get private health insurance here if you want to, and they may choose not to cover pre-existing conditions, but we always have the NHS to fall back on if that's the case. You usually find that the Docs at the private hospitals are NHS docs as well. A consultant may even ask if you have access to private health care if he thinks it's going to be a long wait.

Love Ze xx> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Oh No, Are you in contact by phone? That scares me > silly to> > > > > think> > > > > > > how> > > > > > > > many germs are on the floor. There is just> > > > > > > > so much WRONG with her situation. Please keep us posted > on> > > what> > > > > > you> > > > > > > > hear.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > > > > > > ipf 6/04> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Worry looks around.> > > > > > > > Sorry looks back,> > > > > > > > Faith looks up.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving> > > > > junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on > Options> > > > > in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at> > > > > http://mail.yahoo.ca> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!> > > Mobile. Try> > > > it now.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

i'm not on pred and haven't been. your consultant might be right but

my consultant expected them to contact me direct and was surprised when

they came back to her to pass this onto me. maybe rules change

depending on the waiting list for evaluation or maybe they have

recently spent time evaluating people who haven't got down to were they

were supposed to. i think you need to be less than 30 for actual

listing too.

my consultant just wanted to emphasise to me that everything else is

fine and that i shouldn't be too casual hanging about in case things

deteriorate. like imuran on my liver. she also pointed out that cut

off is 55 here in the uk and i'm 48. she wants me on the list before

i'm 50 as you get extra points.

although only diagnosed since june 06 i have been feeling the effects

since about 2000 and i would say 98 was the last time i felt really

well. this excess weight i feel is down to moving less in this time,

so i have no idea what i would be like if i had pred also. this year,

as well as trying to slim i have been trying to prepare for pred days

ie finding a way to eat all the time without consequences - which

unfortunately is green leafy veg, salads or soup. i now make killer

spicy soups.

to lighten things up i have to tell you the mess i made today. because

i've been using loads of cumin and coriander i went to the asian store

to buy it more cheaply than normal supermarkets. tonight i decided to

toast and grind these spices. i didn't have a clue how long and i

didn't stop to find out from anywhere so i toasted and toasted found

out how to work my grinding attachment thingy and ground until i was so

fed up. i plonked it all over my lamb (not exactly powder) which was

lovely and made up some raiti (rachel allen's recipe from uktvfood.com)

and when we ate the raiti was sour. my spices were toasted too long

and had turned bitter. didn't matter for the lamb but didn't work for

the raiti. of course my smoke alarm was going throughout this and the

cat stayed in the garden. so when will i learn - if you dont know

something - find out.

may

Maybe she figures that as they are working on bringing the pred down the weight will come down in time. I've also managed to get walking a bit more lately as well, which is benifitting both me and the dog!!!

I chuck spices in a hot frying pan for a few seconds and that's it. I've burnt them far too easily in the past. It does make the spices fabulous if you get it right though. My current fad with lamb is lavender. It's a member of the rosemary family and doesn't taste the lavender smells when you cook it, it is more like a delicate rosemary. I'm debating whether to go back to slimmers world. I didn't do to badly with them before and it's a fun class. I do better when I have the discipline of knowing that someone else is looking at the scales!

Love Ze xx>> > i'm not on pred and haven't been. your consultant might be right but > my consultant expected them to contact me direct and was surprised when > they came back to her to pass this onto me. maybe rules change > depending on the waiting list for evaluation or maybe they have > recently spent time evaluating people who haven't got down to were they > were supposed to. i think you need to be less than 30 for actual > listing too. > > my consultant just wanted to emphasise to me that everything else is > fine and that i shouldn't be too casual hanging about in case things > deteriorate. like imuran on my liver. she also pointed out that cut > off is 55 here in the uk and i'm 48. she wants me on the list before > i'm 50 as you get extra points. > > although only diagnosed since june 06 i have been feeling the effects > since about 2000 and i would say 98 was the last time i felt really > well. this excess weight i feel is down to moving less in this time, > so i have no idea what i would be like if i had pred also. this year, > as well as trying to slim i have been trying to prepare for pred days > ie finding a way to eat all the time without consequences - which > unfortunately is green leafy veg, salads or soup. i now make killer > spicy soups.> > to lighten things up i have to tell you the mess i made today. because > i've been using loads of cumin and coriander i went to the asian store > to buy it more cheaply than normal supermarkets. tonight i decided to > toast and grind these spices. i didn't have a clue how long and i > didn't stop to find out from anywhere so i toasted and toasted found > out how to work my grinding attachment thingy and ground until i was so > fed up. i plonked it all over my lamb (not exactly powder) which was > lovely and made up some raiti (rachel allen's recipe from uktvfood.com) > and when we ate the raiti was sour. my spices were toasted too long > and had turned bitter. didn't matter for the lamb but didn't work for > the raiti. of course my smoke alarm was going throughout this and the > cat stayed in the garden. so when will i learn - if you dont know > something - find out. > > may>

you might be right that she expects to drop with pred drop - makes

sense eh.

rosanna's been using weight watchers and its working for her. i have

a recipe book from them. i've just bought a power plate - vibro gym -

it was on sale from argos. i will take a picture and post it. it

only came yesterday. my sister finds it energises her. tonight

after i used it i did some work in the kitchen so maybe it has a dual

use. its also meant to be good for relaxing as well as fat burning

and toning.

may

> >

> >

> > i'm not on pred and haven't been. your consultant might be right

but

> > my consultant expected them to contact me direct and was surprised

> when

> > they came back to her to pass this onto me. maybe rules change

> > depending on the waiting list for evaluation or maybe they have

> > recently spent time evaluating people who haven't got down to were

> they

> > were supposed to. i think you need to be less than 30 for actual

> > listing too.

> >

> > my consultant just wanted to emphasise to me that everything else

is

> > fine and that i shouldn't be too casual hanging about in case

things

> > deteriorate. like imuran on my liver. she also pointed out that

cut

> > off is 55 here in the uk and i'm 48. she wants me on the list

before

> > i'm 50 as you get extra points.

> >

> > although only diagnosed since june 06 i have been feeling the

effects

> > since about 2000 and i would say 98 was the last time i felt

really

> > well. this excess weight i feel is down to moving less in this

time,

> > so i have no idea what i would be like if i had pred also. this

year,

> > as well as trying to slim i have been trying to prepare for pred

days

> > ie finding a way to eat all the time without consequences - which

> > unfortunately is green leafy veg, salads or soup. i now make

killer

> > spicy soups.

> >

> > to lighten things up i have to tell you the mess i made today.

because

> > i've been using loads of cumin and coriander i went to the asian

store

> > to buy it more cheaply than normal supermarkets. tonight i

decided to

> > toast and grind these spices. i didn't have a clue how long and i

> > didn't stop to find out from anywhere so i toasted and toasted

found

> > out how to work my grinding attachment thingy and ground until i

was

> so

> > fed up. i plonked it all over my lamb (not exactly powder) which