RemedySpot.com

for Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The KidnappingA blonde in financial trouble decided to raise money by kidnapping a child. She went to a park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree, and wrote this note: "I kidnapped your child. I'm sorry, but I need the money. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the statue in the park by 7 a.m.. Signed, A Blonde." She pinned the note inside the little boy's jacket and told him to go straight home. The next morning, she returned to the park, and found a brown bag behind the statue with $10,000 in it. Inside the bag, beside the cash, was another note: "Here's your money. I can't believe that one blonde would do this to another!" Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.

Hahahahahahahaha >> > > > The Kidnapping> > A blonde in financial trouble decided to raise money by kidnapping a > child.> She went to a park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree, and > wrote this note: "I kidnapped your child. I'm sorry, but I need the > money. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the statue in the > park by 7 a.m.. Signed, A Blonde."> She pinned the note inside the little boy's jacket and told him to go > straight home.> The next morning, she returned to the park, and found a brown bag > behind the statue with $10,000 in it.> Inside the bag, beside the cash, was another note: "Here's your > money. I can't believe that one blonde would do this to another!"> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>