RemedySpot.com

IT JUST GETS BETTER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If I wasn't living through some of this stuff, I wouldn't believe it.

When Apria brought my mother load of liquid to get me set up for home use, they left 2 tanks that went to 10 and 2 that went to 6....remember. Well, that has been a challenge. To make it worse, the two 6 tanks are different sizes...so you just can't hook them together to make 10 until they are empty because one empties before the other. So, all weekend my husband is playing musical tanks, trying to get all the 02 out of each one.

When I first got that delivery, I asked the driver to leave the concentrator until we became acclimated to the liquid. No, of course they could not do that. So, they filled up on Tuesday and said it would last until this coming Thursday. By Saturday, we knew it was not going to last. Sunday morning Lucian called Apria to tell them that I would not make it through the day without a fill up. There was just no way they could do that, but they would bring my high flow concentrator back. They did that late in the afternoon. Set it into the house and left. We noticed that it had no filter. We plugged it in and the yellow light came on....would not go to green. Called Apria, hoping to reach the delivery guy that just left.

First phone call I answered and it was Ken....the guy that is supposed to be in charge now. He was most irritated that I had breathed all my air up. He told me that they DID have other patients, that now they were going to have to rework thier entire Monday delivery, that the faulty concentrator would PROBABLY last till morning and do fine. He is just rude and arguementative every time I have occasion to speak to him.

So, I am right now using the very last of my liquid. We think it will do till morning. Then I will go back on the concentrator hoping it is actually making oxygen.

I am going to die of an anxiety attack before I ever succomb to lung disease. My poor husband is stressed out. Why does this have to be so hard. Those of you with good providers, be thankful.

Good grief!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.