RemedySpot.com

Re: omega-3 fish oil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Debra, I recently tried Carlson's cod liver oil in liquid form, it made me urinate a lot (have Kidney problems). So I purchased Carlson's fish oil softgels and that was even harder on my body - it caused me to have bm's more than usual with stomach cramps and I started having problems digesting my foods even more. I did some research on the net concerning the fish oils and I was having the side effect they mentioned some people can have. It may not do that for everyone but it did with me. I was so disappointed because I need the omega 3's. But I'm learning when I get disappointed - I can get reappointed! (I know that Marilyn takes the Carlson's salmon oil softgels, so maybe you would be ok with fish oils). Wish you the best. Tina Kautzmann SCD 1 yr. Celiac, Kidney disease, Leaky gut and CandidaDebra 6362 wrote: Hi, All, I seem to recall this was discussed on the other list (I'm new to this one) previously, but owing to a recent crash I've lost a lot of the info I'd saved in my SCD files. Could those of you who take Omega-3 fish oil please recommend a brand, dosage, etc. Have you noticed a vast improvement? There are no possible ill effects that could be caused, or no laxative property from the oil, is there? Having a few "ups and downs" w/ UC lately and would like to add this, possibly,

to the IBD fighting arsenal! Thank you so much, Debra Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.