RemedySpot.com

Fresh Curds -- DCCC?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I live on Vancouver Island and I've been looking for DCCC. Today I found Natural Pastures Fresh Curds, unripened pasteurized, M.F.35%, Moisture 41%. It looks very dry to me. The store calls it Cheese Curd and keeps it in a special cheese section near the goat's cheese. It seems very expensive, but it's the only thing I've found that might be correct.

I'm starting the diet this week, but I won't start with this curd, because I've been dairy intolerant. However, I'm sure tempted to try it with spinach this week. ;-)

I'll send some more details about me.

Louise

Vancouver Island

food sensitivities, candida, parasites

ME/CFS, MCS, FM -- severely ill since 1973

SCD--Feb. 25/08, I think!

What is the carbohydrate percent on it? Katy

_____________________________________________________________Live your dreams. Click here for information on how to make millions by network marketing.

I can't find a carbohydrate percentage, Katy.

There is a website: www.naturalpastures.com I'm perusing it and discovered they have won a lot of awards.

Here is the description for the fresh curds on the website: Protein-rich, squeaky fresh plump nuggets of flavour. A favourite go-anywhere-anytime food. Great for soups, salads, omelet­tes and poutine. Enjoy them fresh by the handful!

Louise

Vancouver Island

food sensitivities and candida

ME/CFS, MCS, FM--severely ill since 1973

scd--Feb. 25/08 (I think!)

-----Original Message-----From: BTVC-SCD [mailto:BTVC-SCD ]On Behalf Of kplatt@...Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 2:32 PMTo: BTVC-SCD Subject: Re: Fresh Curds -- DCCC?What is the carbohydrate percent on it? Katy