RemedySpot.com

Judy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Judy, I am so proud of you. They will work with you in rehab. I'll be thinking of you on Friday! Let us know how it goes. Yes, I'm too healthy at this point for transplant. I've been put on the "inactive" list which is good news. Good to hear from you. Leannejudybrown63 wrote: Leanne: I start this friday! i'm really excited even though my DLCO was 9.9..scares

me at this point..what do you think? i'm trying to find my way into the group. vicky and i have been emailing. how are you? i heard you are too well for a transplant? is that good news? it seems like it is!! judybrown63, IPF, 4/07, SC> mama sher:> i don't have any medical insurance but i wanted to go to Pulmonary rehab. I talked with my dr. and he said he'd gladly refer me. he said i might have to make mo. payments though. when i went to the orientation, they told me i would be given a schlorship so it would be free for me! one thing i have learned is there seems to be ways around most things.

a lot of places have money given to them for such things. when i needed my oxygen, my dr. called up the place he deals with and they provide it to me free of charge. they told me because he refers so many patients to them, when he has one with no insurance, they cover it. i get wonderful service and no one treats me like a freebie. it doesn't hurt to inquire as to whether your rehab place has funds to cover you. good luck!> > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.