RemedySpot.com

Tammy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tammy, Have you contacted the Caring Voice Coalition? Lynley ? x166. She will help you if she can. Hope you get this before it's shut off. LeanneTammy S wrote: i'm writing to let you guys know that my phone is getting shut off,which means that my internet is getting shut off as well. i don't have the money to pay my bill. so as soon as i can get it turned back on i will be back. i will miss all of you,

take care of yourselfs, and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that you are loved.lots of love,tammy

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

• 2 weeks later...

Tammy... I know that was hard to be that honest and tell us you are smoking again. It's you , you are hurting the most Tammy. Please don't let being po'd at your husband cause you to harm yourself and more importantly, don't let blaming him keep you from starting over! We're all behind you. Many of us have smoked and relapsed...including me!

Keep trying, you haven't lost those good days of not smoking, they were just interrupted. Go for it again!

Hugs.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Tammy

Tammy,

So glad to see you posting. I'm a former smoker too. Don't be too hard on yourself. Ok, be a little hard on yourself. Really try to give it up. It's so bad for you, but it's an addiction and REALLY hard to quit. Just start again. This whole board is rooting for you.

If you need financial assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the Caring Voice Coalition - Lynley in particular. Her number is - If they can help you, they will.

LeanneTammy S <tammycub> wrote:

i have some news to share....i'm not proud of this news..actually i'm down right disgusted with myself....i'm smoking again...my husband refused to go outside to smoke....so i told him if i have to breath your second hand smoke i might as well smoke! so i lit a cigerette....that was a week ago....and now you know.i'm sorry.

Leanne Storch

Executive Assistant & Patient Advocate

Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation

1332 N. Halsted, Suite 201

Chicago, IL 60622

www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org

P

F

It takes your breath away

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.