RemedySpot.com

Re: SCD pals please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ok im trying again !! but my emails never seem to go thru . id would like a pal to help sort out all of this with the widom of all the scd's on line i've grown to trust . now i have little time because im back working. im also going to give this address to a young girl that is having some problems that my daughter works with. im sure she will be in good hands. her doctors are $ing her into the poor house and shes getting even worse.

obernhardt@...

crohns 05/07

SCD or I may not see your post to me.

Tell me where you live to find SCD Pals and Doctors. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SCD Store:http://www.scdiet.com/store/index.html Chalmers*LIST OF SCD FOODS: Email to scdietscdiet at no charge. In the subject put CARD REQUEST Give your name and address to get it snail mail.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

You are contacting the group and it says to contact grammy directly. Maybe that is your problem. Her address is Grammy_Bauer make sure you put scd in the subject line. Katy

_____________________________________________________________Contractor Training - Click Here