RemedySpot.com

s

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Maybe the four of us could do something?? It would be great to meet. Leanne wrote: Sandie,Where do you live now? I live in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota but just about every weekend my husband and I go to Cloquet (15 minutes south of Duluth)...we have an antique shop there. I am a member of the Lac Courte Oreilles Tribe but don't make it up to Hayward very often. My mother was from there and I think I've only been there 2

-3 times in the last 15 years. That is a beautiful area.so if anyone every gets to northern Minnesota stop in, we'd love to meet anyone on this site.> Well I'll have to come meet you when I go up in July!!!! Something to look forward to. I actually live in Chicago IL but we've been going up to Hayward 20 years or so. (kiki) from our Board has a place up there and her and I met for lunch one day last year. It was great! So maybe the three of us can get together!> > Leanne> > stokh24761 wrote:> You go to Hayward, WI? Thats only a couple hours from me and I have > an uncle that lives up there, you dont live by me do you?> > > > > Bruce, says he is the hug approver. LOL He is after > > all Super CareGiver. LOL (His title from Chattanooga.) After 40 > > years he just expects what ever comes and is never sure what to > > expect.> > > > > > > > > As far as Leanne goes the lojack is a really good idea. The girl > > moves. > > > > > > > > > We do have several men here but they are mostly lurkers. I really > > think they have a hard time getting a word in edgewise with all the > > women. lol> > > > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> >

> ipf 6/04> > > > > > > > > Worry looks around.> > > Sorry looks back,> > > Faith looks up.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.