RemedySpot.com

Re: Peggy/ Beth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The same thing happened with my table. I made them leave it and order a new one. It took a couple weeks. It is so upsetting to wait and wait then get it damaged. I am wondering if Joyce is done yet? I am going to call around 1 or so. I am scared but I am calling. I think her daughterwill post something when she gets home. I was awake at 4 AM and she was on my mind too and I prayed for her so I know God was with her. I just pray thingswent well today. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Oh don't worry, I was only awake for a little while worryin and prayin for Joyce. This morning we had our dining room set and a sofa table delivered.  Well, we had to refuse the dining room table because it was damaged. They will be delivering a new one next week. My mom's disappointed but I convinced her that accepting the damaged table was not the what she wanted to do. She likes to just smooth things over and "make the best of it" but when you pay a couple of thousand dollars on something it should arrive new, not damaged right?I will take a nap later today. Don't worry I'll rest up for the trip. I can't wait!!!Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 "For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love."   TMU UNITTranslation please...wot the heck is a TMU Unit???? in Oz>> This is Joyces phone in her new room.> > Joyce has been transferred to the "TMU unit" of the hospital, where > she will stay through the end of her stay there. Room #457. Room > phone: .> > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>

I had it happen with the mirror for my dresser. So many people I know

have gotten wood furniture delivered damaged. They aren't doing

something right.

> >

> > This is Joyces phone in her new room.

> >

> > Joyce has been transferred to the " TMU unit " of the hospital,

where

> > she will stay through the end of her stay there. Room #457. Room

> > phone: .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love and Prayers, Peggy

> > ipf 6/04

> >