RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Irene update....finally something positive to post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope she is feeling better soon. Send my love and my thoughts and prayers if you speak with her. CaroBruce Moreland wrote: She was on the bus and about to enter the subway after seeing her GI and asked me to update all.Her GI was incredible today, caring, saw her pain, and expressed the appropriate concern. The injection that made things so bad should not have been made at all in the abdomen and it triggered a flare up of her Crohns. He's told

her to drink liquids even if they went right through her system and he's got a plan for a VQ of her abdomen on Monday and moving some of her periodic medications up to Tuesday and Wednesday to handle the flare up and more follow up. While she's still in pain and the cure isn't immediate by any means, at least someone listened and observed and took action. He was able to figure out what was going on and how to address it. He also told her if she had any problems over the weekend to call him. After so much stress and so many who didn't help, this is all just such a relief. Oh what caring doctors can do. Fortunately, her GI is one. Many of us have one or more who are. I wish I just had a recording of her voice before and after the appointment today for every doctor to hear the difference they can make in their approach, not just their medical skills. I guess most of us have been through it on both sides. And, when we

feel comfortable knowing our doctor is competent and dedicated and we can communicate with them, it means so much.So, now there's a diagnosis, a plan, and one doctor who has told her convincingly he's going to fix it. One who has said what happened that shouldn't have and what it caused and how it's to be taken care of. And, even receiving the report second hand, I believe him. > > > > > Hi All!> > > > > > Is on March 3rd/08. If any cancellation, they will> > > call me.> > > > > > Thanks> > > Irene> > >> > > __________________________________________________________> __> > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news> > > & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.> > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> ______________>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> >>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.