RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fwd: Story Of The Eagle - Interesting & Beautiful Pictures Too!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I Love that song. I have always wanted to hand glide. It just looks like such freedom. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Wouldn't it be great if we could go up a mountain, cough our lungs up and grow some new ones Reminds me of an Abba song.  'And I dream I'm an eagle, and i dream I can spread my wings, flying hi i i i igh I'm a bird in the sky, I'm an eagle that flies on the breeze, I can go anywhere that I please.' Thank youLove Ze xx>> > Subject: Fw: Story Of The Eagle - Interesting & Beautiful Pictures Too!> > > > > > > This is incredible - be sure to read the text by the pix! I found > it fascinating.The story of our elegant eagle .> T he eagle has the longest life-span of its' species> > > > >  It can live up to 70 years> > But to reach this age, the eagle must make a hard decision> > In its' 40's> > > > > > > Its' long and flexible talons can no longer grab prey which serves as > food> > > Its' long and sharp beak becomes bent> > > Its' old-aged and heavy wings, due to their thick feathers, become > stuck to its' chest and make it difficult to fly> > > Then, the eagle is left with only two options: die or go through a > painful process of change which lasts 150 days.> > > > The process requires that the eagle fly to a mountain top and sit on > its' nest> > > > There the eagle knocks its' beak against a rock until it plucks it out> > After plucking it out, the eagle will wait for a new beak to grow > back and then it will pluck out its' talons> > > When its' new talons grow back, the eagle starts plucking its' old- > aged feathers> > > And after five months, the eagle takes its famous flight of rebirth > and lives for 30 more years> > Learn from the Eagle> > Spread Your Wings and Fly> > I thought this was interesting. Did you?> > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition.> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date: > 1/26/2008 3:45 PM> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition.> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.18/1255 - Release Date: > 2/1/2008 9:59 AM>