RemedySpot.com

Re: Back from chest x-ray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Caro I feel terrible . No wonder you were in pain.

Take care of yourself and dont worry about what they

write. I wonder if they would be so eager to write

this crap if it was their lungs. Mickey here we come.

Take care I am sure you will feel better soon.

IPF 2/07 IL

--- carowade4444 wrote:

> Hi all,

>

> First off, I haven't read any posts since last

> night, but was

> wondering has anyone heard from Joyce or Irene yet?

> I hope they are

> both doing well today.

>

> I went this morning and had my chest x-ray. No

> pleurisy as they

> thought, just pneumonia in both lungs, worse on the

> right. He said I

> was barely pulling any air through. ER doc said it

> was so bad he

> could have diagnosed it without a chest x-ray! Sent

> home on

> prednisone and Levaquin, followup with pulmo next

> week. The thing

> that got me was they hand me this sheet of paper

> with my orders on it

> and under Clinical Indication for chest x-ray it

> says " SOB on

> inspiration, 11 days status post right lung biopsy,

> END STAGE LUNG

> DISEASE. "

>

> Nobody told ME it was end stage!! How come I didn't

> know it had

> gotten that bad? I was thinking I was doing fairly

> well, as I have

> not even been placed on home O2 yet!! I was

> thinking I had a little

> time left, now I don't know.

>

> And the darndest thing of all is that I STILL have

> not seen MICKEY

> MOUSE in person yet!!!

>

> Caro

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Hi , I totally agree!! I don't think they would write it at all if it were THEIR lungs!!! If I make it to the summer this year, I am definitely planning to go and see Mickey!! I am saving already and I think my parents may be going, too, so I will have plenty of company. My mom is 65 and my dad will be 70 in March. They are still big kids. They have been to Disneyworld several times years ago, but I have never been. I am thinking of taking my 9-year-old grandson along, too. I think he would love it!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and everyone feels great!! Even if we feel crappy, at least we are here!! LOL!!! Carokiki boettin wrote: Hi Caro I feel terrible . No wonder you were in pain.Take care of yourself and dont worry about what theywrite. I wonder if they would be so eager to writethis crap if it was their lungs. Mickey here we come.Take care I am sure you will feel better soon. IPF 2/07 IL--- carowade4444 <carowade4444> wrote:> Hi all, > > First off, I haven't read any posts since last> night, but was > wondering has anyone heard from Joyce or Irene yet? > I hope they are > both doing well today.

> > I went this morning and had my chest x-ray. No> pleurisy as they > thought, just pneumonia in both lungs, worse on the> right. He said I > was barely pulling any air through. ER doc said it> was so bad he > could have diagnosed it without a chest x-ray! Sent> home on > prednisone and Levaquin, followup with pulmo next> week. The thing > that got me was they hand me this sheet of paper> with my orders on it > and under Clinical Indication for chest x-ray it> says "SOB on > inspiration, 11 days status post right lung biopsy,> END STAGE LUNG > DISEASE." > > Nobody told ME it was end stage!! How come I didn't> know it had > gotten that bad? I was thinking I was doing fairly> well, as I have > not even been placed on home O2 yet!! I was> thinking I had a little > time left, now I don't know.

> > And the darndest thing of all is that I STILL have> not seen MICKEY > MOUSE in person yet!!!> > Caro> > __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.