RemedySpot.com

Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sher, I have been waiting to hear how she did in San . I ask Bruce but he hasn't replied. I do hope and pray things went well. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Thank you Leanne...   has anyone heard from Gwynnie? Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  JoyceHi Just received an email from regarding Joyce.  Here's the update:Hello Leanne! This is , Joyce's middle daughter. I am writing to let you know about Mom.  She is in Jewish Hospital and will be there for about another week. We think. She is on the Flolam and had a hard night Saturday night. She didn't sound good this morning and I am on my way there ASAP. Her oxygen wouldn't go up past 85 and she started that really scary shaking. All is supposed to be because of the new medicine that we pray she can tolerate. Pulmonary Hypertension must be controlled. Let all of her on-line friends know and keep her in your prayers. If you want to contact her, she is in room #457. Her phone number is .  Thanks for always being there for her. She really misses you guys!  Keep her in your prayers, please. She's such a fighter! LeanneBe a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I just spoke with Lucian, He said Joyce is doing better today. She is having some headaches so they have given her percocetand that is helping. Her Doc said all this goings on is normal and will get better when she gets used to the medication.  Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.

Sher/Peggy

Missed you asking me Peggy. I'd never ignore you. But, I don't know

anything. Not sure how long she was going to be there and can only

imagine how exhausting the trip is. Certainly been thinking of her

and worrying about her. Want her home unless they have lungs for her.

Hope to see her again soon.

>

>

> Thank you Leanne... has anyone heard from Gwynnie?

>

> Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> Joyce

>

>

> Hi

>

> Just received an email from regarding Joyce. Here's the

> update:

> Hello Leanne! This is , Joyce's middle daughter. I am

> writing to let you know about Mom. She is in Jewish Hospital and

> will be there for about another week. We think. She is on the

Flolam

> and had a hard night Saturday night. She didn't sound good this

> morning and I am on my way there ASAP. Her oxygen wouldn't go up

past

> 85 and she started that really scary shaking. All is supposed to

be

> because of the new medicine that we pray she can tolerate.

Pulmonary

> Hypertension must be controlled. Let all of her on-line friends

know

> and keep her in your prayers. If you want to contact her, she is

in

> room #457. Her phone number is . Thanks for always

> being there for her. She really misses you guys!

>

>

> Keep her in your prayers, please.

> She's such a fighter!

>

> Leanne

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

> Try it now.

>

Peggy

Thanks for keeping us updated. Just helps so much to here how its

going.

>

> I just spoke with Lucian, He said Joyce is doing better today. She

> is having some headaches so they have given her percocet

> and that is helping. Her Doc said all this goings on is normal and

> will get better when she gets used to the medication.

>

> Peggy

> ipf 6/04

>

> Worry looks around.

> Sorry looks back,

> Faith looks up.

>

Hi Peggy, Please give Joyce hugs and kisses and best wishes from me. I will keep praying for her speedy recovery soon. CaroPeggy wrote: I just spoke with Lucian, He said Joyce is doing better today. She is having some headaches so they have given her percocet and that is helping. Her Doc said all this goings on is normal and will get better when she gets used to the medication. Peggy ipf 6/04 Worry looks around. Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Thanks Bruce, I thought Gwynne was supposed to be home Friday. I trust she is ok. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Sher/PeggyMissed you asking me Peggy. I'd never ignore you. But, I don't know anything. Not sure how long she was going to be there and can only imagine how exhausting the trip is. Certainly been thinking of her and worrying about her. Want her home unless they have lungs for her. Hope to see her again soon. > > > Thank you Leanne... has anyone heard from Gwynnie?> > Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> Joyce> > > Hi> > Just received an email from regarding Joyce. Here's the > update:> Hello Leanne! This is , Joyce's middle daughter. I am > writing to let you know about Mom. She is in Jewish Hospital and > will be there for about another week. We think. She is on the Flolam > and had a hard night Saturday night. She didn't sound good this > morning and I am on my way there ASAP. Her oxygen wouldn't go up past > 85 and she started that really scary shaking. All is supposed to be > because of the new medicine that we pray she can tolerate. Pulmonary > Hypertension must be controlled. Let all of her on-line friends know > and keep her in your prayers. If you want to contact her, she is in > room #457. Her phone number is . Thanks for always > being there for her. She really misses you guys!> > > Keep her in your prayers, please.> She's such a fighter!> > Leanne> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. > Try it now.>

Bruce, Trust me they will have a hard time getting her out of there if she isn't ready. She is such a warrior.How are you today? fever?  Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Sleeping until you called....lolThanks for the update Peggy. I know she'd probably like to get home but I want her to stay until they are completely confident. Too often we are sent home today prematurely.>> Hi all, Just called Joyce, She is very tired today. I just said hello > and I would call later. I could tell she was sleeping.> I am pretty sure she will stay another day. I'll check in later.> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>

Good.....don't want her leaving too soon.

Dont' really feel good. Been taking Tylenol and fever down although

not completely gone. Some pain in lung. See pulmonologist on Friday

so will wait until then unless it worsens. If it worsens will try to

do something sooner, but would rather not see primary with all the

sick people around there.

> >

> > Hi all, Just called Joyce, She is very tired today. I just said

> hello

> > and I would call later. I could tell she was sleeping.

> > I am pretty sure she will stay another day. I'll check in later.

> >

> >

> > Love and Prayers, Peggy

> > ipf 6/04

> >

> > Worry looks around.

> > Sorry looks back,

> > Faith looks up.

> >

>

I wish you would call your Pulm. and tell him/her what's going on.  Quit being such a MAN..... CALLSan is not that far away and you had better be at your best.  Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Good.....don't want her leaving too soon.Dont' really feel good. Been taking Tylenol and fever down although not completely gone. Some pain in lung. See pulmonologist on Friday so will wait until then unless it worsens. If it worsens will try to do something sooner, but would rather not see primary with all the sick people around there. > >> > Hi all, Just called Joyce, She is very tired today. I just said> hello> > and I would call later. I could tell she was sleeping.> > I am pretty sure she will stay another day. I'll check in later.> >> >> > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > ipf 6/04> >> > Worry looks around.> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up.> >>

Peggy... please tell Joyce I check the board every day for a post from you so I know how she is doing. I don't want to flood her with calls so I'm "doubling up" with you.

I'm glad she is resting.

We'll keep praying.

I'm signing off today....I can't read anything....all blurry...good thing I'm a touch typer.

later.......

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Joyce

Hi all, Just called Joyce, She is very tired today. I just said hello and I would call later. I could tell she was sleeping.

I am pretty sure she will stay another day. I'll check in later.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

Yeah Bruce.... before I go I watch for how you're doing....

Re: Re: Joyce

Bruce, Trust me they will have a hard time getting her out of there if she isn't ready. She is such a warrior.

How are you today? fever?

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

Sleeping until you called....lolThanks for the update Peggy. I know she'd probably like to get home but I want her to stay until they are completely confident. Too often we are sent home today prematurely.>> Hi all, Just called Joyce, She is very tired today. I just said hello > and I would call later. I could tell she was sleeping.> I am pretty sure she will stay another day. I'll check in later.> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>

Bruce is being a MAN !!!!!!!! He isn't feeling well, Had fever last night. Did he call his Dr.. NOgonna have to go to Plano.. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Yeah Bruce....  before I go I watch for how you're doing....Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: JoyceBruce, Trust me they will have a hard time getting her out of there if she isn't ready. She is such a warrior.How are you today? fever? Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.Sleeping until you called....lolThanks for the update Peggy. I know she'd probably like to get home but I want her to stay until they are completely confident. Too often we are sent home today prematurely.>> Hi all, Just called Joyce, She is very tired today. I just said hello > and I would call later. I could tell she was sleeping.> I am pretty sure she will stay another day. I'll check in later.> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>

Hey Bud-Bruce.... practice what you preach! Do take better care...call!

Re: Re: Joyce

Bruce, Trust me they will have a hard time getting her out of there if she isn't ready. She is such a warrior.

How are you today? fever?

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

Sleeping until you called....lolThanks for the update Peggy. I know she'd probably like to get home but I want her to stay until they are completely confident. Too often we are sent home today prematurely.>> Hi all, Just called Joyce, She is very tired today. I just said hello > and I would call later. I could tell she was sleeping.> I am pretty sure she will stay another day. I'll check in later.> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>