RemedySpot.com

Re: [ Lou

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh yes, I do remember asking if I really wanted that second plate of food......... He only ask that ONE time..hee hee70 pounds later I wish he had just taken it away from me..  Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. > >> > GUESS WHAT? I just got back from a visit with my "PCP" and she > > listened to my lungs several times and did NOT hear any crackling > at > > all. We couldn't believe it. The prednisone is really working for > me > > wonderfully she said along with the antibiotic. The news of that > this > > morning was a BLESSING and I thank God for that. I am just beside > > myself as I am so so happy for the good news of the lungs.> > > > My hubby and I have much to be thankful for this day.> > > > Little is doing so wonderful and what a sweet little puppy.> > Love, Lou> >>HI: YES I HAVE NOTICED THAT I AM NOT COUGHING SO MUCH, NOT SO MUCH CONGESTION AND I FEEL GREAT, LOTS OF ENERGY. THE PREDNISONE REALLY MAKES YOU EAT, YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH THAT PART, YOU EVEN EAT PLATES, KNIVES, FORKS, SPOONS, PAPER PLATES, AND SO FORTH.LOVE, MLP