RemedySpot.com

hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today! I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the link: http://www.galoscaves.com/. It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering affects. I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't

want to transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring.... Leanne

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Leanne, That is just beautiful. I am so glad today was just for YOU. One questionwere you scured with those sharp thingies hanging over you? Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today! I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the link:http://www.galoscaves.com/.  It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt cave.  They play ocean type "music" along with classical music and it was very relaxing.  It's supposed to help people with respiratory issues.  My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen.  I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble.  I don't know if it will have any lingering affects. I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to get a lung transplant.  My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung transplant is really a last resort.  They don't want to transplant you too soon or too late.  Fine line.  I think I was wanting things to happen on my time.  Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when it should happen.  Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring.... LeanneNever miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Oh, wow, Leanne!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can see why you would want to go there. Seems like a great place to escape. Thanks so much for the pics. I am so glad you had a peaceful day. CaroPeggy wrote: Leanne, That is just beautiful. I am so glad today was just for YOU. One question were you scured with those sharp thingies hanging over you? Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Worry looks around. Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today! I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the link:http://www.galoscaves.com/. It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a

salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering affects. I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring.... Leanne Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Nope. They look more scarey then they actually were. LeannePeggy wrote: Leanne, That is just beautiful. I am so glad today was just for YOU. One question were you scured with those sharp thingies hanging over you? Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Worry looks around. Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today! I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the link:http://www.galoscaves.com/. It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with respiratory

issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering affects. I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring.... Leanne Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Leanne,

This sounds so cool! I'm glad you took the day off and some time for yourself!

It really does sound neat and really interesting. I've read about stuff like this but have never been to one. I do know I always feel better and use less oxygen at the beach. It's no doubt the same principle.

Fascinating but more important a relaxing day for you! No one deserves it more!

Love,

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

"For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love."

hi

Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!

I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the link: http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering affects.

I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....

Leanne

One of the things on my list sometime is a spa day. I know it doesn't

sound like the most masculine thing to do but sure sounds good to me.

I want to soak in various different things and then have various

forms of massage. Sounds so relaxing and indulgent.

>

> Leanne,

> This sounds so cool! I'm glad you took the day off and some time

for yourself!

>

> It really does sound neat and really interesting. I've read about

stuff like this but have never been to one. I do know I always feel

better and use less oxygen at the beach. It's no doubt the same

principle.

> Fascinating but more important a relaxing day for you! No one

deserves it more!

> Love,

>

> Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>

> " For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love. "

>

>

>

>

>

> hi

>

> Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!

>

> I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the

link: http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very

inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a

salt cave. They play ocean type " music " along with classical music

and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with

respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal

oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I

don't know if it will have any lingering affects.

>

> I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue,

but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me

to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good

and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to

transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was

wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time.

It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung

first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....

>

> Leanne

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

hey leanne

glad to hear about your day. i have been meaning to buy a salt lamp

for ages. i did buy a salt pipe but gave it to my brother when he was

here last year (the nac works great just now for mucous - the salt

pipe is meant to help get it all out and i will buy another when i

feel i need to).

i'm really impressed they've built something like this and if they

had one in glasgow i'd surely go. my brother who has primary

bronchiectasis said his lungs were best when he visited (and fished)

the west coast of southern ireland and he lives on the beach in

adelaide!!

i'm really glad you enjoyed your day and could sit without your hose

in the nose.

may

uip 06.06, glasgow, scotland

>

>

> I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's

the link: http://www.galoscaves.com/. It was so relaxing and very

>

>

> Leanne

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

Leanne,

So glad you had a great day. The salt caves look wonderful and I too think salty air helps us breathe better. My breathing has greatly improved since I moved to the beach. When you come to visit me in September ( notice I said when not if ) we are going to spend a day at Glen Ivy Hot Springs to get pampered http://www.glenivy.com/index.php/resort/. And before you ask , yes I always do the mud bath! Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re: hi

Nope. They look more scarey then they actually were.

LeannePeggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Leanne, That is just beautiful. I am so glad today was just for YOU. One question were you scured with those sharp thingies hanging over you?

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering affects.

I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....

Leanne

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

denice

the spa looks brilliant. just had a wee look. last year i did a

taster course in massage just one afternoon a week and enjoyed many

massages. i didnt expect much of indian head massage but loved it.

my partner was a girl who already did massages in her business so was

very confident. she was wonderful. i love reflexology too but i

haven't had a hot stone massage and have heard they are just the best.

sorry your ct seems to show progression. i'm sure hope its minimal.

may

uip 06.06 glasgow

>

>

>

>

>

link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very

>

>

> Leanne

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

A spa would do you a world of good. You'll feel like a noodle and SO rested.Go for it. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. One of the things on my list sometime is a spa day. I know it doesn't sound like the most masculine thing to do but sure sounds good to me. I want to soak in various different things and then have various forms of massage. Sounds so relaxing and indulgent.>> Leanne,> This sounds so cool! I'm glad you took the day off and some time for yourself! > > It really does sound neat and really interesting. I've read about stuff like this but have never been to one. I do know I always feel better and use less oxygen at the beach. It's no doubt the same principle.> Fascinating but more important a relaxing day for you! No one deserves it more!> Love,> > Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > "For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love."> > > > > > hi> > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!> > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the link: http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering affects.> > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....> > Leanne> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

OK, I'm admitting it....I want a mud bath sometime too. I've had mud

packs on my face and I liked it. Don't knock it if you haven't done

it, so I want to experience the bath.

>

>

>

>

>

link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very

>

>

> Leanne

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

Hi May,

Of which ADELAIDE do you speak....could you by any chance be referring

to Adelaide in South Australia?????

in Oz

> >> > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!> > > > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's > the link: http://www.galoscaves.com/. It was so relaxing and very > inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a > salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music > and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with > respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal > oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I > don't know if it will have any lingering affects.> > > > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, > but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me > to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good > and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to > transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was > wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. > It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung > first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....> > > > Leanne> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >>

May,

Head massages are the best, second only to foot massages! I must confess I am addicted to massages and all other forms of pampering and have tried just about everything including being slathered with orange gooey stuff, scrubbed with salt oils and then wrapped and steamed. The hot rocks are great. I have a horrible confession.When my sons were little I had them do foot massages as one of their weekly chores along with yard work and taking out the trash. They just assumed all other kids had to rub their mom's feet and it wasn't until they hit 13 that they figured out they were the only ones and went on strike! My daughter-in- laws have greatly benefited from their early training though and are very thankful. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

denicethe spa looks brilliant. just had a wee look. last year i did a taster course in massage just one afternoon a week and enjoyed many massages. i didnt expect much of indian head massage but loved it. my partner was a girl who already did massages in her business so was very confident. she was wonderful. i love reflexology too but i haven't had a hot stone massage and have heard they are just the best.sorry your ct seems to show progression. i'm sure hope its minimal.mayuip 06.06 glasgow> > > > > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!> > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt

cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering affects.> > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....> > Leanne> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your

homepage. > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Oh, I always get a head massage and facial massage and warm towel and

brief neck and shoulders with my haircuts. Hate haircuts but love

that part.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!

> >

> > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's

the

> link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very

> inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in

a

> salt cave. They play ocean type " music " along with classical music

> and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with

> respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal

> oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I

> don't know if it will have any lingering affects.

> >

> > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue,

> but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for

me

> to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good

> and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to

> transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was

> wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's

time.

> It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung

> first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....

> >

> > Leanne

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> ____________ __

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

>

I gotta go....

--- Leanne Storch

wrote:

> Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself

> today!

>

> I took the day off from work and went to the salt

> caves. Here's the link: http://www.galoscaves.com/.

> It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks

> for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt

> cave. They play ocean type " music " along with

> classical music and it was very relaxing. It's

> supposed to help people with respiratory issues. My

> friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen.

> I was able to sit without my oxygen with no

> trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering

> affects.

>

> I've been really struggling with the whole lung

> transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to

> terms that the time is not right for me to get a

> lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty

> good and a lung transplant is really a last resort.

> They don't want to transplant you too soon or too

> late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to

> happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time.

> It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs

> to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....

>

> Leanne

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I totoally agree....if you haven't got the time, patience or

Inclination for a TOTAl body massage then a Head massage is the only

way to go. I HATE just a back massage...irritating in the extreme! A

good hand n' foot massage would be my 3rd preference.

Mud Pack...YUM YUM....

GIO

> > > > > > > > > > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!> > > > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the > link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very > inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a > salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music > and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with > respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal > oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I > don't know if it will have any lingering affects.> > > > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, > but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me > to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good > and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to > transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was > wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. > It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung > first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....> > > > Leanne> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

Oh I do have the time, patience and inclination for a total body

massage for as many hours or days as it takes.

While head and face are nice, I don't get much out of hand or feet,

perhaps due to my peripheral neuropathy. I certainly don't hate a

back massage. However, I do hate those automatic massage chairs and

cushions. They hurt.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!

> > >

> > > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's

the

> > link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very

> > inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs

in a

> > salt cave. They play ocean type " music " along with classical music

> > and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with

> > respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her

normal

> > oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I

> > don't know if it will have any lingering affects.

> > >

> > > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant

issue,

> > but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right

for me

> > to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good

> > and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to

> > transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was

> > wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's

time.

> > It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung

> > first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....

> > >

> > > Leanne

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > ____________ __

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

> > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

__\

> ____________

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

> http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?

category=shopping

> >

>

gina

yes, my brother lives on christie's beach in adelaide. well about

700 yards vertical to beach. he has been there just coming up for 25

years. i was there in july aug 92 and as it was your winter, i was

virtually the only one on the beach. ha ha ha. i loved just sitting

on the benches watching the water. william kept telling me to put my

jacket on and i eventually acclimatised and started to feel chilly.

even after six weeks i was still surprised every time a check out

girl asked me 'how i was'. my sister in law doubled up in laughter

every time at my reaction. i have to say i loved australians who

were very open and curious and found the people i met who'd come over

from the uk a bit moannie.

may

uip 06.06 glasgow

> > >

> > > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!

> > >

> > > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves.

Here's

> > the link: http://www.galoscaves.com/. It was so relaxing and very

> > inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs

in a

> > salt cave. They play ocean type " music " along with classical

music

> > and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with

> > respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her

normal

> > oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I

> > don't know if it will have any lingering affects.

> > >

> > > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant

issue,

> > but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right

for me

> > to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good

> > and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to

> > transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was

> > wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's

time.

> > It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her

lung

> > first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....

> > >

> > > Leanne

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > >

> >

>

denice

after your selfless devotion in bringing all those strapping hunks of

gorgeous masculinity into the world, you deserved every single foot

massage they gave you.

as the wife of a man who likes to rub my feet i know how good it is

even though his is totally different from a professional

reflexology. i just love it. before the massage classes i liked to

do faces (again didnt really know what i was doing) and andy loved

them.

when i was young i remember my dad coming in from work and one of us

children (6 of us) would loosen his laces and pull his boots off. i

hadn't thought of that in years until your story and now that i do i

am glad we done that for him.

may uip 0606

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!

> >

> > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's

the

> link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very

> inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in

a

> salt cave. They play ocean type " music " along with classical music

> and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with

> respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal

> oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I

> don't know if it will have any lingering affects.

> >

> > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue,

> but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for

me

> to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good

> and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to

> transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was

> wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's

time.

> It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung

> first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....

> >

> > Leanne

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> ____________ __

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

>

I’ve

never even heard tell of these salt caves.

They do sound fascinating!! I

wish we had something like that around here.

Dawn in N.B.

Sounds interesting. A nice escape. I know my respiratory problems

sure disappeared for the most part in the salty breezy humid air of

South Florida.

>

>

> I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's

the link: http://www.galoscaves.com/.

It was so relaxing and very

>

>

> Leanne

>

>

>

Go for

it, Bruce!!!! I think you would be

surprised at how many men treat themselves! That is on my list, too! I can’t really afford it (for one),

plus, there aren’t really any of those types of full-treatment type of

spas around my neck of the woods (not that I envision going to anyway). That would surely be heaven on earth! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! The only thing I don’t think I would

care for is the soaking in mud. Bleck!

Dawn in N.B.

One of the things on my list sometime is a spa day. I know it doesn't

sound like the most masculine thing to do but sure sounds good to me.

I want to soak in various different things and then have various

forms of massage. Sounds so relaxing and indulgent.

>

> Leanne,

> This sounds so cool! I'm glad you took the day off and some time

for yourself!

>

> It really does sound neat and really interesting. I've read about

stuff like this but have never been to one. I do know I always feel

better and use less oxygen at the beach. It's no doubt the same

principle.

> Fascinating but more important a relaxing day for you! No one

deserves it more!

> Love,

>

> Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>

> " For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love. "

>

>

>

>

>

> hi

>

>

link: http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so

relaxing and very

>

>

> Leanne

>

>

>

LOL,

! That’s so funny,

because I just mentioned that I didn’t think I could DO the mud bath! What’s it like?? Doesn’t sound ‘pleasant’

to me! LOL!

Dawn

Leanne,

So glad you had a great day. The

salt caves look wonderful and I too think salty air helps us breathe

better. My breathing has greatly improved since I moved to the

beach. When you come to visit me in September ( notice I said when not

if ) we are going to spend a day at Glen Ivy Hot Springs to

get pampered http://www.glenivy.com/index.php/resort/.

And before you ask , yes I always do the mud bath!

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Nope. They look more scarey then they actually were.

Leanne

Peggy

<pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com>

wrote:

Leanne, That is just beautiful. I am so glad today was

just for YOU. One question

were you scured with those sharp thingies hanging over

you?

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves.

Here's the link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very

inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt

cave. They play ocean type " music " along with classical music

and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with respiratory

issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen. I

was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I don't know if it

will have any lingering affects.

I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant

issue, but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me to

get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good and a lung

transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to transplant

you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things

to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. It will happen when

it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone

Ring....

Leanne

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

May,

I have to admit I think they are gorgeous too! And it is rather nice to have 5 strong men around me all the time. I had 3 sisters and my dad got the same treatment as yours did at home. He would come home from work and one of us would get his drink, one took off his boots, one massaged his head and the other changed the tv channel (no remotes back then). He was king! What memories. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

deniceafter your selfless devotion in bringing all those strapping hunks of gorgeous masculinity into the world, you deserved every single foot massage they gave you. as the wife of a man who likes to rub my feet i know how good it is even though his is totally different from a professional reflexology. i just love it. before the massage classes i liked to do faces (again didnt really know what i was doing) and andy loved them.when i was young i remember my dad coming in from work and one of us children (6 of us) would loosen his laces and pull his boots off. i hadn't thought of that in years until your story and now that i do i am glad we done that for him.may uip 0606> > > > > > > > > > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself

today!> > > > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the > link:http://www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very > inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a > salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music > and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with > respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal > oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I > don't know if it will have any lingering affects.> > > > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, > but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me > to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty

good > and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to > transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was > wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. > It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung > first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....> > > > Leanne> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping>

The mud is waiting . All you need is a plane ticket and the rest will be taken care of. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

, I totoally agree....if you haven't got the time, patience or Inclination for a TOTAl body massage then a Head massage is the only way to go. I HATE just a back massage...irritatin g in the extreme! A good hand n' foot massage would be my 3rd preference. Mud Pack...YUM YUM.... GIO > > > > > > > > > > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!> > > > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. Here's the > link:http:// www.galoscav es.com/. It was so relaxing and very > inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a > salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical music > and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with > respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her normal > oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I > don't know if it will

have any lingering affects.> > > > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant issue, > but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right for me > to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good > and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to > transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was > wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time. > It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her lung > first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....> > > > Leanne> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping>

Well, WELL...surprises every day....I had my

first visit to Adelaide a few years back with my Hubby in our trusty

campervan! Now I want to go back, especially at Womad time

(Adelaide Festival of the Arts). His sister & her family live there

too. We were on our way to a Cornish Festival in the 'Copper Triangle'

north of Adelaide (Moonta, Kadina & Wallaroo)...lots of Cornish

folk ended up there due to the Copper Mines.

Yes, ahem AHEM the 'Whinging Pom' is a well known beastie in Oz....Lots

of people migrated here in the 60's/70's/80's using the f5 'Pom' scheme

(a RIDICULOUS f5 per adult travel fare!) BUT that seemed to

attract folk who had nothing better to do than whinge about their

circumstances once they got here! Cripes wot did they expect ...a Pot

of Gold at the end of the Rainbow (we think that's wot they thought OZ

meant ..Dorothy's Rainbow!!!!!) Alas they were expected to WORK for a

living like the rest of us!

Now Poms have to join the queue like the rest of the world & assure us of their WORK potential FIRST!

Naturally, of course, Scots like your bro would be a different kettle

of fish! (as would anyone Zena knew too....... & & anyone

else who might be lurking on this list!!!)

Cheers,

in Oz

> > > >> > > > Just had to let everyone know that I treated myself today!> > > >> > > > I took the day off from work and went to the salt caves. > Here's> > > the link: http://www.galoscaves.com/. It was so relaxing and very> > > inexpensive. 15 bucks for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs > in a> > > salt cave. They play ocean type "music" along with classical > music> > > and it was very relaxing. It's supposed to help people with> > > respiratory issues. My friend who went with me used half her > normal> > > oxygen. I was able to sit without my oxygen with no trouble. I> > > don't know if it will have any lingering affects.> > > >> > > > I've been really struggling with the whole lung transplant > issue,> > > but I feel as if I've come to terms that the time is not right > for me> > > to get a lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty good> > > and a lung transplant is really a last resort. They don't want to> > > transplant you too soon or too late. Fine line. I think I was> > > wanting things to happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's > time.> > > It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs to get her > lung> > > first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....> > > >> > > > Leanne> > > >> > > >> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > >> > >> >>