freakin' addict! I have to admit, I also love their deals. Your

ending of your post just reminded me how we do the same things, so I

had to tell you about it!

God Bless,

Tina

IPF 04/07 PH 11/07 Ohio

>

> Today was my semi-annual trip to the rheumy, who by the way, has

> scrumptious green eyes....well, the topic WAS brought up, right? :)

> Anyhoo, he tells me I need to have my knees replaced. I have once

again

> stalled him though with promises of losing weight. He usually does

as I

> say....LOL! I told him that as long as he was being good and

listening

> to me we would remain friends. He just laughed at me, and said that

for

> now I could be in charge, but if there's a flare or any other

ickiness

> comes up he will be the Doc again. He said I will need to do

something

> fairly soon with the knees though. He said my right knee gave him

the

> heebie-jeebies ( a very old medical term I'm sure) whenever he

checked

> it. Something about my ligaments being loose enough to move with

his

> hand.....

> He's testing me for the JO-1 Anti-body and does think that

> dermatomyositis or polymyositis are at work on this poor ol' bod.

> He feels that I'm doing fairly well for someone who is so ill. He

> called me a strong woman and a few more adjectives that modesty

> prevents me from writing.....LOL! We also discussed music for a few

> minutes. He's a very interesting man.

> The blood suckers got 7 tubes today. Feeling faint (wink), I had my

> daughter drive me to the nearest Scholtzky's for a tasty sandwich,

and

> then off to Old Navy for a pink sweater (for me), a gray sweater

for

> h and some gifts for my little great-niece who will be 3 next

week.

> The Pulmo visit is next month barring any illness....knock on

wood....

> I was proud of myself for remembering my O2 which helped me make it

> through the afternoon. There is still a part of my brain which

refuses

> to acknowledge my PF and that part leaves the O2 behind frequently.

And

> then regrets it. Me and that part of the brain are gonna have a pow-

wow

> soon and negotiate this dilema.

> So, this was a big day for me. I don't get out much, and my

daughter

> and I got to do the " girls only " thing today, which is a treat.

> Hope y'all had a good day too.

> Prayers to all of you in the hospital or having tests run, or

waiting

> for the all-important phone call....I have BIG prayers for you all,

and

> a lot of good vibes going out.

> Hugs and hugs!

> Babs in Texas

>

Hi Barb, Just two and a half cents. We never know when this monster is going to flair it's ugly head so if youneed to have knee replacements done I suggest you think of that also. My Dr. told me this cataract surgery is the most I could have done. So just don't wait until your PF advances to much. I hope you stay stable until your ready be be cautious.  They tend to get very greedy with the joy juice. ;)  All the best to you.. God BlessLove and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Today was my semi-annual trip to the rheumy, who by the way, has scrumptious green eyes....well, the topic WAS brought up, right? :)Anyhoo, he tells me I need to have my knees replaced. I have once again stalled him though with promises of losing weight. He usually does as I say....LOL! I told him that as long as he was being good and listening to me we would remain friends. He just laughed at me, and said that for now I could be in charge, but if there's a flare or any other ickiness comes up he will be the Doc again. He said I will need to do something fairly soon with the knees though. He said my right knee gave him the heebie-jeebies ( a very old medical term I'm sure) whenever he checked it. Something about my ligaments being loose enough to move with his hand.....He's testing me for the JO-1 Anti-body and does think that dermatomyositis or polymyositis are at work on this poor ol' bod.He feels that I'm doing fairly well for someone who is so ill. He called me a strong woman and a few more adjectives that modesty prevents me from writing.....LOL! We also discussed music for a few minutes. He's a very interesting man.The blood suckers got 7 tubes today. Feeling faint (wink), I had my daughter drive me to the nearest Scholtzky's for a tasty sandwich, and then off to Old Navy for a pink sweater (for me), a gray sweater for h and some gifts for my little great-niece who will be 3 next week.The Pulmo visit is next month barring any illness....knock on wood....I was proud of myself for remembering my O2 which helped me make it through the afternoon. There is still a part of my brain which refuses to acknowledge my PF and that part leaves the O2 behind frequently. And then regrets it. Me and that part of the brain are gonna have a pow-wow soon and negotiate this dilema.So, this was a big day for me. I don't get out much, and my daughter and I got to do the "girls only" thing today, which is a treat.Hope y'all had a good day too.Prayers to all of you in the hospital or having tests run, or waiting for the all-important phone call....I have BIG prayers for you all, and a lot of good vibes going out.Hugs and hugs!Babs in Texas

Peggy... how is your eye now after your cataract surgery? I'm amazed how quick and painless the procedure is. What the Dr. didn't tell me is the "waiting time" before I can get new lens in my glasses. Everything is so blurry I can't see with my glasses (right lens is now a clear glass) and can't see without them. How strange that a corrective lens is now in my eye but can't correct for astigmatism which I have, so the new lens will make a difference in good vision.

Hope your eye is doing well.

Thanks for the update on Joyce.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: My rheumy visit

Hi Barb, Just two and a half cents. We never know when this monster is going to flair it's ugly head so if you

need to have knee replacements done I suggest you think of that also. My Dr. told me this cataract surgery is the most I could have done. So just don't wait until your PF advances to much. I hope you stay stable until your ready be be cautious.

They tend to get very greedy with the joy juice. ;) All the best to you.. God Bless

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

Today was my semi-annual trip to the rheumy, who by the way, has scrumptious green eyes....well, the topic WAS brought up, right? :)Anyhoo, he tells me I need to have my knees replaced. I have once again stalled him though with promises of losing weight. He usually does as I say....LOL! I told him that as long as he was being good and listening to me we would remain friends. He just laughed at me, and said that for now I could be in charge, but if there's a flare or any other ickiness comes up he will be the Doc again. He said I will need to do something fairly soon with the knees though. He said my right knee gave him the heebie-jeebies ( a very old medical term I'm sure) whenever he checked it. Something about my ligaments being loose enough to move with his hand.....He's testing me for the JO-1 Anti-body and does think that dermatomyositis or polymyositis are at work on this poor ol' bod.He feels that I'm doing fairly well for someone who is so ill. He called me a strong woman and a few more adjectives that modesty prevents me from writing.....LOL! We also discussed music for a few minutes. He's a very interesting man.The blood suckers got 7 tubes today. Feeling faint (wink), I had my daughter drive me to the nearest Scholtzky's for a tasty sandwich, and then off to Old Navy for a pink sweater (for me), a gray sweater for h and some gifts for my little great-niece who will be 3 next week.The Pulmo visit is next month barring any illness....knock on wood....I was proud of myself for remembering my O2 which helped me make it through the afternoon. There is still a part of my brain which refuses to acknowledge my PF and that part leaves the O2 behind frequently. And then regrets it. Me and that part of the brain are gonna have a pow-wow soon and negotiate this dilema.So, this was a big day for me. I don't get out much, and my daughter and I got to do the "girls only" thing today, which is a treat.Hope y'all had a good day too.Prayers to all of you in the hospital or having tests run, or waiting for the all-important phone call....I have BIG prayers for you all, and a lot of good vibes going out.Hugs and hugs!Babs in Texas

Sher, My stupid eye just isn't right. As soon as I get to feeling better I am seeing a new eye Dr. I am so so glad you have had a good out come. It will be great when you get your other one done and get your glasses.I have been seeing blurry and YELLOW for ages.. One day I'll get it right.  Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Peggy... how is your eye now after your cataract surgery? I'm amazed how quick and painless the procedure is. What the Dr. didn't tell me is the "waiting time" before I can get new lens in my glasses. Everything is so blurry I can't see with my glasses (right lens is now a clear glass) and can't see without them. How strange that a corrective lens is now in my eye but can't correct for astigmatism which I have, so the new lens will make a difference in good vision.Hope your eye is doing well.Thanks for the update on Joyce.Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: My rheumy visitHi Barb, Just two and a half cents. We never know when this monster is going to flair it's ugly head so if youneed to have knee replacements done I suggest you think of that also. My Dr. told me this cataract surgery is the most I could have done. So just don't wait until your PF advances to much. I hope you stay stable until your ready be be cautious. They tend to get very greedy with the joy juice. ;)  All the best to you.. God BlessLove and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.Today was my semi-annual trip to the rheumy, who by the way, has scrumptious green eyes....well, the topic WAS brought up, right? :)Anyhoo, he tells me I need to have my knees replaced. I have once again stalled him though with promises of losing weight. He usually does as I say....LOL! I told him that as long as he was being good and listening to me we would remain friends. He just laughed at me, and said that for now I could be in charge, but if there's a flare or any other ickiness comes up he will be the Doc again. He said I will need to do something fairly soon with the knees though. He said my right knee gave him the heebie-jeebies ( a very old medical term I'm sure) whenever he checked it. Something about my ligaments being loose enough to move with his hand.....He's testing me for the JO-1 Anti-body and does think that dermatomyositis or polymyositis are at work on this poor ol' bod.He feels that I'm doing fairly well for someone who is so ill. He called me a strong woman and a few more adjectives that modesty prevents me from writing.....LOL! We also discussed music for a few minutes. He's a very interesting man.The blood suckers got 7 tubes today. Feeling faint (wink), I had my daughter drive me to the nearest Scholtzky's for a tasty sandwich, and then off to Old Navy for a pink sweater (for me), a gray sweater for h and some gifts for my little great-niece who will be 3 next week.The Pulmo visit is next month barring any illness....knock on wood....I was proud of myself for remembering my O2 which helped me make it through the afternoon. There is still a part of my brain which refuses to acknowledge my PF and that part leaves the O2 behind frequently. And then regrets it. Me and that part of the brain are gonna have a pow-wow soon and negotiate this dilema.So, this was a big day for me. I don't get out much, and my daughter and I got to do the "girls only" thing today, which is a treat.Hope y'all had a good day too.Prayers to all of you in the hospital or having tests run, or waiting for the all-important phone call....I have BIG prayers for you all, and a lot of good vibes going out.Hugs and hugs!Babs in Texas

Oh Peggy... I wish you had called your Dr. right away. You already know that is nothing to mess with. Please follow up...you can't know what is wrong but obviously something is! It could be something that gets worse without attention.

I know you are already dealing. Go Peggy. I rec'd so many instructions of "what if" from my eye-guy.

god strengthen you honey-bun

Hi Barb, Just two and a half cents. We never know when this monster is going to flair it's ugly head so if you

need to have knee replacements done I suggest you think of that also. My Dr. told me this cataract surgery is the most I could have done. So just don't wait until your PF advances to much. I hope you stay stable until your ready be be cautious.

They tend to get very greedy with the joy juice. ;) All the best to you.. God Bless

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

Today was my semi-annual trip to the rheumy, who by the way, has scrumptious green eyes....well, the topic WAS brought up, right? :)Anyhoo, he tells me I need to have my knees replaced. I have once again stalled him though with promises of losing weight. He usually does as I say....LOL! I told him that as long as he was being good and listening to me we would remain friends. He just laughed at me, and said that for now I could be in charge, but if there's a flare or any other ickiness comes up he will be the Doc again. He said I will need to do something fairly soon with the knees though. He said my right knee gave him the heebie-jeebies ( a very old medical term I'm sure) whenever he checked it. Something about my ligaments being loose enough to move with his hand.....He's testing me for the JO-1 Anti-body and does think that dermatomyositis or polymyositis are at work on this poor ol' bod.He feels that I'm doing fairly well for someone who is so ill. He called me a strong woman and a few more adjectives that modesty prevents me from writing.....LOL! We also discussed music for a few minutes. He's a very interesting man.The blood suckers got 7 tubes today. Feeling faint (wink), I had my daughter drive me to the nearest Scholtzky's for a tasty sandwich, and then off to Old Navy for a pink sweater (for me), a gray sweater for h and some gifts for my little great-niece who will be 3 next week.The Pulmo visit is next month barring any illness....knock on wood....I was proud of myself for remembering my O2 which helped me make it through the afternoon. There is still a part of my brain which refuses to acknowledge my PF and that part leaves the O2 behind frequently. And then regrets it. Me and that part of the brain are gonna have a pow-wow soon and negotiate this dilema.So, this was a big day for me. I don't get out much, and my daughter and I got to do the "girls only" thing today, which is a treat.Hope y'all had a good day too.Prayers to all of you in the hospital or having tests run, or waiting for the all-important phone call....I have BIG prayers for you all, and a lot of good vibes going out.Hugs and hugs!Babs in Texas

I got instructions too but only saw him the day after. then the nurse the next two visits. Crazy.. just going to see a new guy. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Oh Peggy...  I wish you had called your Dr. right away. You already know that is nothing to mess with. Please follow up...you can't know what is wrong but obviously something is!  It could be something that gets worse without attention.I know you are already dealing. Go Peggy. I rec'd so many instructions of "what if" from my eye-guy.god strengthen you honey-bunMama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: My rheumy visitHi Barb, Just two and a half cents. We never know when this monster is going to flair it's ugly head so if youneed to have knee replacements done I suggest you think of that also. My Dr. told me this cataract surgery is the most I could have done. So just don't wait until your PF advances to much. I hope you stay stable until your ready be be cautious. They tend to get very greedy with the joy juice. ;)  All the best to you.. God BlessLove and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.Today was my semi-annual trip to the rheumy, who by the way, has scrumptious green eyes....well, the topic WAS brought up, right? :)Anyhoo, he tells me I need to have my knees replaced. I have once again stalled him though with promises of losing weight. He usually does as I say....LOL! I told him that as long as he was being good and listening to me we would remain friends. He just laughed at me, and said that for now I could be in charge, but if there's a flare or any other ickiness comes up he will be the Doc again. He said I will need to do something fairly soon with the knees though. He said my right knee gave him the heebie-jeebies ( a very old medical term I'm sure) whenever he checked it. Something about my ligaments being loose enough to move with his hand.....He's testing me for the JO-1 Anti-body and does think that dermatomyositis or polymyositis are at work on this poor ol' bod.He feels that I'm doing fairly well for someone who is so ill. He called me a strong woman and a few more adjectives that modesty prevents me from writing.....LOL! We also discussed music for a few minutes. He's a very interesting man.The blood suckers got 7 tubes today. Feeling faint (wink), I had my daughter drive me to the nearest Scholtzky's for a tasty sandwich, and then off to Old Navy for a pink sweater (for me), a gray sweater for h and some gifts for my little great-niece who will be 3 next week.The Pulmo visit is next month barring any illness....knock on wood....I was proud of myself for remembering my O2 which helped me make it through the afternoon. There is still a part of my brain which refuses to acknowledge my PF and that part leaves the O2 behind frequently. And then regrets it. Me and that part of the brain are gonna have a pow-wow soon and negotiate this dilema.So, this was a big day for me. I don't get out much, and my daughter and I got to do the "girls only" thing today, which is a treat.Hope y'all had a good day too.Prayers to all of you in the hospital or having tests run, or waiting for the all-important phone call....I have BIG prayers for you all, and a lot of good vibes going out.Hugs and hugs!Babs in Texas

Tina, I think it's really neat that our daughters still like to hang

out with us. h tells people that I'm her best friend, which is a

huge compliment to me as my daughter has many, many good friends. :)

It's unfortunate that we don't get to do this more often, but with my

physical limitations it isn't always feasible. h and I have

flexible schedules so it's not really a time factor, it's a Babs

factor.....

Your daughter sounds terrifically motivated and focused. Big kudos to

her for jumping right in on the Master's program. My niece finished

hers up last year and is already an assistant principal as well as a

counselor. That degree works wonders!

Oh, yes! The Old Navy sales! We each found a sweater that was

originally priced at $34 and we got ours for $14.99....what a deal

huh?

AND, Old Navy has ladies jeans that fit my big ol' booty....gotta

love Old Navy!!!

And thanks for the concern, I very much appreciate the friendships

formed here, and the huge support that I've found.

Hugs!

Babs in Texas

> >

> > Today was my semi-annual trip to the rheumy, who by the way, has

> > scrumptious green eyes....well, the topic WAS brought up,

right? :)

> > Anyhoo, he tells me I need to have my knees replaced. I have once

> again

> > stalled him though with promises of losing weight. He usually

does

> as I

> > say....LOL! I told him that as long as he was being good and

> listening

> > to me we would remain friends. He just laughed at me, and said

that

> for

> > now I could be in charge, but if there's a flare or any other

> ickiness

> > comes up he will be the Doc again. He said I will need to do

> something

> > fairly soon with the knees though. He said my right knee gave him

> the

> > heebie-jeebies ( a very old medical term I'm sure) whenever he

> checked

> > it. Something about my ligaments being loose enough to move with

> his

> > hand.....

> > He's testing me for the JO-1 Anti-body and does think that

> > dermatomyositis or polymyositis are at work on this poor ol' bod.

> > He feels that I'm doing fairly well for someone who is so ill. He

> > called me a strong woman and a few more adjectives that modesty

> > prevents me from writing.....LOL! We also discussed music for a

few

> > minutes. He's a very interesting man.

> > The blood suckers got 7 tubes today. Feeling faint (wink), I had

my

> > daughter drive me to the nearest Scholtzky's for a tasty

sandwich,

> and

> > then off to Old Navy for a pink sweater (for me), a gray sweater

> for

> > h and some gifts for my little great-niece who will be 3

next

> week.

> > The Pulmo visit is next month barring any illness....knock on

> wood....

> > I was proud of myself for remembering my O2 which helped me make

it

> > through the afternoon. There is still a part of my brain which

> refuses

> > to acknowledge my PF and that part leaves the O2 behind

frequently.

> And

> > then regrets it. Me and that part of the brain are gonna have a

pow-

> wow

> > soon and negotiate this dilema.

> > So, this was a big day for me. I don't get out much, and my

> daughter

> > and I got to do the " girls only " thing today, which is a treat.

> > Hope y'all had a good day too.

> > Prayers to all of you in the hospital or having tests run, or

> waiting

> > for the all-important phone call....I have BIG prayers for you

all,

> and

> > a lot of good vibes going out.

> > Hugs and hugs!

> > Babs in Texas

> >

>

Peggy... does the Dr. know you are having complications? Have you called and insisted on seeing the Dr.?

Don't give up. Eye sight is so precious. Even poor vision is better than none. Please be assertive and call until you get attention.

This is what you would tell me!

love ya

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

I told the nurse I wanted to see him and she insisted everything was normal and he was not there. GGRRRRRRRI only give stupid one chance.. There is no cure for stupid. I am seeing a highly recommended Dr next week. Thanks or the thoughts. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Peggy...  does the Dr. know you are having complications? Have you called and insisted on seeing the Dr.?Don't give up. Eye sight is so precious. Even poor vision is better than none. Please be assertive and call until you get attention.This is what you would tell me!love yaMama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: My rheumy visitHi Barb, Just two and a half cents. We never know when this monster is going to flair it's ugly head so if youneed to have knee replacements done I suggest you think of that also. My Dr. told me this cataract surgery is the most I could have done. So just don't wait until your PF advances to much. I hope you stay stable until your ready be be cautious. They tend to get very greedy with the joy juice. ;)  All the best to you.. God BlessLove and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.Today was my semi-annual trip to the rheumy, who by the way, has scrumptious green eyes....well, the topic WAS brought up, right? :)Anyhoo, he tells me I need to have my knees replaced. I have once again stalled him though with promises of losing weight. He usually does as I say....LOL! I told him that as long as he was being good and listening to me we would remain friends. He just laughed at me, and said that for now I could be in charge, but if there's a flare or any other ickiness comes up he will be the Doc again. He said I will need to do something fairly soon with the knees though. He said my right knee gave him the heebie-jeebies ( a very old medical term I'm sure) whenever he checked it. Something about my ligaments being loose enough to move with his hand.....He's testing me for the JO-1 Anti-body and does think that dermatomyositis or polymyositis are at work on this poor ol' bod.He feels that I'm doing fairly well for someone who is so ill. He called me a strong woman and a few more adjectives that modesty prevents me from writing.....LOL! We also discussed music for a few minutes. He's a very interesting man.The blood suckers got 7 tubes today. Feeling faint (wink), I had my daughter drive me to the nearest Scholtzky's for a tasty sandwich, and then off to Old Navy for a pink sweater (for me), a gray sweater for h and some gifts for my little great-niece who will be 3 next week.The Pulmo visit is next month barring any illness....knock on wood....I was proud of myself for remembering my O2 which helped me make it through the afternoon. There is still a part of my brain which refuses to acknowledge my PF and that part leaves the O2 behind frequently. And then regrets it. Me and that part of the brain are gonna have a pow-wow soon and negotiate this dilema.So, this was a big day for me. I don't get out much, and my daughter and I got to do the "girls only" thing today, which is a treat.Hope y'all had a good day too.Prayers to all of you in the hospital or having tests run, or waiting for the all-important phone call....I have BIG prayers for you all, and a lot of good vibes going out.Hugs and hugs!Babs in Texas

Peggy... Oh I'm so glad you're waiting to see another Dr. I didn't realize that. I can't imagine this Dr. being such a

poop! Keep us posted.

My eye is doing so well. I'm just waiting on glasses.

Be good to you girlfriend.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.