RemedySpot.com

Re: Cancer results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOO HOO. You just made my day! Thanks for letting us know. Leannedenise randel wrote: Peggy, Leanne, and Gang, My reults from the biopsy finally came in and. . . IT'S BENIGN!!!!! I don't have cancer. Thank you all for the prayers. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re: Re: We're packing up to move Oh yes we will..;D enjoy your self slowly.. Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Worry looks around. Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. ...sister...My educated guess would be the stress involved in the moving on Thursday has brought on the VERTIGOAnd the dealing with contractors etc, etc,etc!!!And of course my Irritable Bowel has decided to chime in as well!!!After Thursday, I'll JUST have to get organized in the new house!!!That's more stress but it's a far more positive type of stress..setting up in a new place!I'll hopefully be back on line by Friday night..the new internet service,phone, and cable TVis being set up on Friday morning.Don't you guys talk about me when I'm gone for the

next two days!!! Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley wrote: YUKK - VERTIGOThat is THE worst, most disorienting, nasty chunder inducing predicament. .....ohSISTA....what brought THIS on???? in Oz>> Everyone, The computer and everything else will be packed up after tomorrow> so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the work is done in the > house, the cleaning service is coming Tuesday.> > I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo again...I had a very > serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said to take it very > easy..right !> I am taking Anti-vert in addition to all the other meds and I've been > really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is subsided for now. I'm > trying not to move too> quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the move is really > difficult! Mike has taken over> .> Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then my email address will > change as we are changing to Verizon from Comcast for internet, TV an > phones when we move.> I'll get things straightened out and be back on board probably by Friday > night.> - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena and Gwynne. I hope you > get the call soon.> -> > > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > > *"I'm gonna be iron like

a lion in Zion" Bob Marley***>No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1260 - Release Date: 2/5/2008 9:44 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

What great news....

IPF 2/07 IL

--- denise randel wrote:

> Peggy, Leanne, and Gang,

> My reults from the biopsy finally came in and. .

> . IT'S BENIGN!!!!! I don't have cancer. Thank you

> all for the prayers.

>

> Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

>

>

>

>

> Re: Re: We're packing up

> to move

>

> Oh yes we will..;D enjoy your self slowly..

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love and Prayers, Peggy

> ipf 6/04

>

>

> Worry looks around.

> Sorry looks back,

> Faith looks up.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ...sister...My educated guess would be the

> stress involved in the moving on

> Thursday has brought on the VERTIGO

> And the dealing with contractors etc, etc,etc!!!

> And of course my Irritable Bowel has decided to

> chime in as well!!!

> After Thursday, I'll JUST have to get organized in

> the new house!!!

> That's more stress but it's a far more positive

> type of stress..setting up in a new place!

> I'll hopefully be back on line by Friday night..the

> new internet service,phone, and cable TV

> is being set up on Friday morning.

> Don't you guys talk about me when I'm gone for the

> next two days!!!

>

>

> Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

> And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

>

> “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

>

>

> wrote:

> YUKK - VERTIGO

>

> That is THE worst, most disorienting, nasty chunder

> inducing predicament. .....ohSISTA....what brought

> THIS on????

>

> in Oz

>

>

>

>

> >

> > Everyone, The computer and everything else will be

> packed up after tomorrow

> > so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the

> work is done in the

> > house, the cleaning service is coming Tuesday.

> >

> > I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo

> again...I had a very

> > serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said

> to take it very

> > easy..right !

> > I am taking Anti-vert in addition to all the other

> meds and I've been

> > really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is

> subsided for now. I'm

> > trying not to move too

> > quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the

> move is really

> > difficult! Mike has taken over

> > .

> > Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then

> my email address will

> > change as we are changing to Verizon from Comcast

> for internet, TV an

> > phones when we move.

> > I'll get things straightened out and be back on

> board probably by Friday

> > night.

> > - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena

> and Gwynne. I hope you

> > get the call soon.

> > -

> >

> >

> > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

> >

> >

> > And " mild " PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!

> >

> >

> > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

> >

> > * " I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion " Bob

> Marley***

> >

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1260 -

> Release Date: 2/5/2008 9:44 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

:

That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Re: Re: We're packing up to move

Oh yes we will..;D enjoy your self slowly..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

...sister...My educated guess would be the stress involved in the moving on Thursday has brought on the VERTIGOAnd the dealing with contractors etc, etc,etc!!!And of course my Irritable Bowel has decided to chime in as well!!!After Thursday, I'll JUST have to get organized in the new house!!!That's more stress but it's a far more positive type of stress..setting up in a new place!I'll hopefully be back on line by Friday night..the new internet service,phone, and cable TVis being set up on Friday morning.Don't you guys talk about me when I'm gone for the next two days!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley wrote:

YUKK - VERTIGOThat is THE worst, most disorienting, nasty chunder inducing predicament. .....ohSISTA....what brought THIS on???? in Oz>> Everyone, The computer and everything else will be packed up after tomorrow> so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the work is done in the > house, the

cleaning service is coming Tuesday.> > I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo again...I had a very > serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said to take it very > easy..right !> I am taking Anti-vert in addition to all the other meds and I've been > really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is subsided for now. I'm > trying not to move too> quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the move is really > difficult! Mike has taken over> .> Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then my email address will > change as we are

changing to Verizon from Comcast for internet, TV an > phones when we move.> I'll get things straightened out and be back on board probably by Friday > night.> - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena and Gwynne. I hope you > get the call soon.> -> > > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley***>No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1260 - Release Date: 2/5/2008 9:44 AM

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

that is wonderful news!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 1:42 pm

Subject: Re: Cancer results

:

That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you.

Diane

IPF June 07

New Brunswick, Canada

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

...sister...My educated guess would be the stress involved in the moving on

Thursday has brought on the VERTIGO

And the dealing with contractors etc, etc,etc!!!

And of course my Irritable Bowel has decided to chime in as well!!!

After Thursday, I'll JUST have to get organized in the new house!!!

That's more stress but it's a far more positive type of stress..setting up in a new place!

I'll hopefully be back on line by Friday night..the new internet service,phone, and cable TV

is being set up on Friday morning.

Don't you guys talk about me when I'm gone for the next two days!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild†PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion†Bob Marley

wrote:

YUKK - VERTIGO

That is THE worst, most disorienting, nasty chunder inducing predicament. .....ohSISTA....what brought THIS on????

in Oz

>

> Everyone, The computer and everything else will be packed up after tomorrow

> so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the work is done in the

> house, the cleaning service is coming Tuesday.

>

> I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo again...I had a very

> serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said to take it very

> easy..right !

> I am taking Anti-vert in addition to all the other meds and I've been

> really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is subsided for now. I'm

> trying not to move too

> quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the move is really

> difficult! Mike has taken over

> .

> Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then my email address will

> change as we are changing to Verizon from Comcast for internet, TV an

> phones when we move.

> I'll get things straightened out and be back on board probably by Friday

> night.

> - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena and Gwynne. I hope you

> get the call soon.

> -

>

>

> Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

>

>

> And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!

>

>

> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

>

> *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley***

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1260 - Release Date: 2/5/2008 9:44 AM

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

... I am soooo glad! Praise God. Such good news.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

...sister...My educated guess would be the stress involved in the moving on Thursday has brought on the VERTIGOAnd the dealing with contractors etc, etc,etc!!!And of course my Irritable Bowel has decided to chime in as well!!!After Thursday, I'll JUST have to get organized in the new house!!!That's more stress but it's a far more positive type of stress..setting up in a new place!I'll hopefully be back on line by Friday night..the new internet service,phone, and cable TVis being set up on Friday morning.Don't you guys talk about me when I'm gone for the next two days!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley wrote:

YUKK - VERTIGOThat is THE worst, most disorienting, nasty chunder inducing predicament. .....ohSISTA....what brought THIS on???? in Oz>> Everyone, The computer and everything else will be packed up after tomorrow> so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the work is done in the > house, the cleaning service is coming Tuesday.> > I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo again...I had a very > serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said to take it very > easy..right !> I am taking Anti-vert in addition to all the other meds and I've been > really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is subsided for now. I'm > trying not to move too> quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the move is really > difficult! Mike has taken over> .> Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then my email address will > change as we are changing to Verizon from Comcast for internet, TV an > phones when we move.> I'll get things straightened out and be back on board probably by Friday > night.> - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena and Gwynne. I hope you > get the call soon.> -> > > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley***>No virus found in this incoming message.

Oh, !! I am SOOOO proud for you!!! CaroDiane wrote: : That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada Re: Re: We're packing up to move Oh yes we will..;D enjoy your self slowly.. Love and

Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Worry looks around. Sorry looks back, Faith looks up. ...sister...My educated guess would be the stress involved in the moving on Thursday has brought on the VERTIGOAnd the dealing with contractors etc, etc,etc!!!And of course my Irritable Bowel has decided to chime in as well!!!After Thursday, I'll JUST have to get organized in the new house!!!That's more stress but it's a far more positive type of stress..setting up in a new place!I'll hopefully be back on line by Friday night..the new internet service,phone, and cable TVis being set up on Friday morning.Don't you guys talk about me when I'm gone for the next two days!!! Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley wrote: YUKK - VERTIGOThat is THE worst, most disorienting, nasty chunder inducing predicament. .....ohSISTA....what brought THIS on???? in

Oz>> Everyone, The computer and everything else will be packed up after tomorrow> so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the work is done in the > house, the cleaning service is coming Tuesday.> > I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo again...I had a very > serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said to take it very > easy..right !> I am taking

Anti-vert in addition to all the other meds and I've been > really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is subsided for now. I'm > trying not to move too> quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the move is really > difficult! Mike has taken over> .> Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then my email address will > change as we are changing to Verizon from Comcast for internet, TV an > phones when we move.> I'll get things straightened out and be back on board probably by Friday > night.> - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena and Gwynne. I hope you > get the call soon.> -> > > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley***>No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1260 - Release Date: 2/5/2008 9:44 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Oh I PRAISE the LORD..  Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Peggy, Leanne, and Gang,    My reults from the biopsy finally came in and. . . IT'S BENIGN!!!!!  I don't have cancer.  Thank you all for the prayers.      Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California Re: Re: We're packing up to moveOh yes we will..;D  enjoy your self slowly.. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up....sister...My educated guess would be the stress involved in the moving on Thursday has brought on the VERTIGOAnd the dealing with contractors etc, etc,etc!!!And of course my Irritable Bowel has decided to chime in as well!!!After Thursday, I'll JUST have to get organized in the new house!!!That's more stress but it's a far more positive  type of stress..setting up in a new place!I'll hopefully be back on line by Friday night..the new internet service,phone, and cable TVis being set up on Friday morning.Don't you guys talk about me when I'm gone for the next two days!!! Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PAAnd “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah      “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob Marley wrote:YUKK - VERTIGOThat is THE worst, most disorienting, nasty chunder inducing predicament. .....ohSISTA....what brought THIS on???? in Oz>> Everyone, The computer and everything else will be packed up after tomorrow> so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the work is done in the > house, the cleaning service is coming Tuesday.> > I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo again...I had a very > serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said to take it very > easy..right !> I am taking Anti-vert in addition to all the other meds and I've been > really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is subsided for now. I'm > trying not to move too> quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the move is really > difficult! Mike has taken over> .> Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then my email address will > change as we are changing to Verizon from Comcast for internet, TV an > phones when we move.> I'll get things straightened out and be back on board probably by Friday > night.> - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena and Gwynne. I hope you > get the call soon.> -> > > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley***>No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1260 - Release Date: 2/5/2008 9:44 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

RIPPER RITA YOO HOOO!

GIO

> >> > Everyone, The computer and everything else will be packed up after tomorrow> > so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the work is done in the > > house, the cleaning service is coming Tuesday.> > > > I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo again...I had a very > > serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said to take it very > > easy..right !> > I am taking Anti-vert in addition to all the other meds and I've been > > really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is subsided for now. I'm > > trying not to move too> > quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the move is really > > difficult! Mike has taken over> > .> > Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then my email address will > > change as we are changing to Verizon from Comcast for internet, TV an > > phones when we move.> > I'll get things straightened out and be back on board probably by Friday > > night.> > - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena and Gwynne. I hope you > > get the call soon.> > -> > > > > > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > > > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > > > > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah > > > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley***> >> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1260 - Release Date: 2/5/2008 9:44 AM> > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

I'm so happy for you! What a relief that must be for you and your

loved ones. Prayers of thanksgiving! It is so good to be hearing

good news, recently.

Kathie, NSIP '96

> >

> > Everyone, The computer and everything else will be packed up

after tomorrow

> > so that we can move on Thursday morning. All the work is done in

the

> > house, the cleaning service is coming Tuesday.

> >

> > I n addition to the good news...I have Vertigo again...I had a

very

> > serious case in October 2004..the Doctor just said to take it

very

> > easy..right !

> > I am taking Anti-vert in addition to all the other meds and I've

been

> > really sleepy all day, at least the dizziness is subsided for

now. I'm

> > trying not to move too

> > quickly and trying not to do stuff related to the move is really

> > difficult! Mike has taken over

> > .

> > Anyway, I'll try to post one more night and then my email address

will

> > change as we are changing to Verizon from Comcast for internet,

TV an

> > phones when we move.

> > I'll get things straightened out and be back on board probably by

Friday

> > night.

> > - I hope that all is well with Joyce, Irene, Zena and Gwynne. I

hope you

> > get the call soon.

> > -

> >

> >

> > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

> >

> >

> > And " mild " PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!

> >

> >

> > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

> >

> > * " I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion " Bob Marley***

> >

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1260 - Release Date:

2/5/2008 9:44 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>