RemedySpot.com

Re: Peggy / Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I talked to Joyce this evening and she is going to be in for a few more days. She and Lucian have to learn with out a doubt how to do this medication. She is just a wonder. I am not going to do the pred. until I have given the Z pac a chance to work. I'll be fine, thanks for the concern.BY THE WAY, my yard is just full of lady bugs.. LOL  needless to say I think of you daily.  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Peggy...  reading Kathie's post here. I'm sorry you aren't feeling so good and I know how you dislike taking "P". Let's hope it will be for a short time.Now practice what you preach dearie. Do take care of yourself. Eat all your veggies and stay warm!  Great news...no pneumonia!I didn't see an update about Joyce all day...did I miss it or was there not one?Hi to everyone, I'm doing ok.Signing off for tonight and will finish a great series of movies...anyone seen House of Elliott? Really good..'Till tomorrow.Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  PeggyPeggy, I hope this does the trick for you, I am sorry you haven't been feeling so hot. Guess it is time to take your own advice to rest and take care of yourself. Good for you in getting yourself to the doc, promptly.Extra hugs and prayers for you,Kathie WA NSIP'96, etc.>> Hi everyone, WOW what a busy board today. and I just got back > from Shands. I e-mailed my Dr. last night asking about this cough > that has started and tightness while coughing. She had me come for an > x-ray today. No pneumonia.> however going to take 30 mg of pred for 4 days. and a z pac. to be > sure. I've been feeling crappy for a few days. I am also going to > have an Echocardiogram when I go in March. Shoot if this keeps up I > will have to stay for a week to have all this stuff done.> > To much going on to catch up EXCEPT .. God is so GOOD.> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>

If they prescribed the Z Pac and the Prednisone at the same time and

the Prednisone for a short period you need to be careful waiting to

do the Prednisone after the Z Pac. The Z Pac helps to protect against

the weakening of the immune system caused by the Prednisone. If you

delay the Prednisone the doctor may want to prescribe another

antibiotic to go with it.

I'm glad she's not being released prematurely. I though about home

health care for the medication, but then thought, probably no one

with them who knows anything about the medication. Not like most

things where the nurse would be experienced.

> >

> > Hi everyone, WOW what a busy board today. and I just got

back

> > from Shands. I e-mailed my Dr. last night asking about this cough

> > that has started and tightness while coughing. She had me come

for

> an

> > x-ray today. No pneumonia.

> > however going to take 30 mg of pred for 4 days. and a z pac. to

be

> > sure. I've been feeling crappy for a few days. I am also going to

> > have an Echocardiogram when I go in March. Shoot if this keeps up

> I

> > will have to stay for a week to have all this stuff done.

> >

> > To much going on to catch up EXCEPT .. God is so GOOD.

> >

> >

> >

> > Love and Prayers, Peggy

> > ipf 6/04

> >

> > Worry looks around.

> > Sorry looks back,

> > Faith looks up.

> >

>

Yes Peggy... I sent those little ladybugs over to your place to remind you how often I think of you!

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Peggy

Peggy, I hope this does the trick for you, I am sorry you haven't been feeling so hot. Guess it is time to take your own advice to rest and take care of yourself. Good for you in getting yourself to the doc, promptly.Extra hugs and prayers for you,Kathie WA NSIP'96, etc.>> Hi everyone, WOW what a busy board today. and I just got back > from Shands. I e-mailed my Dr. last night asking about this cough > that has started and tightness while coughing. She had me come for an > x-ray today. No pneumonia.> however going to take 30 mg of pred for 4 days. and a z pac. to be > sure. I've been feeling crappy for a few days. I am also going to > have an Echocardiogram when I go in March. Shoot if this keeps up I > will have to stay for a week to have all this stuff done.> > To much going on to catch up EXCEPT .. God is so GOOD.> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>