Guest guest

lol lol lol

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 1:20 pm

Subject: Re: Dr. Wal-Mart

Well, when I get to the point of getting a scooter, I'm going to get

a fast one and when I see an old lady run over people with hers I'm

going to chase her down and play bumper cars.

>

> Ok....headline in Dallas News today is about all the health clinics

> Walmart is opening in this area. Their intent is to have 400 in

stores

> by 2010. Of course CVS and Walgreens and Target are doing the same.

I

> was surprised that the Convenient Care Association says 7 percent

of us

> have used one, but that may be self serving. Have any of you?

>

> Now, I recognize this may be a way to help some people get

treatment for

> colds and flu and simple things. However, it's also one more area

we all

> have to avoid. I have encountered this once in a pharmacy where in

> addition to the sick people picking up prescriptions you had all the

> sick people waiting for the clinic. I also just have a hard time

> thinking of going to Wal-Mart for my health care.

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Peggy and Bruce,

My dad has a cherry red scooter with the deluxe basket attachment and he had flames painted on the side. Sadly to say Bruce, much to my dad's disappointment, even painted scooters are not babe magnets. And Peggy he frequently crashes his because he takes frequent shots ( vodka) at Walmart. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re: Dr. Wal-Mart

Well, when I get to the point of getting a scooter, I'm going to get a fast one and when I see an old lady run over people with hers I'm going to chase her down and play bumper cars.> > Ok....headline in Dallas News today is about all the health clinics> Walmart is

opening in this area. Their intent is to have 400 in stores> by 2010. Of course CVS and Walgreens and Target are doing the same. I> was surprised that the Convenient Care Association says 7 percent of us> have used one, but that may be self serving. Have any of you?> > Now, I recognize this may be a way to help some people get treatment for> colds and flu and simple things. However, it's also one more area we all> have to avoid. I have encountered this once in a pharmacy where in> addition to the sick people picking up prescriptions you had all the> sick people waiting for the clinic. I also just have a hard time> thinking of going to Wal-Mart for my health care.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

LOL. toooo funny.  Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Peggy and Bruce,    My dad has a cherry red scooter with the deluxe basket attachment and he had flames painted on the side.  Sadly to say Bruce, much to my dad's disappointment,  even painted scooters are not babe magnets.  And Peggy he frequently crashes his because he takes frequent shots ( vodka) at Walmart.    Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California Re: Dr. Wal-MartWell, when I get to the point of getting a scooter, I'm going to get a fast one and when I see an old lady run over people with hers I'm going to chase her down and play bumper cars.> > Ok....headline in Dallas News today is about all the health clinics> Walmart is opening in this area. Their intent is to have 400 in stores> by 2010. Of course CVS and Walgreens and Target are doing the same. I> was surprised that the Convenient Care Association says 7 percentof us> have used one, but that may be self serving. Have any of you?> > Now, I recognize this may be a way to help some people get treatment for> colds and flu and simple things. However, it's also one more area we all> have to avoid. I have encountered this once in a pharmacy where in> addition to the sick people picking up prescriptions you had all the> sick people waiting for the clinic. I also just have a hard time> thinking of going to Wal-Mart for my health care.>Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

That is TOOOO funny!!! Carodenise randel wrote: Peggy and Bruce, My dad has a cherry red scooter with the deluxe basket attachment and he had flames painted on the side. Sadly to say Bruce, much to my dad's disappointment, even painted scooters are not babe magnets. And Peggy he frequently crashes his because he takes frequent shots (

vodka) at Walmart. Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California Re: Dr. Wal-Mart Well, when I get to the point of getting a scooter, I'm going to get a fast one and when I see an old lady run over people with hers I'm going to chase her down and play bumper cars.> > Ok....headline in Dallas News today is about all the health clinics> Walmart is opening in this area. Their intent is to have 400 in stores> by 2010. Of course CVS and Walgreens and Target are doing the same. I> was surprised that the Convenient Care Association says 7 percent of us> have used one, but that may be self serving. Have any of you?>

> Now, I recognize this may be a way to help some people get treatment for> colds and flu and simple things. However, it's also one more area we all> have to avoid. I have encountered this once in a pharmacy where in> addition to the sick people picking up prescriptions you had all the> sick people waiting for the clinic. I also just have a hard time> thinking of going to Wal-Mart for my health care.> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.