RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: news about me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't be sorry. Just try again. You can do it!! We are all behind you. I smoked myself for 10 years @ 2 packs per day, sometimes 3 on the weekends. I quit in 1999. Have snuck one in here and there a few times over the years, but never totally started back. If I can do it, I know you can do it!! Remember, TODAY is the first day of the rest of your life!! (Corny, but how true!!) Hang in there!! CaroBruce Moreland wrote: Then just stop again and continue the count where you were. Its ok, Tammy.>> i have some news to share....i'm not proud of this news..actually i'm > down right disgusted with myself....i'm smoking again...my husband > refused to go outside to smoke....so i told him if i have to breath > your second hand smoke i might as well smoke! so i lit a > cigerette....that was a week ago....and now you know.> > i'm sorry.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.