RemedySpot.com

RE: I'm new to SCD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, Welcome. On Elaine's site www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info there is a remedy for constipation with prunes, maybe that would work for you. In the beginning you will notices changes in digestion, you may even get d. Katy

_____________________________________________________________Contractor Training - Click Here

Guest guest

Hi ,

My mom is on the diet due to constipation. She does the prunes and

sometimes she needs help from MiraLax which is SCD legal.

Hope this helps.. and Welcome.

Jodi

SCD 6 months

Crohn's/Colitis

> to do if I get very constipated. The reason it concerns me is that

> everything that usually helps is on the illegal list. Can someone shed

> some light?

Guest guest

Here's the direct URL:http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/knowledge_base/kb/constipation.htmOn Apr 3, 2008, at 8:58 AM, kplatt@... wrote: , Welcome. On Elaine's site www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info there is a remedy for constipation with prunes, maybe that would work for you. In the beginning you will notices changes in digestion, you may even get d. Katy _____________________________________________________________Contractor Training - Click Here

Guest guest

The BTVC book says to eat stewed prunes once a week. Though this worked, I was only going when I ate the prunes. I started adding a TSP of powder magnesium citrate (only ingredient magnesium citrate) to a cup of hot lemon water in the morning and that has helped tremendously. If I don't do this, I just don't go. I'm starting my 3rd month of the diet and am starting to add a much bigger variety of foods so next week I'm going to drop the magnesium and see if my BMs are normal. Otherwise, I might have to wait until I can tolerate nut butters and nut flour recipes as they seem to help most people stay regular. Hope this helps. Misty Kimble , LA CDSCD - Jan 5 08"nicole.prieur" wrote: Hello Everyone:I'm going to start the SCD diet this weekend. I have chronic constipation and acid reflux (GERDS) since birth. I've tried everything...but the problems keep getting worse. So I don't think it'll be hard to adjust to yet another diet... My main concern is what to do if I get very constipated. The reason it concerns me is that everything that usually helps is on the illegal list. Can someone shed some light? I'm grateful for any assistance and am happy to be on board. I haven't been this hopeful in a long time.Have a super

weekend,

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Thank you so much to all who replied to help me out. I REALLY appreciate it.

Take care,

New SCD member

-----Original Message-----From: BTVC-SCD [mailto:BTVC-SCD ] On Behalf Of Misty KimbleSent: April 3, 2008 12:08 PMTo: BTVC-SCD Subject: Re: I'm new to SCD

The BTVC book says to eat stewed prunes once a week. Though this worked, I was only going when I ate the prunes. I started adding a TSP of powder magnesium citrate (only ingredient magnesium citrate) to a cup of hot lemon water in the morning and that has helped tremendously. If I don't do this, I just don't go. I'm starting my 3rd month of the diet and am starting to add a much bigger variety of foods so next week I'm going to drop the magnesium and see if my BMs are normal.

Otherwise, I might have to wait until I can tolerate nut butters and nut flour recipes as they seem to help most people stay regular.

Hope this helps.

Misty Kimble

, LA

CDSCD - Jan 5 08"nicole.prieur" <.Prieurcic (DOT) gc.ca> wrote:

Hello Everyone:I'm going to start the SCD diet this weekend. I have chronic constipation and acid reflux (GERDS) since birth. I've tried everything...but the problems keep getting worse. So I don't think it'll be hard to adjust to yet another diet... My main concern is what to do if I get very constipated. The reason it concerns me is that everything that usually helps is on the illegal list. Can someone shed some light? I'm grateful for any assistance and am happy to be on board. I haven't been this hopeful in a long time.Have a super weekend,

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.