RemedySpot.com

in IL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Let me know when - if you want to do it on a weekend or at night, I'm game to go again. It was so relaxing. But, we'd have to do a meal because there's a great restaurant right next door that had REALLY good food. It was a treat. Leannekiki boettin wrote: I gotta go.... --- Leanne Storch wrote:> Just had to let

everyone know that I treated myself> today!> > I took the day off from work and went to the salt> caves. Here's the link: http://www.galoscaves.com/. > It was so relaxing and very inexpensive. 15 bucks> for 45 minutes and you sit in beach chairs in a salt> cave. They play ocean type "music" along with> classical music and it was very relaxing. It's> supposed to help people with respiratory issues. My> friend who went with me used half her normal oxygen.> I was able to sit without my oxygen with no> trouble. I don't know if it will have any lingering> affects.> > I've been really struggling with the whole lung> transplant issue, but I feel as if I've come to> terms that the time is not right for me to get a> lung transplant. My quality of life is still pretty> good and a lung transplant is really

a last resort. > They don't want to transplant you too soon or too> late. Fine line. I think I was wanting things to> happen on my time. Guess what, it's on God's time.> It will happen when it should happen. Gwynne needs> to get her lung first anyway. Ring Phone Ring....> > Leanne> > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.