RemedySpot.com

Brett

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brett, That was kind of the general concensus. Now my reports from UofC are saying that I may have NSIP. With some broncheactisis (however you spell that word) Every time I get a report it says something different. Leannebrett bowser wrote: Leanne that sucks , to go through all that with no answer as to what ILD you have how did they come up with the dx of UIP BRETT I had the OLB. Three from me as well and they still shrugged their shoulders and had no clue what I had..... Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois brett bowser <brettvectordist> wrote: They stole three from me too they said about the size of the end of your thumb which I thought was kind of a lot left side two from the top one from the bottom BRETT Until today I just thought they took one section of your lung and biopsied it.Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one from the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes). So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had stolen while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state. brett bowser brettvectordist Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. brett bowser brettvectordist

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Bruce, I know you MUST glow in the dark.. I have had maybe 4 HRCT's and 4 x-rays in the 3 1/2 years.. NO way would I allow that many in such a short time. Are you kidding ?? With you I'm never sure. lol Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Oh looking at all the radiologist's reports today, I have some of that word you can't spell too-Bronchiectasis is the way it reads on mine. Of course I have many things I hadn't heard of. I've googled hundreds of things today leaving me 58 unanswered questions. And this is just things since June 1. Of course I have had 11 CT's since then, biopsy, at least 12 or so chest x-rays and enough blood tested to supply a small country. > > Until today I just thought they took one section of your lung and > biopsied it.> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one from > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes). > > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had stolen > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state. > > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Not kidding....now lots of times they were done in pairs....two at a

time.

CT's

June-Chest, Neck

June-Abdomen, Pelvis

August-Chest, Neck

August-Chest, inspiration and expiration

November-Chest, Neck

February-Chest, Neck

Chest X-Rays

June-1

October-7 (every day in hospital plus one before and one a week or so

after)

November-1

December-1

January-1

What's sad is with all those, not sure the doctors read half the

stuff on the reports.....lol

> >

> > Until today I just thought they took one section of

> your lung and

> > biopsied it.

> >

> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and

one

> from

> > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes).

> >

> > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had

> stolen

> > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > brett bowser

> > brett@

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Yahoo! Search.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > brett bowser

> > brett@

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

>

I do hope you have your films. I have picked up all of mine and my Dr. at Shands has them now.  Oh well green is one of my favorite colors.. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Not kidding....now lots of times they were done in pairs....two at a time. CT'sJune-Chest, NeckJune-Abdomen, PelvisAugust-Chest, NeckAugust-Chest, inspiration and expirationNovember-Chest, NeckFebruary-Chest, NeckChest X-RaysJune-1October-7 (every day in hospital plus one before and one a week or so after)November-1December-1January-1What's sad is with all those, not sure the doctors read half the stuff on the reports.....lol> >> > Until today I just thought they took one section of> your lung and> > biopsied it.> >> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one> from> > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes).> >> > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had> stolen> > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > brett bowser> > brett@> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with> Yahoo! Search.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > brett bowser> > brett@> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >>

Peggy,

I have blood and xray every 4 months and ct scan every six. I thought every one else did too. And here I thought that glow around me was my angelic nature:) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re: Re: Brett

Bruce, I know you MUST glow in the dark.. I have had maybe 4 HRCT's and 4 x-rays in the 3 1/2 years.. NO way would I allow that many in such a short time. Are you kidding ?? With you I'm never sure. lol

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.

Oh looking at all the radiologist' s reports today, I have some of that word you can't spell too-Bronchiectasis is the way it reads on mine. Of course I have many things I hadn't heard of. I've googled hundreds of things today leaving me 58 unanswered questions. And this is just things since June 1. Of course I have had 11 CT's since then, biopsy, at least 12 or so chest x-rays and enough blood tested to supply a small country. > > Until today I just thought they took one section of your lung and > biopsied it.> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one from > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes). > > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had stolen > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state. > > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast

with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Brett, Shoot, my disease has stayed relatively stable for five years. I had a 10% decrease last year, but since I've lost all the weight and have maintained somewhat of an exercise schedule, things have improved. I don't know what the heck I have, but I have a slow moving type of pf. I do know that steroids didn't help me at all. I'm just going to continue right on trucking along for as long as I can...... I have things to do. Or as Gwynne says, God has plans for me..... Stinker. What's your news????? I know, I know, I have to wait until tomorrow. Are you all pregnant again??? Leannebrett bowser wrote: Well, l will cross my fingers and pray for NSIP that's way better to have than UIP BRETT Brett, That was kind of the general concensus. Now my reports from UofC are saying that I may have NSIP. With some broncheactisis (however you spell that word) Every time I get a report it says something different. Leannebrett bowser <brettvectordist> wrote: Leanne that sucks , to go through all that with no answer as to what ILD you have how did they come up with the dx of UIP BRETT I had the OLB. Three from me as well and they still shrugged their shoulders and had no clue what I had..... Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois brett bowser <brettvectordist> wrote: They stole three from me too they said about the size of the end of your

thumb which I thought was kind of a lot left side two from the top one from the bottom BRETT Until today I just thought they took one section of your lung and biopsied it.Now I find out they took

two excisions from the upper lobe and one from the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes). So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had stolen while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state. brett bowser brettvectordist Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. brett bowser brettvectordist Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. brett bowser brettvectordist

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I can't help saying this... does anyone else remember the silly

little song 'Glow little glow worm, glow and glimmer'? Maybe it had

just finished it's tests too.

At the worst times, humor just crops up. Sorry.

> >

> > Until today I just thought they took one section of

> your lung and

> > biopsied it.

> >

> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and

one

> from

> > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes).

> >

> > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had

> stolen

> > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > brett bowser

> > brett@

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Yahoo! Search.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > brett bowser

> > brett@

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

>

I'm much much much much too young to remember it.

Ok, I lied. I do remember it. lol.

> > >

> > > Until today I just thought they took one section of

> > your lung and

> > > biopsied it.

> > >

> > > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and

> one

> > from

> > > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes).

> > >

> > > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had

> > stolen

> > > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > brett bowser

> > > brett@

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> > Yahoo! Search.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > brett bowser

> > > brett@

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> > >

> >

>