RemedySpot.com

Fwd: E Mail Buddy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Original Message ------      HAPPY BUDDIES DAY!!!  Forward to all your friends,  including me. And don't tell me you're too busy for this.   Happiness keeps You Sweet,  Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You  Human, Failures keep You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!  You are so special! Today is  " online buddy day " . Send this to your online friends - even   me , if I'm one of them         .        Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!****************************************************************************** The  information contained in this electronic communication and anyaccompanying document is confidential, may be attorney-client privileged,and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  It is the property ofRyder System, Inc.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of thiscommunication, or any part of it, is strictly prohibited and may beunlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notifythe sender immediately by return email, and destroy this communication andall copies of it, including all attachments.  Electronic communication maybe susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized tamperingand Ryder disclaims all liability of any kind for such actions or anyconsequences that may arise directly or indirectly therefrom.******************************************************************************