Re: Just Dumping my Heart Out....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sweet wonderful Joyce, just when i thought i couldn't love you

more, i am proven wrong,,cause after reading your post,, i love you

even more! you are such an inspiration to others, with our without this

monster disease. whenever jon talks about chattanooga , you are the

first person he mentions, and your strength and courage, we both love

you so very much and we keep you in our thoughts and prayers daily.

when we go on our ''roadtrip'' you can bet , Joyce Dalton will be on

the map! ((((((((hugs))))))))) jon ipf 5-06 and teri

Oh, Joyce, I'm so glad you got some proper sleep. I have to take earplugs and eye shades when I go in. Getting some good sleep is a damn fine start to feeling better

Take care

Love Ze xx>> > Hi Boys and Girls,> > I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new bed. > It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There was no> sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there. What a zoo!> > I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears> streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me. I am> overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us have never met and yet> there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know that> all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you> people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father on my> behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is> AWESOME!> > I have been on the other side. When one of you have been undergoing> biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day> praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it was possible to care> that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look at these posts and> realize that you really do care for me and about me, it just fills my> heart up.> > When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited than> when anyone else came. She was struggling to even talk and was so out> of breath. I knew that she had put forth great effort to get there and> to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too far from the parking> garage through that giant hospital complex just to see me. But, when I> saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I felt when I saw you> guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I come here.....I know> that you know. You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes glaze> over. You people need no explaining. I knew how Kerry felt when she> walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne came to> my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero> weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even get her breath to say> hello....I knew.> > I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing> yourself with me and with each other. I am urging those of you who feel> that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that you> are there. This group needs to survive when we are gone. So many> people, including me, have been helped through this group. We learn so> much from each other. We hold each other up through the bad times. We> are growing and we are talking and the word will get out. I would love> to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet will> ask the stupid question, "what is pulmonary fibrosis?"> > I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to survive> it. I just need a little help from my friends and I KNOW that I have> that here.> > I love you all, Joyce Dalton>

Now you made me cry....just have to change one word in your beautiful

heart felt post and that is from " virtual strangers " to " virtual

family. " No, most people could never imagine. But, I have far more

people I know through online that I think of daily and care deeply

for than I do locally. I just know more though online, especially now

here.

So glad you got a good night's sleep. I did keep yelling for Lucian

to just steal the hospital bed for you, but guess he solved it all by

just getting you a decent mattress.

Glad you know how much we care. We can't fix anything or physically

make anything better. All we can do is remind you we're here with you

every second of every day.

>

>

> Hi Boys and Girls,

>

> I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new

bed.

> It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There

was no

> sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there. What a

zoo!

>

> I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears

> streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me. I am

> overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us have never met

and yet

> there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know

that

> all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you

> people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father

on my

> behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is

> AWESOME!

>

> I have been on the other side. When one of you have been undergoing

> biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day

> praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it was possible to

care

> that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look at these posts

and

> realize that you really do care for me and about me, it just fills

my

> heart up.

>

> When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited

than

> when anyone else came. She was struggling to even talk and was so

out

> of breath. I knew that she had put forth great effort to get there

and

> to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too far from the

parking

> garage through that giant hospital complex just to see me. But,

when I

> saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I felt when I saw

you

> guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I come here.....I

know

> that you know. You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes

glaze

> over. You people need no explaining. I knew how Kerry felt when

she

> walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne

came to

> my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero

> weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even get her breath

to say

> hello....I knew.

>

> I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing

> yourself with me and with each other. I am urging those of you who

feel

> that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that

you

> are there. This group needs to survive when we are gone. So many

> people, including me, have been helped through this group. We

learn so

> much from each other. We hold each other up through the bad

times. We

> are growing and we are talking and the word will get out. I would

love

> to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet

will

> ask the stupid question, " what is pulmonary fibrosis? "

>

> I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to

survive

> it. I just need a little help from my friends and I KNOW that I

have

> that here.

>

> I love you all, Joyce Dalton

>

Joyce,

We know, we love each other and hold each other up. This group has played a rather large part in keeping me going this last year and a half or so.

I'm just so glad you are home. It eases all our hearts to know you are there in your own home.

Love,

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

"For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love."

Just Dumping my Heart Out....

Hi Boys and Girls,

I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new bed. It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There was no sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there. What a zoo!

I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me. I am overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us have never met and yet there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know that all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father on my behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is AWESOME!

I have been on the other side. When one of you have been undergoing biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it was possible to care that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look at these posts and realize that you really do care for me and about me, it just fills my heart up.

When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited than when anyone else came. She was struggling to even talk and was so out of breath. I knew that she had put forth great effort to get there and to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too far from the parking garage through that giant hospital complex just to see me. But, when I saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I felt when I saw you guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I come here.....I know that you know. You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes glaze over. You people need no explaining. I knew how Kerry felt when she walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne came to my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even get her breath to say hello....I knew.

I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing yourself with me and with each other. I am urging those of you who feel that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that you are there. This group needs to survive when we are gone. So many people, including me, have been helped through this group. We learn so much from each other. We hold each other up through the bad times. We are growing and we are talking and the word will get out. I would love to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet will ask the stupid question, "what is pulmonary fibrosis?"

I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to survive it. I just need a little help from my friends and I KNOW that I have that here.

I love you all, Joyce Dalton

Hi Joyce, I am so glad you got a good nights rest.

Your e-mail was so moving . I am so glad I have

everyone here ,but from your first response to me I

new you were special. I pray this medicine makes

things better for you. Get lots of rest.

IPF 2/07 IL

--- Joyce wrote:

>

> Hi Boys and Girls,

>

> I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept

> good in my new bed.

> It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember

> when. There was no

> sleep before the hospital and certainly none while

> there. What a zoo!

>

> I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping

> people with tears

> streaming down my face, reading of your concern for

> me. I am

> overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us

> have never met and yet

> there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt

> connection. To know that

> all the while that I was so frightened and felt

> totally alone, you

> people were sending up prayers all over this planet

> to our Father on my

> behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my

> name up to him is

> AWESOME!

>

> I have been on the other side. When one of you have

> been undergoing

> biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have

> spent the day

> praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it

> was possible to care

> that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look

> at these posts and

> realize that you really do care for me and about me,

> it just fills my

> heart up.

>

> When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was

> more excited than

> when anyone else came. She was struggling to even

> talk and was so out

> of breath. I knew that she had put forth great

> effort to get there and

> to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too

> far from the parking

> garage through that giant hospital complex just to

> see me. But, when I

> saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I

> felt when I saw you

> guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I

> come here.....I know

> that you know. You can try explaining it to people

> and thier eyes glaze

> over. You people need no explaining. I knew how

> Kerry felt when she

> walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last

> year and Leanne came to

> my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in

> zero

> weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even

> get her breath to say

> hello....I knew.

>

> I am saying all this to say Thank You for being

> here, for sharing

> yourself with me and with each other. I am urging

> those of you who feel

> that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let

> us know that you

> are there. This group needs to survive when we are

> gone. So many

> people, including me, have been helped through this

> group. We learn so

> much from each other. We hold each other up through

> the bad times. We

> are growing and we are talking and the word will get

> out. I would love

> to believe there will come a day when not one person

> on this planet will

> ask the stupid question, " what is pulmonary

> fibrosis? "

>

> I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal

> and I aim to survive

> it. I just need a little help from my friends and I

> KNOW that I have

> that here.

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Welcome Home Girlfriend.. Oh it is good to see this post and know you have a comfortably bed at last. I am sure the new medicine is going to do the trick. I have shed many tears FOR you and about you. I know our Father is watching over you.. Rest well. Warm hugs to you.Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.PS. Don't cry it makes to much snot then ya cough.. Just take care of YOU. Hi Boys and Girls,I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts.  Slept good in my new bed.  It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when.  There was no sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there.  What a zoo! I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me.  I am overwhelmed that you care so much.  So many of us have never met and yet there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection.  To know that all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father on my behalf.....  And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is AWESOME! I have been on the other side.  When one of you have been undergoing biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day praying and waiting for word.  I never knew that it was possible to care that much for a virtual stranger.  But, when I look at these posts and realize that you really do care for me and about me, it just fills my heart up.When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited than when anyone else came.  She was struggling to even talk and was so out of breath.  I knew that she had put forth great effort to get there and to bring me just what I wanted.  She walked way too far from the parking garage through that giant hospital complex just to see me.  But, when I saw her face I knew that she knew.  That is what I felt when I saw you guys in Chattanooga.  That is what I feel when I come here.....I know that you know.  You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes glaze over.  You people need no explaining.  I knew how Kerry felt when she walked in that door.  When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne came to my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even get her breath to say hello....I knew. I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing yourself with me and with each other.  I am urging those of you who feel that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that you are there.  This group needs to survive when we are gone.  So many people, including me, have been helped through this group.  We learn so much from each other.  We hold each other up through the bad times.  We are growing and we are talking and the word will get out.  I would love to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet will ask the stupid question, "what is pulmonary fibrosis?" I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to survive it.  I just need a little help from my friends and I KNOW that I have that here.I love you all,  Joyce Dalton 

Joyce... thanks for such a sincere thanks back at us. What a circle we form! It was a pleasure to me to feel a part of that circle and be praying for you. Hey it worked! You're back home and resting up.

I'm sure Lucian is resting better too.

Hugs and love to you.

Sher, 69, IPF 3-06, Sleep Apnea, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Just Dumping my Heart Out....

Hi Boys and Girls,

I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new bed. It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There was no sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there. What a zoo!

I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me. I am overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us have never met and yet there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know that all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father on my behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is AWESOME!

I have been on the other side. When one of you have been undergoing biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it was possible to care that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look at these posts and realize that you really do care for me and about me, it just fills my heart up.

When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited than when anyone else came. She was struggling to even talk and was so out of breath. I knew that she had put forth great effort to get there and to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too far from the parking garage through that giant hospital complex just to see me. But, when I saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I felt when I saw you guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I come here.....I know that you know. You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes glaze over. You people need no explaining. I knew how Kerry felt when she walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne came to my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even get her breath to say hello....I knew.

I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing yourself with me and with each other. I am urging those of you who feel that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that you are there. This group needs to survive when we are gone. So many people, including me, have been helped through this group. We learn so much from each other. We hold each other up through the bad times. We are growing and we are talking and the word will get out. I would love to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet will ask the stupid question, "what is pulmonary fibrosis?"

I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to survive it. I just need a little help from my friends and I KNOW that I have that here.

I love you all, Joyce Dalton

Joyce, I'm so glad you were able to sleep. Your message was so

eloquent, it brought tears to my eyes. I will pray, meditate and

send only positive thoughts and strength to you. I'm so glad you are

back.

Extra hugs and prayers,

Kathie nsip '96, etc.

>

>

> Hi Boys and Girls,

>

bed.

was no

zoo!

>

and yet

that

on my

> AWESOME!

>

care

and

my

> heart up.

>

than

out

and

parking

when I

you

know

glaze

she

came to

to say

> hello....I knew.

>

feel

you

learn so

times. We

love

will

>

survive

have

> that here.

>

>

Hi Joyce,I am so glad you are at home. You are such a trooper! Rest, relax and take care of yourself. I am thinking and praying for you.CYndi (DAD PF 12.05)Joyce wrote: Hi Boys and Girls, I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new bed. It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There was no sleep before the hospital and certainly none while

there. What a zoo! I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me. I am overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us have never met and yet there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know that all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father on my behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is AWESOME! I have been on the other side. When one of you have been undergoing biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it was possible to care that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look at these posts and realize that

you really do care for me and about me, it just fills my heart up. When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited than when anyone else came. She was struggling to even talk and was so out of breath. I knew that she had put forth great effort to get there and to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too far from the parking garage through that giant hospital complex just to see me. But, when I saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I felt when I saw you guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I come here.....I know that you know. You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes glaze over. You people need no explaining. I knew how Kerry felt when she walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne came to my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero weather....walking up the stairs,

not able to even get her breath to say hello....I knew. I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing yourself with me and with each other. I am urging those of you who feel that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that you are there. This group needs to survive when we are gone. So many people, including me, have been helped through this group. We learn so much from each other. We hold each other up through the bad times. We are growing and we are talking and the word will get out. I would love to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet will ask the stupid question, "what is pulmonary fibrosis?" I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to survive it. I just need a little help from my friends and I

KNOW that I have that here. I love you all, Joyce Dalton

I am so glad you are home, Joyce. I have been so worried about you!! You are right about being "virtual strangers," although, personally, I think in all our hearts, we are all the more "virtual friends." Caro wrote: Hi Joyce,I am so glad you are at home. You are such a trooper! Rest, relax and take care of yourself. I am thinking and praying for you.CYndi

(DAD PF 12.05)Joyce <janne5303> wrote: Hi Boys and Girls, I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new bed. It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There was no sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there. What a zoo! I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me. I am overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us have never met and yet there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know that all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you people were

sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father on my behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is AWESOME! I have been on the other side. When one of you have been undergoing biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it was possible to care that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look at these posts and realize that you really do care for me and about me, it just fills my heart up. When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited than when anyone else came. She was struggling to even talk and was so out of breath. I knew that she had put forth great effort to get there and to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too far from the parking garage through that giant hospital complex

just to see me. But, when I saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I felt when I saw you guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I come here.....I know that you know. You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes glaze over. You people need no explaining. I knew how Kerry felt when she walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne came to my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even get her breath to say hello....I knew. I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing yourself with me and with each other. I am urging those of you who feel that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that you are there. This group needs to survive when we are gone. So many people, including me, have been helped through this

group. We learn so much from each other. We hold each other up through the bad times. We are growing and we are talking and the word will get out. I would love to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet will ask the stupid question, "what is pulmonary fibrosis?" I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to survive it. I just need a little help from my friends and I KNOW that I have that here. I love you all, Joyce Dalton CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I like virtual family even better, Bruce!! CaroBruce Moreland wrote: Now you made me cry....just have to change one word in your beautiful heart felt post and that is from "virtual strangers" to "virtual family." No, most people could never imagine. But, I have far more people I know through online that I think of daily and care deeply for than I do locally. I just know more though online, especially now here. So glad you got a good night's sleep. I

did keep yelling for Lucian to just steal the hospital bed for you, but guess he solved it all by just getting you a decent mattress. Glad you know how much we care. We can't fix anything or physically make anything better. All we can do is remind you we're here with you every second of every day. >> > Hi Boys and Girls,> > I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new bed. > It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There was no> sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there. What a zoo!> > I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears> streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me. I am> overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of

us have never met and yet> there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know that> all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you> people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father on my> behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is> AWESOME!> > I have been on the other side. When one of you have been undergoing> biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day> praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it was possible to care> that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look at these posts and> realize that you really do care for me and about me, it just fills my> heart up.> > When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited than> when anyone else came. She was struggling to even talk and was so out> of breath. I

knew that she had put forth great effort to get there and> to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too far from the parking> garage through that giant hospital complex just to see me. But, when I> saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I felt when I saw you> guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I come here.....I know> that you know. You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes glaze> over. You people need no explaining. I knew how Kerry felt when she> walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne came to> my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero> weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even get her breath to say> hello....I knew.> > I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing> yourself with me and with each other. I am urging those of you who

feel> that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that you> are there. This group needs to survive when we are gone. So many> people, including me, have been helped through this group. We learn so> much from each other. We hold each other up through the bad times. We> are growing and we are talking and the word will get out. I would love> to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet will> ask the stupid question, "what is pulmonary fibrosis?"> > I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to survive> it. I just need a little help from my friends and I KNOW that I have> that here.> > I love you all, Joyce Dalton>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Joyce,

Welcome home! I am so glad to hear you got to sleep in a comfy bed!

And that you have made it back home and are recovering! AMEN!

Take care of you!

Sandie

>

>

> Hi Boys and Girls,

>

bed.

was no

zoo!

>

and yet

that

on my

> AWESOME!

>

care

and

my

> heart up.

>

than

out

and

parking

when I

you

know

glaze

she

came to

to say

> hello....I knew.

>

feel

you

learn so

times. We

love

will

>

survive

have

> that here.

>

>

YOU BEAUDIE BOTTLA HRH

Oh Joyce it's Sooooooooo GOOD to hear you're safely home & got through the Big House Ordeal...I've just logged on after a few days off line & just had to click into your message first.

We love you to bits n' back again!

It sounds as though you finally have a comfy bed at home too, what a Triumph!

lots of love,

in Oz

> >> > > > Hi Boys and Girls,> > > > I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new > bed. > > It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There > was no> > sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there. What a > zoo!> > > > I have sat here in my quiet house full of sleeping people with tears> > streaming down my face, reading of your concern for me. I am> > overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us have never met > and yet> > there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know > that> > all the while that I was so frightened and felt totally alone, you> > people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father > on my> > behalf..... And, that you cared enough to hold my name up to him is> > AWESOME!> > > > I have been on the other side. When one of you have been undergoing> > biopsy or in the hospital and seriously ill, I have spent the day> > praying and waiting for word. I never knew that it was possible to > care> > that much for a virtual stranger. But, when I look at these posts > and> > realize that you really do care for me and about me, it just fills > my> > heart up.> > > > When I knew Kerry was coming to the hospital, I was more excited > than> > when anyone else came. She was struggling to even talk and was so > out> > of breath. I knew that she had put forth great effort to get there > and> > to bring me just what I wanted. She walked way too far from the > parking> > garage through that giant hospital complex just to see me. But, > when I> > saw her face I knew that she knew. That is what I felt when I saw > you> > guys in Chattanooga. That is what I feel when I come here.....I > know> > that you know. You can try explaining it to people and thier eyes > glaze> > over. You people need no explaining. I knew how Kerry felt when > she> > walked in that door. When I was in Chicago last year and Leanne > came to> > my daughter's house, traipsing through the snow in zero> > weather....walking up the stairs, not able to even get her breath > to say> > hello....I knew.> > > > I am saying all this to say Thank You for being here, for sharing> > yourself with me and with each other. I am urging those of you who > feel> > that you have nothing to say, say anything, just let us know that > you> > are there. This group needs to survive when we are gone. So many> > people, including me, have been helped through this group. We > learn so> > much from each other. We hold each other up through the bad > times. We> > are growing and we are talking and the word will get out. I would > love> > to believe there will come a day when not one person on this planet > will> > ask the stupid question, "what is pulmonary fibrosis?"> > > > I am still really weak and tired, this is an ordeal and I aim to > survive> > it. I just need a little help from my friends and I KNOW that I > have> > that here.> > > > I love you all, Joyce Dalton> >>

Joyce, I don't look at the computer on the week-ends if I can help it,

so am just now reading your post.

You are an awesome inspiration to us all on this board, and I don't

think I have the words to describe how much you mean to all of us.

If we were able or could afford to travel I'm sure your hospital room

would have been filled to capacity and overflowing down the hall.

I'm so glad Kerry made the effort, and was able to be there for you

and then report back to us.

This board has come to mean so much to me. And even though we haven't

ever met face to face, I feel that you're all my friends and my family.

Joyce, I'm so thankful you're getting the rest you need. And also

thankful that you're feeling up to posting to us!

You are always in my prayers......

Hugs and hugs and hugs!

Babs in Texas

>

>

> Hi Boys and Girls,

>

> I have been up since 5 a.m. reading posts. Slept good in my new bed.

> It is the first night's sleep since I can't remember when. There was no

> sleep before the hospital and certainly none while there. What a zoo!

>

> overwhelmed that you care so much. So many of us have never met and yet

> there is such rapport and a genuine heartfelt connection. To know that

> people were sending up prayers all over this planet to our Father on my

> AWESOME!

>