RemedySpot.com

Re: I have a question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

... yes, I get weird sweats but not freezing cold after. I just chalk it up to one of the meds I'm taking. Not menopause for me. I can be sitting at the table doing a crossword puzzle and break out in a sweat. My hair gets damp around my neck and after awhile it goes away. I'm constantly opening and closing doors.

Sher, 69, IPF 3-06, Sleep Apnea, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I have a question

Do any of you get weird sweats? I am not running any fever. My left lung feels a little heavy and my back hurts. It feels like my body is at war over something but I don't feel bad, just sweaty hot then freezing cold. We had tried dropping the Prednisone down to 15 mg. I managed to make it 10 days before I started coughing this awful cough. The pulmo upped me again to 20 and that is when the sweats started. I did this in the hospital when I had dbl pneumonia, when they found the NSIP & fibrosis.Any ideas? S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 2006, Celiac, Type II diab

, are you usually on pred? Do you take immuran with it? If you do, have you had a blood test in the last month and was your white cell count ok? I've been on pred for ages and find that I have a generally low tempurature usually, so if I have a fever my temperature shoots up to normal! It sounds like my bodies usual (for me now) response to a virus since I've been on pred.

Love Ze xx

>> Do any of you get weird sweats? I am not running any fever. My left > lung feels a little heavy and my back hurts. It feels like my body is > at war over something but I don't feel bad, just sweaty hot then > freezing cold. > We had tried dropping the Prednisone down to 15 mg. I managed to make > it 10 days before I started coughing this awful cough. The pulmo upped > me again to 20 and that is when the sweats started. I did this in the > hospital when I had dbl pneumonia, when they found the NSIP & fibrosis.> Any ideas?> > S, Lubbock, TX> NSIP w/PF 2006, Celiac, Type II diab>

Yes - I've been on Prednisone in some or another since December,

2006. I had a bunch of bloodwork done in January when they started

treating my Type II diab with glucophage & glipizide but I don't know

if they checked the white cell count.

I just have a bad something-is wrong-feeling and my temp was up to

98.3 earlier. I usually run 97.1 or so. I don't usually have sweats

like this but I did with the pheumonia. My potassium kept bottoming

out then but I take a script-dosage of potassium now so I doubt that

is the problem.

I don't feel sick like the flu or anything.

No Imuran.

-- In Breathe-Support , " Zena " wrote:

>

>

> , are you usually on pred? Do you take immuran with it? If

you

> do, have you had a blood test in the last month and was your white

cell

> count ok? I've been on pred for ages and find that I have a

generally

> low tempurature usually, so if I have a fever my temperature shoots

up

> to normal! It sounds like my bodies usual (for me now) response to

a

> virus since I've been on pred.

>

> Love Ze xx

>

>

>

> >

> > Do any of you get weird sweats? I am not running any fever. My

left

> > lung feels a little heavy and my back hurts. It feels like my

body is

> > at war over something but I don't feel bad, just sweaty hot then

> > freezing cold.

> > We had tried dropping the Prednisone down to 15 mg. I managed to

make

> > it 10 days before I started coughing this awful cough. The pulmo

upped

> > me again to 20 and that is when the sweats started. I did this in

the

> > hospital when I had dbl pneumonia, when they found the NSIP &

> fibrosis.

> > Any ideas?

> >

> > S, Lubbock, TX

> > NSIP w/PF 2006, Celiac, Type II diab

> >

>

If you had bloodwork done, then I imagine that they would have taken your white cell count, so it probably isn't too low or they would have said so. I don't know how old you are (and you don't have to own up LOL) but is it possible that it's menopausal? Feel free to tell me off if I'm way off base Otherwise I would be inclined to blame the pred, I can have fever symptoms and not feel poorly, just a bit out of sorts and possibly unusually tired.

I hope it passes for you soon

Love Ze xxx> > >> > > Do any of you get weird sweats? I am not running any fever. My > left> > > lung feels a little heavy and my back hurts. It feels like my > body is> > > at war over something but I don't feel bad, just sweaty hot then> > > freezing cold.> > > We had tried dropping the Prednisone down to 15 mg. I managed to > make> > > it 10 days before I started coughing this awful cough. The pulmo > upped> > > me again to 20 and that is when the sweats started. I did this in > the> > > hospital when I had dbl pneumonia, when they found the NSIP & > > fibrosis.> > > Any ideas?> > >> > > S, Lubbock, TX> > > NSIP w/PF 2006, Celiac, Type II diab> > >> >>