RemedySpot.com

Re: A Message for Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jane... Oh please forgive me!

This redhead is so embarrassed at calling your daughter '' instead of "". I know you will no doubt just laugh it off but I need to apologize to you.

I surely hope your brother will be ok.

Enjoy today.

Sher, 69, IPF 3-06, Sleep Apnea, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A Message for Joyce

Joyce,

I am soooo happy that you are at home and have a comfortable bed!!!!I am also sooo happy to see you posting a message to us. We all missed you terribly but we were kept well informed. Last weekend when Eddie & I spent the weekend in Nashville with , I checked on her computer all weekend to see how you were doing. I have had a rather busy week this past week. I went to Emory In Atlanta to see my doctor and have PFTs. I spent a good hour with the research nurse about the Step Trial. She seems to think that I will qualify. I also got a copy of my controversial lung biopsy report, after I took my slides from Chattanooga to Atlanta. In 2003, I had NSIP. In 2007, I have UIP. Oh well, I wonder about 2003. OH, I shared with my brother today that HRCT would help find out if he has IPF, since our dad had it. My brother has asthma and the nurse told me that so many people who have IPF are misdiagnosed with asthma. After that, if he wants to do the bloodwork about the familial IPF then we can do it. My brother has started going to a pulmonary doctor and has had breathing tests. His TLC was 86%, the low end of normal.

Joyce, I pray that you are having a good, restful, quiet weekend at home and that your weather is sunny

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Sher,

When I read "" I reread it again and at the time I thought about another time when someone else got someone else mixed up and I truly thought nothing of it. Of course, I accept your apology. With so many people on our board, how can we possibly remember everyone and their brother, sister, daughter, son, great aunt, etc. WE ARE OXYGEN IMPAIRED!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Jane... Oh please forgive me!> This redhead is so embarrassed at calling your daughter '' instead of "". I know you will no doubt just laugh it off but I need to apologize to you.> I surely hope your brother will be ok.> Enjoy today. > Sher, 69, IPF 3-06, Sleep Apnea, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > A Message for Joyce> > > > Joyce,> > I am soooo happy that you are at home and have a comfortable bed!!!!I am also sooo happy to see you posting a message to us. We all missed you terribly but we were kept well informed. Last weekend when Eddie & I spent the weekend in Nashville with , I checked on her computer all weekend to see how you were doing. I have had a rather busy week this past week. I went to Emory In Atlanta to see my doctor and have PFTs. I spent a good hour with the research nurse about the Step Trial. She seems to think that I will qualify. I also got a copy of my controversial lung biopsy report, after I took my slides from Chattanooga to Atlanta. In 2003, I had NSIP. In 2007, I have UIP. Oh well, I wonder about 2003. OH, I shared with my brother today that HRCT would help find out if he has IPF, since our dad had it. My brother has asthma and the nurse told me that so many people who have IPF are misdiagnosed with asthma. After that, if he wants to do the bloodwork about the familial IPF then we can do it. My brother has started going to a pulmonary doctor and has had breathing tests. His TLC was 86%, the low end of normal. > > Joyce, I pray that you are having a good, restful, quiet weekend at home and that your weather is sunny> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Jane... I knew you would be gracious about it.

Well, I'm O2 impaired for sure. Still waiting on the new O2 order to be confirmed and delivered.

Sher, 69, IPF 3-06, Sleep Apnea, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A Message for Joyce> > > > Joyce,> > I am soooo happy that you are at home and have a comfortable bed!!!!I am also sooo happy to see you posting a message to us. We all missed you terribly but we were kept well informed. Last weekend when Eddie & I spent the weekend in Nashville with , I checked on her computer all weekend to see how you were doing. I have had a rather busy week this past week. I went to Emory In Atlanta to see my doctor and have PFTs. I spent a good hour with the research nurse about the Step Trial. She seems to think that I will qualify. I also got a copy of my controversial lung biopsy report, after I took my slides from Chattanooga to Atlanta. In 2003, I had NSIP. In 2007, I have UIP. Oh well, I wonder about 2003. OH, I shared with my brother today that HRCT would help find out if he has IPF, since our dad had it. My brother has asthma and the nurse told me that so many people who have IPF are misdiagnosed with asthma. After that, if he wants to do the bloodwork about the familial IPF then we can do it. My brother has started going to a pulmonary doctor and has had breathing tests. His TLC was 86%, the low end of normal. > > Joyce, I pray that you are having a good, restful, quiet weekend at home and that your weather is sunny> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>