RemedySpot.com

Jane had PFTs and a dr. appt.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone

I had PFTs today and saw the doctor and the nurse and got paperwork for the Step Trial. which is 17 pages long. I am still stable and my diffusion was a teeny, weeny, bit better. The doctor was so nice today and helpful. His wife (his nurse) went over the paperwork for the Step Trial for over an hour. Leanne, Tamra said thank you for all the booklets & brochures. Dr. gave one to a patient the other day. I received a copy of my lung biopsy report (by the Emory Lung Path.) and of course, I knew what it was all about but I am a little disappointed. The Step Trial will be starting in a month. The hold-up was some red tape between universities who will be monitoring each other. Duke & Emory are going to check each other. something about signing contracts, etc. Tamra said the contract has probably already been signed. I hope I qualify.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Jane I hope you make the trial too. I know you have to be pooped from the pft's and being there so long.Take care of you. I can't wait to see you in San . Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Hi EveryoneI had PFTs today and saw the doctor and the nurse and got paperwork for the Step Trial. which is 17 pages long.  I am still stable and my diffusion was a teeny, weeny, bit better.  The doctor was so nice today and helpful.  His wife (his nurse) went over the paperwork for the Step Trial for over an hour.  Leanne, Tamra said thank you for all the booklets & brochures.  Dr. gave one to a patient the other day.  I received a copy of my lung biopsy report (by the Emory Lung Path.) and of course, I knew what it was all about but I am a little disappointed.  The Step Trial will be starting in a month.  The hold-up was some red tape between universities who will be monitoring each other.  Duke & Emory are going to check each other. something about signing contracts, etc.  Tamra said the contract has probably already been signed.  I hope I qualify. Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Hi Jane.

I'm glad you're still stable and that your diffusion is on the way up.

What's the Step Trial?

Love Ze xx>> > Hi Everyone> > I had PFTs today and saw the doctor and the nurse and got paperwork for> the Step Trial. which is 17 pages long. I am still stable and my> diffusion was a teeny, weeny, bit better. The doctor was so nice today> and helpful. His wife (his nurse) went over the paperwork for the Step> Trial for over an hour. Leanne, Tamra said thank you for all the> booklets & brochures. Dr. gave one to a patient the other day. I> received a copy of my lung biopsy report (by the Emory Lung Path.) and> of course, I knew what it was all about but I am a little disappointed. > The Step Trial will be starting in a month. The hold-up was some red> tape between universities who will be monitoring each other. Duke & > Emory are going to check each other. something about signing contracts,> etc. Tamra said the contract has probably already been signed. I hope> I qualify.> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>