RemedySpot.com

Re: Bruce: You are so precious with your words

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou, Your post reminded me when I got Abby she would watch this tube and if I flipped it to go to another roomshe would hop across it. So cute.  I know your little is a joy. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. What would we do without you??? Praise the Lord you are in this group.Do any of you have any new ideas about how to handle the tubing that grabs you at every corner and pulls on your nose??? hehehe I am still laso-ing down the halls, gathering it all in to laso something but the only thing to laso is "", and she is so excellent about not touching my tubing. What a dog!!!!Love, MLP ( You all have a great week>)WE LOVE YOU JOYCE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DEAR.

Well, no " wireless tubing " but there is one thing out there to

possibly save your nose. It is a swivel clip. It is shown on this

page as Extension Hose Swivel and is a Salter product, the largest

manufacturer of cannula's and hoses.

http://www.tri-medinc.com/TM/page5.html#19134

I've tried it. It works ok, but generally I just don't find it worth

the trouble as its one more thing to " hook up " by hooking to my

clothes so I just lasso and have learned to keep the pressure in my

hand rather than on my nose.

>

> What would we do without you??? Praise the Lord you are in this

group.

>

> Do any of you have any new ideas about how to handle the tubing

that

> grabs you at every corner and pulls on your nose??? hehehe I am

still

> laso-ing down the halls, gathering it all in to laso something but

the

> only thing to laso is " " , and she is so excellent about not

> touching my tubing. What a dog!!!!

>

> Love, MLP ( You all have a great week>)

>

> WE LOVE YOU JOYCE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DEAR.

>

I stick a small coil of tubing in my pocket or waistband. Then if the tubing gets pulled it comes out of my pocket before being dragged off of my face, and I have time to do some evasive manouvres beforehand. I also have a swivel connector half way down my hose, which stops it getting too curled up, but experience has shown that I think it would be more useful about 10-15ft away from me, rather than halfway down the tubing.

I hadn't thought about using it as a lasso, I'll have to get practicing

Love Ze xx

>> What would we do without you??? Praise the Lord you are in this group.> > Do any of you have any new ideas about how to handle the tubing that > grabs you at every corner and pulls on your nose??? hehehe I am still > laso-ing down the halls, gathering it all in to laso something but the > only thing to laso is "", and she is so excellent about not > touching my tubing. What a dog!!!!> > Love, MLP ( You all have a great week>)> > WE LOVE YOU JOYCE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DEAR.>

Lou,

So far I have gotten my tubing caught in my hoop earrings, the checkstand at the store, the door, people at church and every piece of furniture in my house! I feel like an I love Lucy comedy episode.

Bruce: You are so precious with your words

What would we do without you??? Praise the Lord you are in this group.Do any of you have any new ideas about how to handle the tubing that grabs you at every corner and pulls on your nose??? hehehe I am still laso-ing down the halls, gathering it all in to laso something but the only thing to laso is "", and she is so excellent about not touching my tubing. What a dog!!!!Love, MLP ( You all have a great week>)WE LOVE YOU JOYCE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DEAR.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Along my journey with oxygen tubing has come several new grandbabies. I have collected all kinds of little toys on my tubing as I drag it through the house. The three youngest ones cut thier teeth on it. They crawled through it and ran through it without falling. I, too, get hung on everythng. I wish I had a dime for every person who told me that I was about to trip on it. It is an adventure.

Hugs, Joyce D.

Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006

I will not forget you...Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. Isaiah 49:15-16

>> Lou,> So far I have gotten my tubing caught in my hoop earrings, the checkstand at the store, the door, people at church and every piece of furniture in my house! I feel like an I love Lucy comedy episode. > > > Bruce: You are so precious with your words> > What would we do without you??? Praise the Lord you are in this group.> > Do any of you have any new ideas about how to handle the tubing that > grabs you at every corner and pulls on your nose??? hehehe I am still > laso-ing down the halls, gathering it all in to laso something but the > only thing to laso is "", and she is so excellent about not > touching my tubing. What a dog!!!!> > Love, MLP ( You all have a great week>)> > WE LOVE YOU JOYCE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DEAR.> > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>