RemedySpot.com

Ms. Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy, What MB said. You HAVE to be well in March, my dear! Remember the mantra.....NO GETTING SICK. Durn it. Leanne Beth wrote: Peggy dear heart, DO NOTHING but take care of you. Be the princess. Let Super Care Giver take care of you the way he does so well. I'll be praying. Love you!! Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 "For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love." Hi everyone, WOW what a busy board today. and I just got back from Shands. I e-mailed my Dr. last night asking about this cough that has started and tightness while coughing. She had me come for an x-ray today. No pneumonia. however going to take 30 mg of pred for 4 days. and a z pac. to be sure. I've been feeling crappy for a few days. I am also going to have an Echocardiogram when I go in March. Shoot if this keeps up I will have to stay for a week to have all this stuff done. To much going on to catch up EXCEPT .. God is so GOOD. Love and Prayers, Peggy ipf 6/04 Worry looks around. Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Not to worry, by the time you get here I'll be dancing in the yard..  ;) maybe next week Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Peggy, What MB said.  You HAVE to be well in March, my dear!  Remember the mantra.....NO GETTING SICK.  Durn it. Leanne Beth <mbmurtha> wrote:Peggy dear heart,DO NOTHING but take care of you. Be the princess. Let Super Care Giver take care of you the way he does so well.  I'll be praying.Love you!! Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 "For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love."   Hi everyone, WOW what a busy board today. and I just got back from Shands. I e-mailed my Dr. last night asking about this cough that has started and tightness while coughing. She had me come for an x-ray today. No pneumonia.however going to take 30 mg of pred for 4 days. and a z pac. to be sure. I've been feeling crappy for a few days. I am also going to have an Echocardiogram when I go in March. Shoot if this keeps up I will have to stay for a week to have all this stuff done. To much going on to catch up EXCEPT .. God is so GOOD.Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.