RemedySpot.com

Re: From Mama-Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher,

The good news is, tomorrow is only Thursday, not Friday, so hope is not lost for this week!! I'll be prayin.

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

"For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love."

Send me a pad and I'll write you a prescription. I'll swear what you're asking is so simple and they make it so complicated. Reminds me that half the doctors and half the nurses did finish in the bottom half of their classes..... ..ouch.> > > >> > > > Here is your trivia for today, stuff you never wanted to> > > know.....Our 15 year old daughter has been traveling alot with our> > hi-> > > school basketball teams (the boys travel, too) They were at a> > tourney> > > in Barrow last weekend. So, because I have too much time on my> > hands,> > > practicing for retirement, I tallied up the miles they've traveled> > > over the last 4 weekends, since Jan 16. Some of these were 4 and 5> > > day weekends. We are off the road system so these are all air miles> > > and round trips:> > > >> > > > Dillingham to Seward (via Anchorage) 950> > > > Dlg to King Salmon (across the bay) 120> > > est.> > >

> Dlg to Chevak (direct charter)> > > 700> > > > Dlg to Barrow (via Anchorage)> > > 2388> > > > and this coming weekend..... ...> > > > Dlg to Nome (via Anchorage)> > > 1738> > > > total - -> > > - 5896> > > >> > > > This is 10 girls and 10 boys, 4 coaches and 2 chaperones. The> > > weekend after Nome, Bethel comes here (FINALLY, home games). Then 2> > > weeks later the State Tourney is here and all these teams will come> > > to Dillingham. We'll all have houses full of kids from all over the> > > state.> > > >> > > > I've no idea as to the cost of all this, can't imagine. Here to> > > Anchorage, (350 miles) round trip, is $450.00.> > > >> > > > I'm not

saying that I object, it's a great experience for the> > > kids. However, 15 years ago I saw a t-shirt in Anchorage that> > > said "Dear God, please raise the price of oil and we promise not to> > > piss it all away again" Oil is now $100.00 a barrel..mmmmmmmm, and> > > our gas is $5.25.a gallon.> > > >> > > > jim IPF 05> > > > alaska> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!> > Mobile.> > > Try it now.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> > Try it now.>

> >> >> >> >> >> >> > brett bowser> brett@...>

I just sent an email to Dr. Markin. Polite but very direct! We'll see if she responds.

Still no O2.

Mama-Sher, 69, IPF 3-06, Sleep Apnea, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Send me a pad and I'll write you a prescription. I'll swear what you're asking is so simple and they make it so complicated. Reminds me that half the doctors and half the nurses did finish in the bottom half of their classes.......ouch.> > > >> > > > Here is your trivia for today, stuff you never wanted to> > > know.....Our 15 year old daughter has been traveling alot with our> > hi-> > > school basketball teams (the boys travel, too) They were at a> > tourney> > > in Barrow last weekend. So, because I have too much time on my> > hands,> > > practicing for retirement, I tallied up the miles they've traveled> > > over the last 4 weekends, since Jan 16. Some of these were 4 and 5> > > day weekends. We are off the road system so these are all air miles> > > and round trips:> > > >> > > > Dillingham to Seward (via Anchorage) 950> > > > Dlg to King Salmon (across the bay) 120> > > est.> > > > Dlg to Chevak (direct charter)> > > 700> > > > Dlg to Barrow (via Anchorage)> > > 2388> > > > and this coming weekend..... ...> > > > Dlg to Nome (via Anchorage)> > > 1738> > > > total - -> > > - 5896> > > >> > > > This is 10 girls and 10 boys, 4 coaches and 2 chaperones. The> > > weekend after Nome, Bethel comes here (FINALLY, home games). Then 2> > > weeks later the State Tourney is here and all these teams will come> > > to Dillingham. We'll all have houses full of kids from all over the> > > state.> > > >> > > > I've no idea as to the cost of all this, can't imagine. Here to> > > Anchorage, (350 miles) round trip, is $450.00.> > > >> > > > I'm not saying that I object, it's a great experience for the> > > kids. However, 15 years ago I saw a t-shirt in Anchorage that> > > said "Dear God, please raise the price of oil and we promise not to> > > piss it all away again" Oil is now $100.00 a barrel..mmmmmmmm, and> > > our gas is $5.25.a gallon.> > > >> > > > jim IPF 05> > > > alaska> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!> > Mobile.> > > Try it now.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> > Try it now.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > brett bowser> brett@...>

Oh! by golly it is. Thanks. I often get things mixed up. It's so embarrassing. Can't remember, repeat myself.........

Keep me on the straight and narrow girl!

Mama-Sher, 69, IPF 3-06, Sleep Apnea, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Send me a pad and I'll write you a prescription. I'll swear what you're asking is so simple and they make it so complicated. Reminds me that half the doctors and half the nurses did finish in the bottom half of their classes..... ..ouch.> > > >> > > > Here is your trivia for today, stuff you never wanted to> > > know.....Our 15 year old daughter has been traveling alot with our> > hi-> > > school basketball teams (the boys travel, too) They were at a> > tourney> > > in Barrow last weekend. So, because I have too much time on my> > hands,> > > practicing for retirement, I tallied up the miles they've traveled> > > over the last 4 weekends, since Jan 16. Some of these were 4 and 5> > > day weekends. We are off the road system so these are all air miles> > > and round trips:> > > >> > > > Dillingham to Seward (via Anchorage) 950> > > > Dlg to King Salmon (across the bay) 120> > > est.> > > > Dlg to Chevak (direct charter)> > > 700> > > > Dlg to Barrow (via Anchorage)> > > 2388> > > > and this coming weekend..... ...> > > > Dlg to Nome (via Anchorage)> > > 1738> > > > total - -> > > - 5896> > > >> > > > This is 10 girls and 10 boys, 4 coaches and 2 chaperones. The> > > weekend after Nome, Bethel comes here (FINALLY, home games). Then 2> > > weeks later the State Tourney is here and all these teams will come> > > to Dillingham. We'll all have houses full of kids from all over the> > > state.> > > >> > > > I've no idea as to the cost of all this, can't imagine. Here to> > > Anchorage, (350 miles) round trip, is $450.00.> > > >> > > > I'm not saying that I object, it's a great experience for the> > > kids. However, 15 years ago I saw a t-shirt in Anchorage that> > > said "Dear God, please raise the price of oil and we promise not to> > > piss it all away again" Oil is now $100.00 a barrel..mmmmmmmm, and> > > our gas is $5.25.a gallon.> > > >> > > > jim IPF 05> > > > alaska> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!> > Mobile.> > > Try it now.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> > Try it now.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > brett bowser> brett@...>

Oh Sher, I not only can't keep track of the day of the week I can barely remember my name!

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

"For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love."

Send me a pad and I'll write you a prescription. I'll swear what you're asking is so simple and they make it so complicated. Reminds me that half the doctors and half the nurses did finish in the bottom half of their classes..... ..ouch.> > > >> > > > Here is your trivia for today, stuff you never wanted to> > > know.....Our 15 year old daughter has been traveling alot with our> > hi-> > > school basketball teams (the boys travel, too) They were at a> > tourney> > > in Barrow last weekend. So, because I have too much time on my> > hands,> > > practicing for retirement, I tallied up the miles they've traveled> > > over the last 4 weekends, since Jan 16. Some of these were 4 and 5> > > day weekends. We are off the road system so these are all air miles> > > and round trips:> > > >> > > > Dillingham to Seward (via Anchorage) 950> > > > Dlg to King Salmon (across the bay) 120> > > est.> >

> > Dlg to Chevak (direct charter)> > > 700> > > > Dlg to Barrow (via Anchorage)> > > 2388> > > > and this coming weekend..... ...> > > > Dlg to Nome (via Anchorage)> > > 1738> > > > total - -> > > - 5896> > > >> > > > This is 10 girls and 10 boys, 4 coaches and 2 chaperones. The> > > weekend after Nome, Bethel comes here (FINALLY, home games). Then 2> > > weeks later the State Tourney is here and all these teams will come> > > to Dillingham. We'll all have houses full of kids from all over the> > > state.> > > >> > > > I've no idea as to the cost of all this, can't imagine. Here to> > > Anchorage, (350 miles) round trip, is $450.00.> > > >> > > > I'm not

saying that I object, it's a great experience for the> > > kids. However, 15 years ago I saw a t-shirt in Anchorage that> > > said "Dear God, please raise the price of oil and we promise not to> > > piss it all away again" Oil is now $100.00 a barrel..mmmmmmmm, and> > > our gas is $5.25.a gallon.> > > >> > > > jim IPF 05> > > > alaska> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!> > Mobile.> > > Try it now.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> > Try it now.>

> >> >> >> >> >> >> > brett bowser> brett@...>

Sher,

Insurance and medicare should pay for an oximeter. I am so upset at your wait. Don't anyone in medical practice or suppy have hearts? Dogs get better care than humans.

Hugs, Joyce D.

Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006

I will not forget you...Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. Isaiah 49:15-16 > > >> > > Here is your trivia for today, stuff you never wanted to > > know.....Our 15 year old daughter has been traveling alot with our > hi-> > school basketball teams (the boys travel, too) They were at a > tourney > > in Barrow last weekend. So, because I have too much time on my > hands, > > practicing for retirement, I tallied up the miles they've traveled > > over the last 4 weekends, since Jan 16. Some of these were 4 and 5 > > day weekends. We are off the road system so these are all air miles > > and round trips:> > > > > > Dillingham to Seward (via Anchorage) 950> > > Dlg to King Salmon (across the bay) 120 > > est.> > > Dlg to Chevak (direct charter) > > 700> > > Dlg to Barrow (via Anchorage) > > 2388> > > and this coming weekend..... ...> > > Dlg to Nome (via Anchorage) > > 1738> > > total - -> > - 5896 > > > > > > This is 10 girls and 10 boys, 4 coaches and 2 chaperones. The > > weekend after Nome, Bethel comes here (FINALLY, home games). Then 2 > > weeks later the State Tourney is here and all these teams will come > > to Dillingham. We'll all have houses full of kids from all over the > > state. > > > > > > I've no idea as to the cost of all this, can't imagine. Here to > > Anchorage, (350 miles) round trip, is $450.00.> > > > > > I'm not saying that I object, it's a great experience for the > > kids. However, 15 years ago I saw a t-shirt in Anchorage that > > said "Dear God, please raise the price of oil and we promise not to > > piss it all away again" Oil is now $100.00 a barrel..mmmmmmmm, and > > our gas is $5.25.a gallon. > > > > > > jim IPF 05> > > alaska> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. > Try it now.> >>

Joyce... after I finally get the O2 I will inquire (or even before) about what ins. will pay.

Hope you are sleeping well and feeling stronger.

Hugs to you.

Sher,

Insurance and medicare should pay for an oximeter. I am so upset at your wait. Don't anyone in medical practice or suppy have hearts? Dogs get better care than humans.

Hugs, Joyce D.

Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006

I will not forget you...Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. Isaiah 49:15-16 > > >> > > Here is your trivia for today, stuff you never wanted to > > know.....Our 15 year old daughter has been traveling alot with our > hi-> > school basketball teams (the boys travel, too) They were at a > tourney > > in Barrow last weekend. So, because I have too much time on my > hands, > > practicing for retirement, I tallied up the miles they've traveled > > over the last 4 weekends, since Jan 16. Some of these were 4 and 5 > > day weekends. We are off the road system so these are all air miles > > and round trips:> > > > > > Dillingham to Seward (via Anchorage) 950> > > Dlg to King Salmon (across the bay) 120 > > est.> > > Dlg to Chevak (direct charter) > > 700> > > Dlg to Barrow (via Anchorage) > > 2388> > > and this coming weekend..... ...> > > Dlg to Nome (via Anchorage) > > 1738> > > total - -> > - 5896 > > > > > > This is 10 girls and 10 boys, 4 coaches and 2 chaperones. The > > weekend after Nome, Bethel comes here (FINALLY, home games). Then 2 > > weeks later the State Tourney is here and all these teams will come > > to Dillingham. We'll all have houses full of kids from all over the > > state. > > > > > > I've no idea as to the cost of all this, can't imagine. Here to > > Anchorage, (350 miles) round trip, is $450.00.> > > > > > I'm not saying that I object, it's a great experience for the > > kids. However, 15 years ago I saw a t-shirt in Anchorage that > > said "Dear God, please raise the price of oil and we promise not to > > piss it all away again" Oil is now $100.00 a barrel..mmmmmmmm, and > > our gas is $5.25.a gallon. > > > > > > jim IPF 05> > > alaska> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. > Try it now.> >>