RemedySpot.com

Leanne, Caro & Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for the Well Wishes! I got home around pm. X-Ray was put on hold and were not sure if it's going to give us any new information from what the emergency CT Scan showed which was done on Feb 1st.

I'm still in a lot of pain and options are very limited....GI did come to see me, I told him I'm very swollen and it feels like a truck has run over me. He checked the area, I kept pushing backwards because of the pain. He said to call him tommorrow

How the whole thing started was supposed to show up at 8:30 which I did. The room was supposed to be ready etc...

8:40am, I go to receptionist and I say look 10 minutes have passed and I have a hunch they're not ready at all.

I'll come back at 9am, as I was leaving she says to me come back in 10. I went towards her and I told her I said I will be back at 9am. I go back exactly at 9am...9:15 comes around no one is calling me...I see a nurse, she calls my name and comes towards me, says to me I need to talk to you....I say OK!

She says to me can you come back in a hour around 10:30am....(I was still mad from 8:30am, I kept my patience...) told her, you guys told me to be here at 8:30, I show up, then I'm told to come back in 10m...now you're telling me come back in an hour....I'm swollen, in severe pain at the moment and in tears. She says would you like to come and lay on the stretcher and I will call your GI, so he can prescribe something for the pain and we get the other medications. I said as long as you call him and inform him of what's is happenning and treatment being delayed go ahead. She kept her word. I asked her a bit later in the day to call and ask him if he has time to come around to see me. Which he did! I told my nurse this is very unnacceptable, I could understand if it happenned once or twice but not every 8 weeks..

Thanks

Irene

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.