RemedySpot.com

From Mama-Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm working my way through nearly 200 emails and can't possible answer each one but I'm aware of most of what's going on with most of you ..still have more to read.

I'm typing with tears in my eyes I am soooo frustrated. No, maybe I'm just plain po'd at the emotional stress we have to go through just to get basic orders followed.

I still have no O2!!! Oh, yes, I've called and called again. Some place after seeing the Dr. last Friday I fell through the cracks. Order was sent to wrong Dr. (Yeah, why wasn't it sent to an O2 provider.)And, can you imagine, he FILLED THE ORDER (at a request from Lincare because of a call from me as to where is the O2) w/o knowing the testing done at OHSU! My calls produced that much info and I said he is NOT my Dr. (the last one who said I have "burnt-out" ILD). The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and I'm calling trying to get O2.

Finally, this morning, Lincare says they have an order! Oh goodie. But........

we get smart on this board....when I inquired what the order is for, it's for an overnight oximetry only! Still no O2.....so I called Dr. office again. They are trying to sort this all out but nonetheless, I'm w/o O2. Trying to breathe properly. I realize now I should have been on O2 long ago.

It will all work out...I'll call until it does. I'm mostly upset because I read your posts and now add mine to the comedy of errors we must plow through. If we don't advocate for ourselves important things fall to the wayside. If I hadn't called I could be sitting here next month and no the wiser that I fell through the cracks.

Thanks for letting me vent. My fingers are typing so fast the energy is fairly pouring out!

>>>thanks for holding me to Mama.

Mama-Sher, 69, IPF 3-06, Sleep Apnea, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: B-Ball, Alaska style

Good question....10 days so far, 2 more this week. School is real strict, minimum GPA, etc. They usually only play one game a day and the coaches and chaperones strictly enforce a study time.Bruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote:

And how many days of school have they missed traveling? May not be the case there but I'm amazed here at how many days are missed by athletes, cheerleaders, dance teams, bands, and other groups.>> Here is your trivia for today, stuff you never wanted to know.....Our 15 year old daughter has been traveling alot with our hi-school basketball teams (the boys travel, too) They were at a tourney in Barrow last weekend. So, because I have too much time on my hands, practicing for retirement, I tallied up the miles they've traveled over the last 4 weekends, since Jan 16. Some of these were 4 and 5 day weekends. We are off the road system so these are all air miles and round trips:> > Dillingham to Seward (via Anchorage) 950> Dlg to King Salmon (across the bay) 120 est.> Dlg to Chevak (direct charter) 700> Dlg to Barrow (via Anchorage) 2388> and this coming weekend........> Dlg to Nome (via Anchorage) 1738> total - -- 5896 > > This is 10 girls and 10 boys, 4 coaches and 2 chaperones. The weekend after Nome, Bethel comes here (FINALLY, home games). Then 2 weeks later the State Tourney is here and all these teams will come to Dillingham. We'll all have houses full of kids from all over the state. > > I've no idea as to the cost of all this, can't imagine. Here to Anchorage, (350 miles) round trip, is $450.00.> > I'm not saying that I object, it's a great experience for the kids. However, 15 years ago I saw a t-shirt in Anchorage that said "Dear God, please raise the price of oil and we promise not to piss it all away again" Oil is now $100.00 a barrel..mmmmmmmm, and our gas is $5.25.a gallon. > > jim IPF 05> alaska> > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.