RemedySpot.com

Re:: Intermittent ADT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have stayed in Friday Harbor, San Island and my ferry stopped on Orcas, so I drove up to Eastsound and back. A wonderful adventure and a great place to live. Those San girls will smoke your salmon! Some people make choices and live happily. Regards, T (5.5 months post proton beam therapy--28 treatments. Started with 5.7 PSA, Gleason 7 (3+4 changed to 4+3). 30 days bicalumitide 50 mg; 7 months Lupron. Last 3 month injection last Nov 2011. Dec PSA (3 months post proton beam treatment) was less than .05 ng/ml. After passing a kidney stone that caused dysuria and urgency and a hematuria during proton beam treatment, plumbing has returned to normal, with no urgency or dysuria and no other adverse symptoms such as rectal bleeding. Was treated at Proton Beam Center at Hospital of University of Pennsylvania. Regards, T Thanks, . I love my time in the States too. My daughter and her family live on Orcas Island in the San s – it’s a little bit of heaven. If heaven’s like that when (if!) I get there, I shall have no complaints.Bob From: ProstateCancerSupport [mailto:ProstateCancerSupport ] On Behalf Of tm.poxon@...Sent: 02 March 2012 15:15To: ProstateCancerSupport Subject: Re: Intermittent ADT Well done Bob. A good summary of long term treatments for prostate cancer. We have almost reached the point where patients could update data on a daily basis of diet, drinks and test results and medicines into a world wide data bank that could then be sifted for efficacy. Look forward to even more detailed summaries in the future and updates as they become available. We love the Brits in Philadelphia, where many ex-pats live and work, and many belong to groups such as Daughters of the British Empire, British Officers Club of Philadelphia, Royal Heritage Society of the Delaware Valley (Ormiston Mansion, Fairmount Park, Philadelphia), Society of the Sons of St , Brits ExPat Meetup Group, etc. Regards, T Poxon __