RemedySpot.com

Tennant biomodulator for quicker healing Re: friend with Lyme in horrible pain after hip surgery - alternatives to pain meds?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A teacher of mine got and used the Tennant Biomodulator, technology same as that use in the Russian space station, and used it after double hip replacements and was back on the tennis courts doing well after two weeks to a month. It has much more complex technology in it than a regular TENS unit; it uses SCENAR or toroid energy. A good grade laser would be a plus.To:

BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Thu, May 31, 2012 5:31:18 PMSubject: Re: friend with Lyme in horrible pain after hip surgery - alternatives to pain meds?

I agree w/ on the TENS unit.

Lasers really helped my husband after his hip replacement last fall....we had our Lightworks on him regularly, even in the hospital..he was out 1 day early/2 days from surgery. For rehab I also made sure he went to someone that works w/the Scalar laser....it really helped as well!

Blessings!

Rita

>

> Another thought is a TENS machine. They are even FDA approved can be paid

> for with insurance.

>

>

> _____

>

> From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

> [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of

>

> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:59 PM

> To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ; 'Lyme Aid'

> Subject: RE: friend with Lyme in

> horrible pain after hip surgery - alternatives to pain meds?

>

>

>

>

> DMSO is a good place to start.

>

>

> _____

>

> From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

> [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of

> Constantikes

> Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 3:56 AM

> To: Lyme Aid; Lyme and autism

> Subject: friend with Lyme in horrible

> pain after hip surgery - alternatives to pain meds?

>

>

> My friend's husband, who was diagnosed with Lyme a few years ago, had hip

> surgery a few weeks ago. He is in terrible post-op pain. The first

> medication worked okay, but since it contained Tylenol the doctors decided

> to stop it to avoid liver issues. The second medication is making him

> unbearably loopy AND hes' still in pain.

>

> Does anyone know of any alternative, drug-free approaches to managing the

> pain? They are going to see an acupuncturist (they've seen one before for

> previous issues and had success).

>

> I thought that perhaps homeopathy might be an option, but I'm not sure.

> When using homeopathy, does one have to be concerned with it interacting

> with other drugs?

>

> Thanks,

>

>

Guest guest

Tennant also has a transducer to go with it and it is amazing! Having been using on my son for 2 and 1/2 yrs and he has made huge social gains.T A teacher of mine got and used the Tennant Biomodulator, technology same as that use in the Russian space station, and used it after double hip replacements and was back on the tennis courts doing well after two weeks to a month. It has much more complex technology in it than a regular TENS unit; it uses SCENAR or toroid energy. A good grade laser would be a plus.To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Thu, May 31, 2012 5:31:18 PMSubject: Re: friend with Lyme in horrible pain after hip surgery - alternatives to pain meds? I agree w/ on the TENS unit. Lasers really helped my husband after his hip replacement last fall....we had our Lightworks on him regularly, even in the hospital..he was out 1 day early/2 days from surgery. For rehab I also made sure he went to someone that works w/the Scalar laser....it really helped as well! Blessings! Rita > > Another thought is a TENS machine. They are even FDA approved can be paid > for with insurance. > > > _____ > > From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism > [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of > > Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:59 PM > To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ; 'Lyme Aid' > Subject: RE: friend with Lyme in > horrible pain after hip surgery - alternatives to pain meds? > > > > > DMSO is a good place to start. > > > _____ > > From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism > [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of > Constantikes > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 3:56 AM > To: Lyme Aid; Lyme and autism > Subject: friend with Lyme in horrible > pain after hip surgery - alternatives to pain meds? > > > My friend's husband, who was diagnosed with Lyme a few years ago, had hip > surgery a few weeks ago. He is in terrible post-op pain. The first > medication worked okay, but since it contained Tylenol the doctors decided > to stop it to avoid liver issues. The second medication is making him > unbearably loopy AND hes' still in pain. > > Does anyone know of any alternative, drug-free approaches to managing the > pain? They are going to see an acupuncturist (they've seen one before for > previous issues and had success). > > I thought that perhaps homeopathy might be an option, but I'm not sure. > When using homeopathy, does one have to be concerned with it interacting > with other drugs? > > Thanks, > >