RemedySpot.com

Re: urinary incontenance in my 12 year old son

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hey deborah, my son, matthew had to urinate constantly, sometimes he actually urinated, usually not, it was so often (less than 5 minutes) that I really thought that he was just avoiding us, using the bathroom as an excuse to not have to deal with people at all. But it was so constant, it scared me and I didn't think we would be able to stop it. Now he has no bladder problems at all. I really think you need to see Dr B. I can't remember. Do you do low amylose? That is suppose to help but we also did cholestyramine and that has worked wonders and I do wonder if that really stopped it. Later we also did low oxylate diet. Now, I know I've been cheating here and there on the low amylose (some gluten free products that have sugar in it...so kill me, I want to give him something tasty), and also are not so worried about low oxylates now either but just following in moderation on both...and NO FREQUENT URINATION is returning......I'm really thinking the cholestyramine, which I have not slowed down or stopped has helped this issue. It's compounded cholestyramine, no sugar, no colors, no garbage, quite different than the packets. I hope this helps you because that's so frustrating to see your son doing this and wondering if he has pain to go with it. Deb

urinary incontenance in my 12 year old son

Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly start having urinary pain/urgency/frequency... well now it has progressed to full blown incontenance, water is just flowing through him, he cannot control his bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended it might possibly be bladder neck dysnergia, related to nervous system issue (and that it is related to his autism and will have this problem the rest of his life ) - I dont buy it.... anyone else have these symptoms with there kids... ?deborah

Guest guest

My son had neuropathy of the bladder and could not be toilet trained. 24 hours

after beginning Alinia he just started taking himself and has ever since. I had

neuropathy in my feet that also resolved on alinia.

Caryn

>

> Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly start

having urinary pain/urgency/frequency... well now it has progressed to full

blown incontenance, water is just flowing through him, he cannot control his

bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended it

might possibly be bladder neck dysnergia, related to nervous system issue (and

that it is related to his autism and will have this problem the rest of his life

) - I dont buy it.... anyone else have these symptoms with there kids... ?

>

> deborah

>

Guest guest

hi deb,where do you buy your compounded cholestyramine??? or can someone else a clean source for this product??? I deal w the frequent pee pee issue too :-( now less than before but it is still there.thank you guyslsa De: Debbie Gravois Yahoo Para: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Enviado: Lunes, 30 de julio, 2012 1:09:04 Asunto: Re: urinary incontenance in my 12 year old son

hey deborah, my son, matthew had to urinate constantly, sometimes he actually urinated, usually not, it was so often (less than 5 minutes) that I really thought that he was just avoiding us, using the bathroom as an excuse to not have to deal with people at all. But it was so constant, it scared me and I didn't think we would be able to stop it. Now he has no bladder problems at all. I really think you need to see Dr B. I can't remember. Do you do low amylose? That is suppose to help but we also did cholestyramine and that has worked wonders and I do wonder if that really stopped it. Later we also did low oxylate diet. Now, I know I've been cheating here and there on the low amylose (some gluten free products that have sugar in it...so kill me, I want to give him something tasty), and also are not so worried about low oxylates now either but just following in moderation on both...and NO FREQUENT URINATION is returning......I'm really thinking the cholestyramine, which I have not slowed down or stopped has helped this issue. It's compounded cholestyramine, no sugar, no colors, no garbage, quite different than the packets. I hope this helps you because that's so frustrating to see your son doing this and wondering if he has pain to go with it. Deb

urinary incontenance in my 12 year old son

Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly start having urinary pain/urgency/frequency... well now it has progressed to full blown incontenance, water is just flowing through him, he cannot control his bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended it might possibly be bladder neck dysnergia, related to nervous system issue (and that it is related to his autism and will have this problem the rest of his life ) - I dont buy it.... anyone else have these symptoms with there kids... ?deborah

Guest guest

I buy choleresin (as compounded cholestyramine is called) from Dollar Drug in

Santa . They ship it to me.

>

> hi deb,

> where do you buy your compounded cholestyramine??? or can someone else a clean

source for this product???  I deal w the frequent pee pee issue too :-(  now

less than before but it is still there.

>

> thank you guys

> lsa

>

>

> ________________________________

> De: Debbie Gravois Yahoo

> Para: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

> Enviado: Lunes, 30 de julio, 2012 1:09:04

> Asunto: Re: urinary incontenance in my

12 year old son

>

>

>  

> hey deborah, my son, matthew had to urinate

> constantly, sometimes he actually urinated, usually not, it was so often

> (less than 5 minutes) that I really thought that he was just avoiding us,

using

> the bathroom as an excuse to not have to deal with people at all.  But it

> was so constant, it scared me and I didn't think we would be able to stop

> it.  Now he has no bladder problems at all.  I really think you need

> to see Dr B.  I can't remember.  Do you do low amylose?  That is

> suppose to help but we also did cholestyramine and that has worked wonders and

I

> do wonder if that really stopped it.  Later we also did low oxylate

> diet.  Now, I know I've been cheating here and there on the low amylose

> (some gluten free products that have sugar in it...so kill me, I want to

> give him something tasty), and also are not so worried about low oxylates now

> either but just following in moderation on both...and NO FREQUENT URINATION is

> returning......I'm really thinking the cholestyramine, which I have not slowed

> down or stopped has helped this issue.  It's compounded cholestyramine, no

> sugar, no colors, no garbage, quite different than the packets.  I hope

> this helps you because that's so frustrating to see your son doing this and

> wondering if he has pain to go with it.  Deb

> urinary incontenance in my 12

year old son

> >

> > 

> >Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly

start having urinary pain/urgency/frequency... well now it has progressed to

full blown incontenance, water is just flowing through him, he cannot control

his bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended

it might possibly be bladder neck dysnergia, related to nervous system issue

(and that it is related to his autism and will have this problem the rest of

his life ) - I dont buy it.... anyone else have these symptoms with there

kids... ?

> >

> >deborah

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

hi everyone, thanks for the recommendations/sharing... caryn, do you think it

was babesia then that caused the neuropathy of the bladder? we have done alinia

in the past without much help for other symptoms, this bladder incontinance is

new, my son potty trained himself at 3 years old has not had an accident

since.....

it seems like since we tried the cholestyramine months ago, his bowels stopped

moving (he was having three good movements a day previous to the cholestyramine)

and since stopping the cholestyraime they still have not gone back to normal,

and now we have complete bladder overactivity/incontinance/pain. he has had

frothy urine and grunting/straining on urination for several years on and off so

the urologist that my PANDAS doc sent me to in NY sent me some articles he wrote

about bladderneck dysfunction and overactive bladder due to kids having central

nervous system disorders (autism/adhd/anxiety/ocd etc...) he said once the

kids get the nervous system disorder fixed (didnt way with what - I am assuming

meds) then the bladder/bowel issues clear up...

but it just seems strange that this would start so quickly.... we have been

doing yasko stuff too to get detox working, cadmium and lead started pouring out

just from B vitamins (could be this irritating his bladder).... it is just so

frustrating. we had to cancel our summer vacations cause he cant stop peeing

his pants and is in pain (urinalysys turned up normal as usual and ultrasound

showed thickening of bladder lining indicative of cystitis (which means

infection usually).

deborah

> >

> > Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly

his bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended it

that it is related to his autism and will have this problem the rest of his life

> >

> > deborah

> >

>

Guest guest

This has happened to us for periods over the years. Could the intestine be distended and pressing on the bladder? My anatomy may be off, but it may be worth doing a Krigsman clean out.

hi everyone, thanks for the recommendations/sharing... caryn, do you think it was babesia then that caused the neuropathy of the bladder? we have done alinia in the past without much help for other symptoms, this bladder incontinance is new, my son potty trained himself at 3 years old has not had an accident since.....

it seems like since we tried the cholestyramine months ago, his bowels stopped moving (he was having three good movements a day previous to the cholestyramine) and since stopping the cholestyraime they still have not gone back to normal, and now we have complete bladder overactivity/incontinance/pain. he has had frothy urine and grunting/straining on urination for several years on and off so the urologist that my PANDAS doc sent me to in NY sent me some articles he wrote about bladderneck dysfunction and overactive bladder due to kids having central nervous system disorders (autism/adhd/anxiety/ocd etc...) he said once the kids get the nervous system disorder fixed (didnt way with what - I am assuming meds) then the bladder/bowel issues clear up...

but it just seems strange that this would start so quickly.... we have been doing yasko stuff too to get detox working, cadmium and lead started pouring out just from B vitamins (could be this irritating his bladder).... it is just so frustrating. we had to cancel our summer vacations cause he cant stop peeing his pants and is in pain (urinalysys turned up normal as usual and ultrasound showed thickening of bladder lining indicative of cystitis (which means infection usually).

deborah

> >

> > Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly start having urinary pain/urgency/frequency... well now it has progressed to full blown incontenance, water is just flowing through him, he cannot control his bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended it might possibly be bladder neck dysnergia, related to nervous system issue (and that it is related to his autism and will have this problem the rest of his life ) - I dont buy it.... anyone else have these symptoms with there kids... ?

> >

> > deborah

> >

>

Guest guest

I don't think it was from babesia as we had already done 2 years of Mepron and

artemisiae.

My son also has frequent urination from PANDAS flares that seem to spike after a

major parasite protocol.

Just because you have tried a med or supplement in the past and it did nothing

does not mean it is going to helpful later.

I would try going off everything to see if the incontinence stops.

Caryn

> > >

> > > Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly

his bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended it

> > >

> > > deborah

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Certain supplements, acid foods and oxalates can irritate the bladder badly.

P5P, B complex (Klaire labs) Vitamin K2 liquid(thorne), Biotin drinking plenty

of water has made a huge difference for me .

Olga

>

> Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly start

having urinary pain/urgency/frequency... well now it has progressed to full

blown incontenance, water is just flowing through him, he cannot control his

bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended it

>

> deborah

>

Guest guest

Does he have Lyme disease? If so, that

would explain it as Lyme has an affinity for the bladder….

D-Mannose can help cleanse the bladder…..

Kathy (new to group)

[mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of Olga

Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012

1:48 AM

To:

BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject:

Re: urinary incontenance in my 12 year old son

Certain supplements, acid foods and oxalates can

irritate the bladder badly.

P5P, B complex (Klaire labs) Vitamin K2 liquid(thorne), Biotin drinking plenty

of water has made a huge difference for me .

Olga

>

> Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly

his bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended

it might possibly be bladder neck dysnergia, related to nervous system issue

(and that it is related to his autism and will have this problem the rest of

his life ) - I dont buy it.... anyone else have these symptoms with there

kids... ?

>

> deborah

>

Guest guest

RE: Re: urinary incontenance in my 12 year old son

Does he have Lyme disease? If so, that would explain it as Lyme has an affinity for the bladder….

D-Mannose can help cleanse the bladder…..

Kathy (new to group)

From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of OlgaSent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 1:48 AMTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: urinary incontenance in my 12 year old son

Certain supplements, acid foods and oxalates can irritate the bladder badly.P5P, B complex (Klaire labs) Vitamin K2 liquid(thorne), Biotin drinking plenty of water has made a huge difference for me .Olga>> Hi all, I posted a week or so ago about my son that started to suddenly start having urinary pain/urgency/frequency... well now it has progressed to full blown incontenance, water is just flowing through him, he cannot control his bladder at all. I have talked to a urologist back east and he recommended it might possibly be bladder neck dysnergia, related to nervous system issue (and that it is related to his autism and will have this problem the rest of his life ) - I dont buy it.... anyone else have these symptoms with there kids... ?> > deborah>