RemedySpot.com

SUPPLEMENT Censorship alert: Google allegedly blocks all vitamins, nutritional: info validated by at least one person so far who researched this. Time to start a petition of Chang .org!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ORIGINAL INFO CAME FROM NATURAL NEWS.COM----- Forwarded Message ----To:Sent: Mon, August 20, 2012 3:01:14 PMSubject: Censorship alert: Google allegedly blocks all vitamins, nutritional: info validated by at least one person so far who researched this. Time to start a petition of Chang

..org!

Those who network about Orwellian dangers manifesting now will stop the nightmare before it grows too big. Dear colleagues in recovery, it is critical to our access to our lives and supplements that we spread the word as much as possible, on FB pages, Linked in, everywhere, support groups of all kinds, you name it. And pray if you're into that; at least quantum intention (Dr. Lynn McTaggart and others) appears to be scientifically validated.From: To: Sent: Sun, August 19, 2012 10:44:45 AMSubject: [CFS_Yasko] Re: Censorship alert: Google allegedly blocks all vitamins, nutritional

Wow! Thanks for the alert. I checked it out. Can't buy any supplements at all through google shopping. So Orwellian it gives me shivers! It seems it's 1984 in 2012.Guess who is switching all my default search engines to something else. Never did have their mail, etc. Even managed to keep my own email address and still have a YouTube account.What's next? are they going to start censoring YouTube posts where people are sharing how supplements helped them improve their health? (google owns YouTube now.)I remember also that google cooperated with the Chinese communists in 1989 in censoring their search engine in China - blocking info about the bold young man who faced the tanks in Tiananman Square from Chinese

citizens.