RemedySpot.com

The Beatles Song Yesterday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello fellow PC men traveling this fitful winding journey. One of my PC friends, Kennedy, in exchanging information regarding our danged disease, included in closing the following words from the Beatles song “Yesterday.” These two opening verses of the song are so applicable to what so many of us are experiencing: Yesterday,All my troubles seemed so far away,Now it looks as though they're here to stay,Oh, I believe in yesterday. Suddenly,I'm not half the man I used to be,There's a shadow hanging over me,Oh, yesterday came suddenly. We wish it could be otherwise, but for many of us where it cannot, it is important for us to maintain optimism – the will to survive – a “stiff upper lip” – an “I can make it, I can make it” attitude. If we permit ourselves to get stressed out – to get depressed – we activate hormonal activity that can stimulate cancer cell growth. There is lengthy information regarding avoiding stress in my paper on ADT Side Effects; see:http://tinyurl.com/3p9pl3p Chuck Always as close as the other end of your computer to help address any prostate cancer concerns. " What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others. " (Chuck) Maack - Rmd, PCaA, PCaM Email: maack1@... PCa Help: " Observations " http://www.theprostateadvocate.com