RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hey Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Bruce, I think! OMG, I was afraid my imagination was correct. You turkeys out there! How could you suggest Mama was doing lap dances?lol . That's awful. No more parties for me. I need a tamer crowd. lol.

One long post I sent was to Gwynne and others, maybe some didn't read all the way down.

Thanks for your quick reply Bruce. Now that I've opened my big mouth I'm sure I will hear from others too.

Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Hey Group

We would never ignore you. Now I have to look back as think many have been responded to. I don't remember silly dream and lap dance. Ok.....lap dance.....how do you explain this on a public board....ummmOk....one person uses their body, maybe butt or other parts brushing in various ways against lap of other. You're going to have to figure out the rest of that dance yourself. Let's just say they are quite popular in strip clubs where legal (not legal in all places) and don't come cheap. >> I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of days. Have I dropped through a crack?> I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as those on the board....those are just a couple.> I'm feeling ignored. lol.> Any response here?> Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Hear me talk! This is for you Bruce! lol

Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Hey Group

Sher: I hate to tell you but lap dances were among your best behavior during that party. OMG, the other things you did. But its our little secret.> >> > I have not had any replies to my recent posts in the last couple of > days. Have I dropped through a crack?> > I sent one re: my 'silly dream' and not knowing what a lap-dance is: > I replied to Bruce/and all re: talking to our loved ones as openly as > those on the board....those are just a couple.> > I'm feeling ignored. lol.> > Any response here?> > Mama-Sher, ild 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>