RemedySpot.com

Dr Who

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Take care Mr Bruce or you might find yourself in a VERY strange telephone box (aka The TARDIS) AND it'll depend on which vintage Dr Who you meet that'll determine wot 'appens t'ya!!!

SGIO

> > > >> > > >> > > > I'm feeling scared, guilty, worried, down> > > >> > > > I hate what is happening to me> > > >> > > > I hate that there is no cure> > > >> > > > I hate that they can't give me a prognosis> > > >> > > > I hate having to worry about every little thing.> > > >> > > > I hate that I can't just get on an do stuff> > > >> > > > I hate the idea that I might not see my baby grow up.> > > >> > > > I hate that she's got to live life with a mum that isn't firing > on> > > all> > > > cylinders.> > > >> > > > I hate that I have to curtail one of my hobbies.> > > >> > > > I hate that I have to plan going out so that I don't run out of > O2> > > >> > > > I've tried to talk to Rob, but I end up 'pulling my self > together'> > > and> > > > saying 'don't mind me, I'm fine really' And I'm doing this not > to> > > upset> > > > him too much. I don't know if he really knows the full> > > implications of> > > > PF, and I don't know how to bring it up.> > > >> > > > But I'm not Ok right now.> > > >> > > > I want to scream and shout and rage at the unfairness of it all> > > (except> > > > that I'd get too out of breath [8-|] I can't even have a damn > good> > > > laugh at anything as it makes me cough too much [:(] )> > > >> > > > My father is having a second op following problems with a hip> > > > replacement, and I was his main carer, (frankly my brother is> > > useless> > > > and selfish when it comes to looking after dad, happy to borrow > dads> > > > car, but not so good at running errands) so I'm now worrying at > how> > > he's> > > > going to cope> > > >> > > > And to top everything I have a wisdom tooth causing me lots of> > > problems,> > > > it started last night, so I won't get to a dentist until at > least> > > > tomorrow and I need to see a doctor tomorrow as I'm starting to > get> > > a> > > > cough as well [8-|]> > > >> > > > Right now, I've just had enough and I want to step out of my > body> > > for a> > > > little while and hop into someone elses while it get's on with > it.> > > >> > >> >>