RemedySpot.com

Re: feeling down

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gwynne,

Even you, who is always there to prop the rest of us up, is allowed to be down. My prayers are with you this day.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> Zena, our dear Princess Warrior,> I know some days the armor wears thin and we> just want to give up. I understand that the> hardest part of this illness is concern for Lilleth.> > Sometimes listening is what we need most of all,> and I'll bet Rob wants to be there to give that to you.> I like Bruce's idea of writing to us, or to no one,> or even printing it out, and showing it to Rob.> You give him a great gift when you risk being> vulnerable with him, and it's no time to pretend> that everything's ok, especially to yourself. We> don't know how much time we have, but we> shouldn't waste any of it. You have such a> strong spirit and a lot of passion, so keep it> REAL and don't keep things locked up inside> when you're blessed enough to have someone> by your side who loves you. Believe me, it's> harder to do alone.> I'm praying that you feel better soon, after you> let the tide roll over you. I hope it leaves you in> a new state of acceptance and determination to> get the most out of every precious day you have> with your family. Before and after that time, we're> here for you.> > Hope I'm not rambling too much. I'm having a> hard time of things myself at the moment, with> all this waiting, which wears on the nerves in a> peculiar way, and concern about my sick dog> perhaps having liver disease.> > HUGS from me,> Gwynne IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas>