RemedySpot.com

Re: Joyce/Levaquin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been watching for thrush. so far so good. As to the c-diff, I have been eating raw veggies like crazy and I think that is the reason for the trotts. I'll keep an eye out for that. My lips are swollen inside and feel really tender. I have three more and I am DONE. I hope you are getting some really good rest. I know your poor body, mind and soul need it. You will right yourself in a few days.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy,I was short of brain cells when you asked me about the side effects of Levaquin.  I have had thrush in my mouth several times while taking it.  Makes your tongue and lips swell and is quite miserable.  The doc always sends something out. Like I told you it can also cause "c diff" a chronic and deadly diarrhea.  There is a drug that you can take while taking Levaquin to help protect against it. I am still not thinking straight so maybe someone else can look this up.  Feel confused all the time. Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997    BRONCHIECTASIS 2004   INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10   ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

I have been watching for thrush. so far so good. As to the c-diff, I have been eating raw veggies like crazy and I think that is the reason for the trotts. I'll keep an eye out for that. My lips are swollen inside and feel really tender. I have three more and I am DONE. I hope you are getting some really good rest. I know your poor body, mind and soul need it. You will right yourself in a few days.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Peggy,I was short of brain cells when you asked me about the side effects of Levaquin.  I have had thrush in my mouth several times while taking it.  Makes your tongue and lips swell and is quite miserable.  The doc always sends something out. Like I told you it can also cause "c diff" a chronic and deadly diarrhea.  There is a drug that you can take while taking Levaquin to help protect against it. I am still not thinking straight so maybe someone else can look this up.  Feel confused all the time. Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997    BRONCHIECTASIS 2004   INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10   ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

le

O.K. Blondie...

What I am telling you is that the swollen lips and sore tongue is fungal...or thrush. It does not always show up as white and fuzzy. Remember all that throat yuk and voice loss that I had last year? One theory was that it was fungal due to Levaquin. I had taken two courses of it in six weeks.

If you don't want to call the doc again ask your pharmacist.

Get it?

Levaquin carries a truck load of side effects, but.....we have little choice about taking it or one just like it. We CANNOT let infection get a headway in our lungs. Just got to be cautious.

Feel better good friend,

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > Peggy,> > I was short of brain cells when you asked me about the side effects > of Levaquin. I have had thrush in my mouth several times while > taking it. Makes your tongue and lips swell and is quite miserable. > The doc always sends something out.> > Like I told you it can also cause "c diff" a chronic and deadly > diarrhea. There is a drug that you can take while taking Levaquin to > help protect against it.> > I am still not thinking straight so maybe someone else can look this > up. Feel confused all the time.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>

le

O.K. Blondie...

What I am telling you is that the swollen lips and sore tongue is fungal...or thrush. It does not always show up as white and fuzzy. Remember all that throat yuk and voice loss that I had last year? One theory was that it was fungal due to Levaquin. I had taken two courses of it in six weeks.

If you don't want to call the doc again ask your pharmacist.

Get it?

Levaquin carries a truck load of side effects, but.....we have little choice about taking it or one just like it. We CANNOT let infection get a headway in our lungs. Just got to be cautious.

Feel better good friend,

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > Peggy,> > I was short of brain cells when you asked me about the side effects > of Levaquin. I have had thrush in my mouth several times while > taking it. Makes your tongue and lips swell and is quite miserable. > The doc always sends something out.> > Like I told you it can also cause "c diff" a chronic and deadly > diarrhea. There is a drug that you can take while taking Levaquin to > help protect against it.> > I am still not thinking straight so maybe someone else can look this > up. Feel confused all the time.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>

Hi- I'm new so I hope you won't mind if I tell you it helps to eat

yogurt when taking Levaquin. It seems to replace the good stuff that

the drug kills. If it helps I'm suffering with thrust as well. Ask

for Nystatin - it is the swish and swallow drug that helps.

> >

> >

> > Peggy,

> >

> > I was short of brain cells when you asked me about the side

effects

> > of Levaquin. I have had thrush in my mouth several times while

> > taking it. Makes your tongue and lips swell and is quite

miserable.

> > The doc always sends something out.

> >

> > Like I told you it can also cause " c diff " a chronic and deadly

> > diarrhea. There is a drug that you can take while taking Levaquin

to

> > help protect against it.

> >

> > I am still not thinking straight so maybe someone else can look

this

> > up. Feel confused all the time.

> >

> > Hugs, Joyce D.

> > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

> >

>

Oh, we'll never mind good information. I haven't hit the thrush yet

or any side effects, but sure am glad to be gaining some information,

since all I've had is what I got by IV yesterday and one pill today.

> > >

> > >

> > > Peggy,

> > >

> > > I was short of brain cells when you asked me about the side

> effects

> > > of Levaquin. I have had thrush in my mouth several times while

> > > taking it. Makes your tongue and lips swell and is quite

> miserable.

> > > The doc always sends something out.

> > >

> > > Like I told you it can also cause " c diff " a chronic and deadly

> > > diarrhea. There is a drug that you can take while taking

Levaquin

> to

> > > help protect against it.

> > >

> > > I am still not thinking straight so maybe someone else can look

> this

> > > up. Feel confused all the time.

> > >

> > > Hugs, Joyce D.

> > > PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> > > 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

> > >

> >

>

Yep, I get it. I am going to call tomorrow cause my throat is still a little sore too. I am just TOOOOOO blond for my own health. Thank You. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." leO.K. Blondie...What I am telling you is that the swollen lips and sore tongue is fungal...or thrush.  It does not always show up as white and fuzzy.  Remember all that throat yuk and voice loss that I had last year?  One theory was that it was fungal due to Levaquin.  I had taken two courses of it in six weeks. If you don't want to call the doc again ask your pharmacist. Get it?Levaquin carries a truck load of side effects, but.....we have little choice about taking it or one just like it.  We CANNOT let infection get a headway in our lungs.  Just got to be cautious. Feel better good friend,Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997    BRONCHIECTASIS 2004   INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10   ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > Peggy,> > I was short of brain cells when you asked me about the side effects > of Levaquin. I have had thrush in my mouth several times while > taking it. Makes your tongue and lips swell and is quite miserable. > The doc always sends something out.> > Like I told you it can also cause "c diff" a chronic and deadly > diarrhea. There is a drug that you can take while taking Levaquin to > help protect against it.> > I am still not thinking straight so maybe someone else can look this > up. Feel confused all the time.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>