RemedySpot.com

Temperature

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My temperature is.....drum roll please......96.7. When I'm 98.6 I'm feeling ill..... LeanneZena wrote: I've got a low temp too. I struggled to have a reading above 36 degrees at one point. I told them I was the lizard queen, but they didn't get the joke! Love Ze xx> > >> > > Well, actually not quite my story today.> > >> > > Yesterday started experiencing some lung

pain and my inspired > volume> > > was down as were sats on exertion. So, being Sunday and partying> > hard> > > with all of you, I just took some vicodin not for the feel of the> > > pain but to ease it on the lung so it would function better. It> > > worked to get me through until today when I could call the> > > pulmonologist who then sent me to the ER, but with specific> > > instructions of what they should and shouldn't do.> > >> > > He was afraid of blood clots and pneumonia. Well, turns out > chest x-> > > ray showed mild pneumonia and also d-dimer blood test was > elevated.> > I> > > can't have a CT with contrast due to creatinine level so had a VQ> > > scan. It turned out ok revealing no blood clots. So got a nice > iv of> > > levaquin there and more to bring home

and told to take it easy 2-> 3> > > days.> > >> > > So all is fine except for spending 7 1/2 hours at ER.> > >> >> > > > > > o virus found in this incoming message.> hecked by AVG Free Edition. > ersion: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.