RemedySpot.com

Re: New Year's Traditions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Usually it's recover from the hangover while trying to remember where Rob has left everything that he needs for going back to work.

Love Ze xx

>> Hi my friends,> > We stay at home, watch movies, listen to music, talk, spend time on the internet talking with my friends and eat. We purchase everything during the week, we will need so we won't run out on the 1st of the year. We do not spend money on the 1st because then you'll be giving all year long!> > We also have the tradition if someone comes first to the house or calls, will be calling and will be at your house all year long.> We also try not to be sick on New Year's Day. > > We do not make New Year's resolutions....unless we know for a fact we can keep. As I know things change from day to day, minute to minute, second to second, week/month....so I just take it Day by Day.> > Any of you have any traditions for the 1st day of the year.> > Irene> Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada> > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>

My husband and I cook whole live Maine lobsters. We've been doing this over 25 years. The folks that join us are different every year. This year and her roommate joined us. is in the Keys with his girlfriend. We are thinking of changing the tradition, however. It's a lot of work cooking up those lobsters, but boy oh boy are they yummy. No resolutions here. I ALWAYS break them. I just strive to be the best I can be each and every day. That's all. No pressure. . Although I must get back to working out and eating better. Yikes. I've put on 3 lbs over the holiday..... LeanneZena wrote: Usually it's recover from the hangover while trying to remember where Rob has left everything that he needs for going back to work. Love Ze xx >> Hi my friends,> > We stay at home, watch movies, listen to music, talk, spend time on the internet talking with my friends and eat. We purchase everything during the week, we will need so we won't run out on the 1st of the year. We do not spend money on the 1st because then you'll be giving all year long!> > We also have the

tradition if someone comes first to the house or calls, will be calling and will be at your house all year long.> We also try not to be sick on New Year's Day. > > We do not make New Year's resolutions....unless we know for a fact we can keep. As I know things change from day to day, minute to minute, second to second, week/month....so I just take it Day by Day.> > Any of you have any traditions for the 1st day of the year.> > Irene> Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada> > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

My dad once brought Lobsters alive at home asked my mom to cook them. So while she was putting in the boiling water and watching their little eyes, she was apologizing to them....I'm so sorry and she felt very guilty...Once my dad got home she told him, "next time you want Lobsters, you'll stay home and cook them yourself"

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 4:08 pm

Subject: Re: New Year's Traditions

Oh my....you can actually drop them into the boiling water......my

only live lobster experience was years ago a girl going to come visit

me for the weekend requested I get some and she'd cook them. I

ordered them special, take them home, get a call she can't make it.

Not being near the ocean, I'm afraid they ended up in the dumpster.

> >

> > Hi my friends,

> >

> > We stay at home, watch movies, listen to music, talk, spend time

on the internet talking with my friends and eat. We purchase

everything during the week, we will need so we won't run out on the

1st of the year. We do not spend money on the 1st because then you'll

be giving all year long!

> >

> > We also have the tradition if someone comes first to the house or

calls, will be calling and will be at your house all year long.

> > We also try not to be sick on New Year's Day.

> >

> > We do not make New Year's resolutions....unless we know for a

fact we can keep. As I know things change from day to day, minute to

minute, second to second, week/month....so I just take it Day by Day.

> >

> > Any of you have any traditions for the 1st day of the year.

> >

> > Irene

> > Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada

> >

> >

__

> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &

entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.