RemedySpot.com

Ms. Gwynne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry to hear that you are battling the dreaded depression along with the dreaded pulmonary fibrosis. I think this time of year is particularly rough on people. I kind of echo Zena's sentiments, what's bluddy good about it? However, if I really think.....there is a lot of good to it all. For one thing, we have this wonderful group that we can vent, cry, yell, scream, share, party, etc. etc. etc. You name it we can do it HERE. I'm so thankful for this bunch of folks who most I've never met but have a special place in my heart. I woke up this morning thinking and praying for everyone and your name came up STRONG. God knows that you need Him right now. Your lung transplant is going to happen in 2008. You can get on with your life. How many times have I said that? I want to get on with my life when I'm actually doing a lot more living than I think as we all are. You are a special sweet person

and I hope that little Misha is ok and doesn't have a liver disease. You are forever in my heart and prayers. Hope the sun is shining today for you. Love, Leanne

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.